The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Sophiasmom, love the nursery!

Loeylo great news with your appt.

My appt was really discouraging. No change since last week. I'm getting contractions like crazy I'm assuming they're just BH. I thought I was moving in the right direction since I've had so much cramping and these BH. My doctor will not induce early for a larger baby without a medical issue. I don't have a growth scan until next Wednesday. Now a c section is being thrown back into a possibility, which I don't want at all. I guess if baby estimates over a certain weight then I have no choice? Guess I wait till next week to see. All I can do is hope something progresses itself between now and then.

Ready - my baby is no more engaged than she was last week, I have been cramping loads too. Your cervix could have thinned out loads etc, there are kits of internal changes which have to happen before labour properly starts!

Are you uk based? They can't physically force you to have a c-section.

I had an internal. My doctor said the baby's head isn't engaged and I'm still the same as last week, 1cm and long. I'm in the US.

Ready- sorry you had such a bad appointment. I have read so many stories of people going from basically no dilation /effacement to delivery within hours. Don't count yourself out yet!! :hugs:

Thanks guys💜 fingers crossed. I was showing tons of small contractions on the monitor and occasionally a 'big' one. That has me hopeful I just want my body to do it on it's own.

How is everyone today? Any new baby progress for anyone?

Afm, I have my weekly OB appt today. I can't believe how quick the week went by! Not sure if I get checked internally today but I'm praying for something to be happening. I'll even settle for 1cm.

For the girls on mat leave without kids, what have you been doing to keep busy? Mine starts Monday and I'm thinking I'll get bored pretty quick.

Afm, I have my weekly OB appt today. I can't believe how quick the week went by! Not sure if I get checked internally today but I'm praying for something to be happening. I'll even settle for 1cm.

For the girls on mat leave without kids, what have you been doing to keep busy? Mine starts Monday and I'm thinking I'll get bored pretty quick.

Im just starting mine today so im not sure yet hah.. I have a mw appointment today and may head out for a grocery shop. Tomorow i might try to make some shpherds pie for the freezer and i have o head o babies r us as the monitors i want are going on sle!

37 weeks tomorrow for me! No signs of anything, nothing, nothing!! So impatient lol. My 2 year old woke up at 5.30 this morning so I am knackered now, wish it was bedtime already!

Im just starting mine today so im not sure yet hah.. I have a mw appointment today and may head out for a grocery shop. Tomorow i might try to make some shpherds pie for the freezer and i have o head o babies r us as the monitors i want are going on sle!

Mind sharing your recipe?

Hi all,

I've had my waxing today, hopefully the last one whilst pregnant! My bikini hurt so bad last time that when I explained today she was so sweet, made sure the wax was as hot as possible and to be honest it didn't hurt as much as last time, phew!

I've also had the remainder of my gift from my mum, my reiki and reflexology appointment, I was so glad to go, not only because its lovely but because I hadn't felt the baby much before hand, he went nuts at the last waxing appoint as my heart rate probably went through the roof. I guess I'm used to him being so lively and yet before my apt he wasn't but as soon as she started reiki there he was, moving into those positions that hurt a little bit!

I'm not sure if I mentioned but the other day I thought I could be losing my plug but its very runny today, tmi alert!!!! I have had 4 bowels movements in the last 12 hours (very uncommon for me atm) and the last time I had a lot of discharge but nothing like yesterday which was stringy, long and clear like. Today its the same colour but really runny, like I can feel it trickling when I'm having a bm. I suppose its just me straining a little bit?

No TMI here ladies lol. I think it's safe to say anything goes.

I'm also having loose bm's today. I dreamt I delivered a week early so I'm hoping this is the start of something happening!

Fx'd for everyone this weekend!

Hoping to see some progress soon girls! 37 weeks 5 days today and I got nothing!

Mind sharing your recipe?

I dont follow a recipe or shepherds pie, i just wing it. And being in ontario, pobably make this much different then other parts of the world, because my way is not the traditional way.

But choose your size pan.. Fill the bottom about 1/2 to 1 inch with cooked ground beef. Then i put a layer of corn (some people do peas, carrots, onion or any combination of..) then i put a thin thin layer of beef gravy just to add moisture.. Some people dont do this.. Then top with an inch of garlic mashed potato. Sprinkle parm cheese over top, salt and pepper o taste, and cook at 350 for about an hour.

It's been quiet here today, did we all have babies? Lol

Lol Mng! I've just got home from the hospital. Doc wanted me to get more labs done and have serial blood pressure checks since they are now monitoring me for preeclampsia and today I had really bad shortness of breath. Labs weren't bad, and BP did eventually come down. My OB now told me to not eat or drink after midnight and come to his office first thing tomorrow instead of at my original scheduled time. I guess if BP is up again they may just go ahead with the CS. Otherwise I'm now first case Monday morning. Just hoping I can get some sleep tonight.

Just want to cry today. Had two contractions and then nothing. My BF is annoying me because he won't DTD with me. I would at least like to try it, I'm desperate! But nooo he's too grossed out. Really?

Kind of hopeful seeing as the BH are now spreading to my back, making it get stronger. No sight of big mucus plug yet but felt a lot more crampy today.

Happy full moon ladies! Hopefully today is the day for all of us, if not some. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->