The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Hi all! I'm still preggers at 39 weeks now. Pretty sure I have pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome now on top of the spd. So now my fingers wont work as well as my legs! Lovely lol x

Please let it be soon for us ladies! I'm 37 weeks now, had a lot of strong contraction like pains and period pains yesterday whilst at a kiddies birthday party (good timing!) but nothing came of it. Not my time yet I guess.

None of my tactics worked last night damnit lol

Sending everyone full moon baby dust for tonight :dust:

Just a lot of pressure and period type cramps here nothing exciting :coffee:

Nothing here either. So far today I've done laundry, cleaned the kitchen, made soup to freeze, and chili is in the crockpot...I'm about to have some pineapple core and put my feetsies up.
Fx'd today's the day for someone!!!

Curry night for me tonight! I just don't want to go to 42 weeks again like last time....not my choice I guess!

Feet up after a busy day. Food Shopping this morning followed by lunch with Dad and just got back from a 2 mile walk. Its difficult walking yes?? I feel like i'm trying to keep a poo and a wee in at the same time along with stitch, delightful!!

So I'm just wondering what's everyone skin like at the mo, I guess its down to extra fluid but last night for example after a nice warm bath I could barely bend my legs at the knee so I lifted up my pj's to find the top of my legs were very red/purple and if I touched the skin it went white. My veins in my hands are very pronounced and I took my rings off weeks ago. What's everyone else like??

Agh I want curry now! Cannot be arsed leaving the house on crutches though. I have leftover rice maybe I should just order curry without rice

Feet up after a busy day. Food Shopping this morning followed by lunch with Dad and just got back from a 2 mile walk. Its difficult walking yes?? I feel like i'm trying to keep a poo and a wee in at the same time along with stitch, delightful!!

So I'm just wondering what's everyone skin like at the mo, I guess its down to extra fluid but last night for example after a nice warm bath I could barely bend my legs at the knee so I lifted up my pj's to find the top of my legs were very red/purple and if I touched the skin it went white. My veins in my hands are very pronounced and I took my rings off weeks ago. What's everyone else like??

I've had no swelling or vericose veins (but I try to keep my feet up when I sit at home) and after the bath/shower I put cream on followed by coconut oil - so far no stretch marks and no itchiness. I'm dreading after birth, I think my clear face might go away with the change in hormones and don't want to lose my hair! Will take extra DHA oil for baby and hope that helps my hair. Biotin only helps your body absorb oil so if you're not getting enough oil in the first place it's a waste of $$$$$

My face is so broken out right now. I'm hoping it goes away before baby gets here so I can have somewhat decent pics taken lol. Today is even harder to walk it feels 'different' hopefully it means something will happen. Wishful thinking! I think I'll just accept at this point I'll be over due again, just hoping to avoid a c section.

Thinking good labor thoughts for all of you! Hopefully this "supermoon" and lunar eclipse bring some good labor dust to everyone! I'm getting ready for bed (which I doubt I'll get much sleep) but I have to take my second surgical scrub shower and leave the house by 5:15. Ugh. But completely looking forward to meeting my little boy! !! I'll update when I can tomorrow!!

Good luck hun!

Did anyone get any movements from the supermoon? xx

Still no change here! Bh; pressure; little bits of plug... nothing more x

Tons of pressure and BH. So much so yesterday we had to leave a family dinner...it was so uncomfortable I was crying in pain by the time I got into the car. I don't like it :hissy:
She was moving so much last night I ended up sleeping in the spare room.
I feel like all I do is thrash around in bed anymore to find some solace and comfort. Anyone else?

Good luck sophiasmom!

I'm not having much signs of anything except a sore vagina and pressure. No plug and my bh seem to have died down too. I'm fed up!

Got a sweep tomorrow (if possible) so hoping that gets things moving a bit. I have had a nice September weekend - a family dinner on Friday, finishing babies room on Saturday, I had my last baby shower yesterday and right now my dad and OH are redecorating my kitchen. My sister is over and she is having a nap on the sofa whilst I iron the nursery curtains - pretty sure I'm meant to be the one having lunchtime naps LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->