The February Stragglers....

:cloud9: Doppler is amazing !! took a while to find little beanie though

I found the doppler reassuring so I'm glad you found little beanie :)

I hope everything is doing good today?

I decided to move over to the second trimester. Still feeling out of place in the first trimester and I had the added bonus of noticing my ticker moved up onto box four today :happydance:

I found the doppler reassuring so I'm glad you found little beanie :)

I hope everything is doing good today?

I decided to move over to the second trimester. Still feeling out of place in the first trimester and I had the added bonus of noticing my ticker moved up onto box four today :happydance:

I cant wait until my ticker moves up :) its crazy how That makes me feel relieved :) , bought a few maternity tops today and starting to feel a little bumpy . how's everyone else ? Oh random question does anyone know if its safe for me to get gel tips or overlays done on my nails ? :dohh: Ive never had either and my nails are a disgrace right now :cry:

My ticker just moved up today so you only havea few more days :)

My mum mentioned today that I'm starting to fill out a bit and look pregnant. I didn't really know what to think of that :rofl: Not sure if it's because I was quite slim to begin with! I imagine could also still be a bit bloated or I might just have not been wearing a flattering top!

Sorry I have no idea about the nails x

Have you ladies done belly pictures yet? I'm wishing now that I had taken one when we first found out that I was pregnant, because then there'd be something to compare it to!!

I'm going off my u/s measurements, which puts me at 13 w 5 d!! Which is only 2 days from the 2nd tri!! WOOHOO!!!

:) Think I'll get OH to take a belly pic

Have you ladies done belly pictures yet? I'm wishing now that I had taken one when we first found out that I was pregnant, because then there'd be something to compare it to!!

I'm going off my u/s measurements, which puts me at 13 w 5 d!! Which is only 2 days from the 2nd tri!! WOOHOO!!!

:) Think I'll get OH to take a belly pic

Good idea actually , :flower:

I took a picture at 12 weeks and at 13 weeks but I think I just look a funny shape now :rofl:

I also wish I had taken one pre-pregnancy so I could compare x

Hi All

Im back from our hols. Lake district was ok but rained every day and half way through the week my hormones got the better of me as I stood preparing myself to climb up a muddy slope through a field of sheep. I burst into tears and had abit of a tantrum!!!! LOL

Had a quick catch up, glad scans are happening and everything looking good for you all. We had our downs results back and we are low risk with a 1 in 21000 chance.

We also told family our news so it all seems more real now :happydance::happydance:

Welcome back :)

That's excellent news about low risk results. I had my scan last Friday - the measurements were 1.1mm but takes 10-14 days for blood results to come back. Hopefully hear at some point this week. I'm hoping that no news is good news since the midwife said if there is a problem I'd normally hear within a few days.

Our measurement was 1.1mm as well.

Hows everyones pg symptoms. Everything you read says that at this stage you should be feeling better but i feel just the same except somethings seem to have gotten worse!!

Now its not just nausea but actual vomitting, still mega tired, lots of headaches, back and boobs in agony :nope:

Ive got a little bump happening now though which makes up for it!! :cloud9:

Hello ladies,
I just found your wonderful thread and would like to join. I am due February 26th and this is my fourth child but this will be OH's first. I have three daughters from my first relationship when I was very young. When Oh and I meet we discussed having a baby together but since mine were almost grown it took alot of soul seaching on my part. Oh and I decided to try for a "little one" about three years ago and after much heartbreak and with the help of a wonderful ferility Dr we are now excited to be adding this baby to our family. I will be heading into the second tri on friday. I was afraid to put too much faith in this pregnancy but now that we are more reasured that everything is fine we are both over the moon with excitment. My other children are also excited and can't wait to meet this new little one. I hope everyone here is happy and healthy..sweet baby wishes to you all :hugs:

Hello ladies,
I just found your wonderful thread and would like to join. I am due February 26th and this is my fourth child but this will be OH's first. I have three daughters from my first relationship when I was very young. When Oh and I meet we discussed having a baby together but since mine were almost grown it took alot of soul seaching on my part. Oh and I decided to try for a "little one" about three years ago and after much heartbreak and with the help of a wonderful ferility Dr we are now excited to be adding this baby to our family. I will be heading into the second tri on friday. I was afraid to put too much faith in this pregnancy but now that we are more reasured that everything is fine we are both over the moon with excitment. My other children are also excited and can't wait to meet this new little one. I hope everyone here is happy and healthy..sweet baby wishes to you all :hugs:

Hi :flower: , congratulations and welcome

Hello ladies,

Congratulations and welcome :) x

hi ladies!

God i miss getting on Bnb with all this moving and cleaning, we have people coming to check out this flat for rent...whilst we are still living here! Means i have to keep everything really tidy lol.

I hope everyone is well, from reading back we all have little bumpies now, yippeeee! Time to put some piccies up, i agree! Who is in maternity clothes? I have been in the trousers from 8 weeks lol but not tops yet.

Welcome to numan :D this is my 4th too, i think thats why i am showing sooo early and can feel baby moving already! Are you hoping for a boy, or another girl, or just a healthy baby?

xxx

ramblinhaggis - you're looking fab in your new picture :)

I'll take a picture tomorrow for 14 weeks - nice round number for me lol

I'm not in maternity clothes but none of my jeans will fasten - I've been looping some elastic through the hole and the botton and just wearing a long top :rofl:

I can't wait to feel my baby moving!

I dont feel baby all the time, not even every day, but last night i was laid on my side on the couch, bursting for a wee lol and i felt baby squirm about for a few minutes then! Good job too as baby just will not let me listen with a doppler anymore! Hope you feel some squirms soon...i think i was around 16 weeks when i felt with my second :D

I hope I do feel squirms soon! How far along were you when you felt your first?

I just got my time and date through for my 16 week appointment :happydance: It's 9th September (09/09/09 - should be easy to remember).

16 weeks is the next milestone I've set in my mind lol x

Hi numan - congrats!

Im off work for another week but I definately need to go out and buy some maternity black trousers for when I go back next tuesday.

I have a couple of those belly bands thinking they were a great idea but I just cant get on with them, my jeans just fall down when undone even with a belly band on thats supposed to hold them up and cover the gaping hole!

Has anyone been buying baby stuff yet or being good and waiting?

I was looking for the belly bands but I couldn't find any in any shops. I may have to look online.

I've not bought anything yet. My mum has dragged me into mothercare a few times right enough. I initially said I wouldn't buy anything until after my 12 week scan but now I'm saying I won't buy anything until after my 20 week scan!!

Ive been very bold and bought a few babygro's and vests :) , my mum has bought tons :wacko: , I refuse to look at it yet . Im stunned by how tiny everything is I realise there meant to be but it still stuns me . Yay , ticker finally moved up a box :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->