The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Happy full moon ladies! Hopefully today is the day for all of us, if not some. :)

Full moon isnt for two more days lol.. Those leggies might not uncross yet! But hopefully this weekend!!

Oopsie....I swear if my head weren't attached I wouldn't notice :blush:
I must have walked into the door 4x last night and on top of that couldn't find my shoes for work, even though they were staring right at me this morning :dohh:

Happy full moon ladies! Hopefully today is the day for all of us, if not some. :)

Full moon isnt for two more days lol.. Those leggies might not uncross yet! But hopefully this weekend!!

Oopsie....I swear if my head weren't attached I wouldn't notice :blush:
I must have walked into the door 4x last night and on top of that couldn't find my shoes for work, even though they were staring right at me this morning :dohh:

Lol shows just how desperate we are.. Getting ahead of ourselves :)

Sharp shooting pains in my fairy today, they sure do take your breath away don't they!

I was putting some chilli in the freezer earlier and was bending down for a bit, when I got up I felt wet and thought i'd piddled my pants!! Turns out it was a massive amount of discharge that obviously just needed to come out - Oh the joys!!!

I was faced the other day with a question from my 4yr old ds, he asked how was the baby going to come out of my belly and would the doctors be cutting him out of my tummy... I was horrified at the look on his face and so came out the 'fairy' story.

I explained that he has a winky and mummy has a special fairy instead and this fairy will let a baby come out. I think I got away with it, He then asked could the baby crawl back inside the fairy but I said no it was a one way system, and that he didn't go back in did he. I managed to quickly change the conversation to super heroes and he hasn't mentioned it since :dohh:

I was faced the other day with a question from my 4yr old ds, he asked how was the baby going to come out of my belly and would the doctors be cutting him out of my tummy... I was horrified at the look on his face and so came out the 'fairy' story.

I explained that he has a winky and mummy has a special fairy instead and this fairy will let a baby come out. I think I got away with it, He then asked could the baby crawl back inside the fairy but I said no it was a one way system, and that he didn't go back in did he. I managed to quickly change the conversation to super heroes and he hasn't mentioned it since :dohh:

That's a pretty good cover up! :thumbup:

Omg I'm dying laughing :rofl: That really is a great story! I was trying to explain my CS to dd so she will be more careful around my post CS tummy. So every day now she asks if I "got my cut-out yet" I wish I had a good fairy story!! ;)

On another note, my "cut-out" is all set for Monday first case. Doc thinks we're ok to try to make it through the weekend with my looming preeclampsia and increased cholestasis labs, so I can stay home with the understanding that if my BP increases more or I have any other changes, he's coming out this weekend. At least I'll be term at that point!

Good luck with everything sophias! Can't wait to see baby pics!

Good morning ladies and good afternoon to thosein the UK :flower:

How is everyone doing today? Any fun weekend plans?
Afm, hubby is working all wkend but I might do some crafting for fall, Heck I might even take pup for a walk. :)

Good morning! My hubby works today as well, so I'm probably just finalizing things at the house for this week (my parents and in-laws will be staying here with the kids while we are at the hospital). Bc I've still been nesting like crazy there isn't a ton to do, I'll just do some touch-ups. I also have a baby present for DH's coworker I want to finish before things get nutty around here :) Tomorrow I have to gas up the car and do my pre-op stuff at the hospital.

How's everyone doing? It's been pretty quiet around here.

Still here, still pregnant, still leaking lots of discharge, still watching for every single symptom and probably over analysing them!!!

Hi ladies, it's been a lovely autumn weekend here :)
I have my first ever professional wax today (have always done this myself), feeling kind of weird about someone else keeping the beaver neat. Tuesday have an OB appointment with a check & sweep.
The week after is the induction on Monday, hope baby comes sooner then that!!!

Anyone else having exciting times:haha: I hope all is good ladies.

Me! I've just had an exciting hour or so.... Cleaned the Conservatory top to bottom (with help from hubby for the hard/high bits) and hovered the entire house and done 2 loads of laundry.. FEET UP NOW!!!!

Good morning everyone! Still pregnant! DH wanted to go to a huge local fair this weekend, but I'm not even going to attempt that! I have my grandmothers 89th birthday dinner tonight. I'm going to sneak away in a little while to go get a pedicure.

We also have a huge fair this week and I'll be missing it. As much as I really want to go, for the food lol, I just can't walk that much. Maybe if it weren't an hour away and if parking were free I'd go. .. I can just foresee being miserable :/
I'll have myself a big brunch and craft the day away :)

I'm with you on the walking, after walking nearly 2 miles the other week I could barely manage it to the shop and back today (Very short) and then attempted swimming and I nearly sank!

How was everyone's day?

I dont know what contractions feel like but my belly/mostly around my ribs/sides have been feeling tight for hours. It hasn't gone away so it can't be a contraction, right??
Could it be just from being on my feet most of the day? It feels like I've been doing oblique exercises for days! I'm finally done cooking so I'm going to lay down and hope it goes away.

So I *think* I'm having contractions. ???
My belly feels weird, wraps around to my sides and is somewhat sore but I'm not having any pain with them. It's just super uncomfortable.
It feels nothing like the BH as those are lower in my belly, like cramps, and I can feel them constantly when they happen. Am I just imagining things?

I think you're having contractions! I've been having them all day 😞 very uncomfortable. Prodromal labor sucks 😞 I hope this iis it for you and you're not stuck having contractions for days! GL! ☺

My belly feels weird, wraps around to my sides and is somewhat sore but I'm not having any pain with them. It's just super uncomfortable.
It feels nothing like the BH as those are lower in my belly, like cramps, and I can feel them constantly when they happen. Am I just imagining things?

I think you're having contractions! I've been having them all day 😞 very uncomfortable. Prodromal labor sucks 😞 I hope this iis it for you and you're not stuck having contractions for days! GL! ☺

Thanks, unfortunately those turned out to be nothing. .ugh. very annoying! How are you feeling?

Thanks, unfortunately those turned out to be nothing. .ugh. very annoying! How are you feeling?
Crap! Hopefully soon!
I'm Achey, tired and my belly is sore 😞 contracting all day but its not *painful* per say. It's really uncomfortable and annoying. Baby is pushing hard inn my cervix. I'm hoping he will stay atleast until next week. Just 8 more days till 37 weeks. After that I'll feel more comfortable with him arriving ☺ my last was 36 weeks and he was perfectly fine but not all babies are @ 36 weeks. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->