The Final 5 week gang anyone??

So I *think* I'm having contractions. ???
My belly feels weird, wraps around to my sides and is somewhat sore but I'm not having any pain with them. It's just super uncomfortable.
It feels nothing like the BH as those are lower in my belly, like cramps, and I can feel them constantly when they happen. Am I just imagining things?

Sounds like it could be! If so you will know for sure as the hours go by. Keep updated.

Feelings have been constant...not worse, not really timeable either.. It just feels so heavy like she's going to just fall out any minute.

I feel like i imagine bh haha like i call things that but im just really not sure thats what they actually are?
I get the lower menstrual like cramps, i get the tight back, i get the really tight belly.. But none of it hurts and none of it lasts or has a pattern

I feel like i imagine bh haha like i call things that but im just really not sure thats what they actually are?
I get the lower menstrual like cramps, i get the tight back, i get the really tight belly.. But none of it hurts and none of it lasts or has a pattern

My BH has a pattern. But what Ive been feeling now is exactly what you're explaining.

Yay for contractions. I hope it is the real deal for you. I went for a 20 minute walk. Had a few bh during the walk and now nothing. We shall see. Lol. Looks like I am going to be waiting a little longer.

Well as soon as I laid down it all went away. Booooo!!

Have a good night girls! Xx

Thanks BabyLove. They were not too sure but said probably a mixture of things, dehydration and the midwife trying to work out if the baby was breech or not (she was prodding around a lot!) so going to take it easy the next few days. Come on babies come and meet us now!!

What an afternoon I had! Had my regular 36 week appointment with the midwife but babys heartbeat was way too fast, they had me lay down for 10 mins to see if it slowed down but it didn't so ended up in triage at the hospital. After what seemed like a long time to me the heart beat finally returned to normal and they have let me go home, phew what a fright. Can't wait until she is here now. Pregnancy is way to stressful for me!

Geez what a day. Did they say why that happened? I agree with you it is very stressful. Sorry that happened. Hope all is ok now.

Ditto, how stressful! Hope all ok today x

My feelings from yesterday have all gone, no mild period pains anymore, oh well!

Omg I got a few hours sleep last night and then fell asleep at 9pm awoke at 1am today and been up all night. Have to be at work at 7am. This feels like the Twilight's Zone!

Omg I got a few hours sleep last night and then fell asleep at 9pm awoke at 1am today and been up all night. Have to be at work at 7am. This feels like the Twilight's Zone!

I could have written this. I'm up every night bw 1 and 3, it's the worst!

:-( I have had this weird pressure/ period achy pain down below and in my bottom since last night, but it seems to ease if I lie down! I had nothing like this with my first, I was even partly induced with absolutely no signs before he was born! It is so different this time :-/

Another non sleeper here. It's been all week for me, along with period like pains, Braxton Hicks pains and frequently going to the loo (both forms!) as well as sicky feelings. She is fully engaged and I'm going for twice weekly ctg's - my oh is convinced I'm going to be induced early, she is already over 6lb3 according to a growth scan.

Ok so the period type feelings have reappeared this afternoon along with lower back discomfort and another bowel movement. I thought I was feeling little bit 'moist' whilst doing the ironing and when I've wiped a lot of discharge has come out - Obviously hoping its my plug - There's a lot still attached and won't come yet, trying to not read too much into it but it's all going in the right direction surely!!!

I'm desperate to have this baby out but nothings working :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->