The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Good luck sophiasmom💜

Nothing much going on here. Last night I really thought 'this is it!' Thennnn nothing. Due date is Friday and I have an appt and growth scan Wednesday.

Good luck sophiasmom!

I'm not having much signs of anything except a sore vagina and pressure. No plug and my bh seem to have died down too. I'm fed up!

Got a sweep tomorrow (if possible) so hoping that gets things moving a bit. I have had a nice September weekend - a family dinner on Friday, finishing babies room on Saturday, I had my last baby shower yesterday and right now my dad and OH are redecorating my kitchen. My sister is over and she is having a nap on the sofa whilst I iron the nursery curtains - pretty sure I'm meant to be the one having lunchtime naps LOL!
:haha: Pretty sure you're right!

My mat leave starts today. I thought I had to go in today but good thing I called they started it as of this morning. I've made another curry dish for the crockpot and plan on baking apple dumplings later. I'm bored already :/

Tons of pressure and BH. So much so yesterday we had to leave a family dinner...it was so uncomfortable I was crying in pain by the time I got into the car. I don't like it :hissy:
She was moving so much last night I ended up sleeping in the spare room.
I feel like all I do is thrash around in bed anymore to find some solace and comfort. Anyone else?

Lol ohhh noo.. You poor girl.. I have nothing going on. Im kind of jealous. Now that yesterdy has passed (it was the date i picked in our family pool) im hoping babe stays put until sunday.. Because if he does, it gaurantees me a pay raise at work! but knowing my luck.. He will show up on saturday or something

Thinking good labor thoughts for all of you! Hopefully this "supermoon" and lunar eclipse bring some good labor dust to everyone! I'm getting ready for bed (which I doubt I'll get much sleep) but I have to take my second surgical scrub shower and leave the house by 5:15. Ugh. But completely looking forward to meeting my little boy! !! I'll update when I can tomorrow!!

Good luck!!

No more movement here, babs is moving a lot more than yesterday but we have been swimming and walking again today.

MW apt tomorrow, i'll be 38+4 so i'll be wondering what her thoughts on the weight are, when his back is in full view hubby says how 'long' he is already so we shall see!

Anyone else on plug watch constantly? Hubby caught me looking in the mirror before - All he said was 'Oh to be a pregnant woman' ;)

Plug watch? Not here, I've been having lots of discharge though. ..for some reason I think I'll be one of the ones who doesn't lose anything until the end.

Someone please have a baby to start the cycle for everyone else lol

I am on plug watch lol!! But I'm behind the rest of you ladies so it's mostly wishful thinking on my part (37+3) UK ladies can I ask when the midwife offer sweeps? I can't remember from the last time, never worked for me either but here's hoping for this time.

My midwife has said she will sweep for 38 weeks in the uk but I don't think that is the norm tbh, I think it is just because the consultant asked her to do so as I have had so many periods of reduced movement, but ctg's are reassuring so that they don't need to induce yet, but want to hurry things along if possible if that makes sense?

Massive tmi alert but i'm sure we are all used to it by now.......

By plug watch I mean getting that 'wet' feeling and going to watch with a mirror what is going to come out.

For me it feels like I've pee'd myself a little bit and can feel it trickling onto my pad. I then go look and see what usually is umm, hanging there?!
I know its daft but I never saw my plug with ds seeing as my waters just 'went'.

Am I gross to be watching??

Haha I don't think I would watch, but I've been looking at the liner way more critically that's for sure. Thought a little piece of toilet paper might have been something the other day!

Grady Robert was born at 9:05 this morning. Healthy and a great pair of lungs. Small for gestational age but no NICU time! 5 lb 5 oz and 19 1/4 inches

Attachments

• 20306.jpg
    20306.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 6
I had a midwife appointment this afternoon need to go for a presentation scan (37 weeks). I've been told all the way through she's is breech, then at the last appointment was told she had turned only to hear today she's back in breech position :( I'm so disappointed, I know there is still time for her to turn but I'm convinced now she won't. I really wanted to have a vaginal birth, I feel quite scared of a section. Fingers crossed the scan on Wed says she has turned.

Congrats!! He's already handsome :) enjoy your time with him and hope you're recovering well!

What a gorgeous baby. Glad everything went well!! Get some rest.

If I eat anymore curry or pineapple core I'm going to poop my brains out :haha:

Something HAS to work :hissy:

Grady Robert was born at 9:05 this morning. Healthy and a great pair of lungs. Small for gestational age but no NICU time! 5 lb 5 oz and 19 1/4 inches

Oh my goodness! Congrats he is absolutely beautiful! Hope you Re doing well❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"