The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Lucylu that all sounds like things are moving along for you!!!!

Sleeping doesn't happen much for me anymore. Between having to use the bathroom and every time I move I wake up because my pelvis is so sore. I keep getting Braxton hicks and minor period pains, nothing consistent or promising. I have an appt tomorrow.

I was awake all night also...kept checking to see if you ladies had made progress :) Lucy that does sound promising!

AFM, officially diagnosed with cholestasis and pregnancy induced hypertension. Starting a 24 hr urine in the am and have another appointment Friday. Now scheduled for CS Monday but they may deliver Friday if things look worse. Good new is baby seems to be oblivious to my issues.. BPP results were good today and he's estimated at 6lb3oz

I'm so annoyed I feel like I'm going to crawl out of my skin. :hissy:

My 3rd to last day of work and I literally can't sit bc of the pain in my arse but walking is even worse bc my belly is so damn heavy. I just want to lay down!

Lucy and Sophie- good luck to you both! Keep us posted!

Good luck to all the ladies who have symptoms

Sophiasmom glad they are keeping a close eye on you, are you hopeful for Friday or Monday?

Afm - consultant tomorrow re: changed pattern of movement. My friend who is a midwife agrees with my oh that they may start to talk about induction. I also have really sore swollen feet and like mng I only have a few more days to work so I'm hoping to soldier on!

I admire those of you that are still working. I probably would be if I hadn't been laid off in July but it has been a blessing in disguise. My 1st 2 pregnancies I worked until 2 days before I had them. On another note I got something accomplished- made bags from baby for my 2 older girls! Yay!

Loeylo- it really doesn't matter which day he comes. I'm excited to have home here. I really hope we can avoid a NICU stay this time. I was just hoping to get through tomorrow bc dd turned 4 on Monday and DH is in Texas for business through tomorrow afternoon. After that I'm just excited to meet him! Hard to believe these are my last few days of pregnancy! Hope all goes well with your consultant tomorrow!!

Babylove good job getting the bags done!! It's always such a relief to cross things off the list! I had a "G" sign I needed to finish painting and putting together to finish with the nursery, and I finally did it Saturday. My family is in town until tomorrow, so my niece is sleeping in the baby's crib. After that I have to clean it again and raise the bed so it will be ready for when we move him in there. I'll be letting him sleep in our room in a portable sleeper for a few weeks just until I'm a little more healed from the CS.

We are so close, ladies!! I'm so excited hearing how everyone is progressing, and I can't wait for updates as little ones arrive!!

Since I never posted any, here's a nursery pic with the new sign. I don't have more bc my niece's things are in the room, but I'll take a few more this week ;)

Attachments

• 20150919_182940.jpg
    20150919_182940.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
Still got spme plug coming out today but no where near as much as yesterday.

Hubby is clearing out the garage today so i'm popping back and forth and helping out, I really want to go for a nice walk, maybe a little swim and cake and a cuppa with him so i'm hoping once he's finished that we will go off together whilst ds is in school.

Lovely nursery!

Consultant appt went well, she's engaged now and my midwife thinks she will remain this engaged until labour starts. She doesn't want to get me induced just yet but is starting weekly ctg's and sweeps as of Tuesday next week. Next consultant appt at 39 weeks where they will consider scheduling induction depending on ctg's and progress with sweeps.

What exactly is a ctg? I'm assuming you girls overseas get these often?? I've never heard of it

It is when they hook you up to a Doppler which records babies heart rate for a period of time. They are basically checking that they move enough and if their heart rate dips of accelerates. I have had quite a few but only because of my history, and because she has an inconsistent movement pattern. Most women will never get one.

Ooohh..so like a non stress test. You girls with your fancy terms hehe

I've had 2 of those just for reduced fetal movement, they're no fun.

Haha I've wondered what that was too! I always heard it as NST. :)

I always wondered what a non stress test was! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->