The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Hello ladies I'll be 35 weeks on Thurs. DS came at 38 weeks 3 days so maybe I'll go early with this one too:shrug: But just wondering if I can join you? :flower:

Hello ladies I'll be 35 weeks on Thurs. DS came at 38 weeks 3 days so maybe I'll go early with this one too:shrug: But just wondering if I can join you? :flower:

Hi! Welcome to the final 5. How are you feeling? :flower:

I'm 35weeks and 3days!!! My DS was 16days over so I won't be trying induction techniques this time as I tried every trick in the book the last time!!!

Welcome newbies!

Sophiasmom he is gorgeous! Hoping some more babies are born to join him soon!

I wish I could face curry but went right off them in first tri and can't bear the thought of them now. I might try pineapple but my oh is reluctant to try sex to get things moving (since it is such an epic effort to find a position which works, and since I mentioned losing a tiny bit plug!!)

I am cramping a bit, had pretty severe pain when in the supermarket and my hormones appear to be going a bit haywire. Hopefully all good signs ...!

36 weeks today! yay! My last baby was born @ 36 weeks so I don't know what to expect this time. I've been having tons of contractions mixed with BH. I'm extremely tired all day and I'm nesting like crazy. We just moved last weekend though, so I have alot to do... As of last Thursday I was 1.5cm and 50%. My next appointment is on Wednesday, and we'll see if these contractions are doing anything.

36 weeks today! yay! My last baby was born @ 36 weeks so I don't know what to expect this time. I've been having tons of contractions mixed with BH. I'm extremely tired all day and I'm nesting like crazy. We just moved last weekend though, so I have alot to do... As of last Thursday I was 1.5cm and 50%. My next appointment is on Wednesday, and we'll see if these contractions are doing anything.

You're dilated already??? Sends me some of your good juju please! !!

You're dilated already??? Sends me some of your good juju please! !!

LOL, yeah last week I was contracting but it stopped after 1 day. when I went to my appointment I was dilated. I've been having consistent contractions and BH for 3 days now so we'll see on Wednesday whats up. ***LABOR DUST*** LOL

:hi: can I join I am 35+3 and cannot wait to meet this LO

Sending lots of labour dust to you all :dust:

Thanks MnGmakes and Loeylo!

I'm feeling okay besides insomnia I've been experiencing at night than exhausted in the am and have to go to work all day :wacko: Baby was giving me some very hard kicks last night! This little guy is strong:haha: some right on my cervix.

Loeylo finding a good position is very challenging lol Try using A LOT of pillows :thumbup:

Hi Twag:flower:

I have my next midwife appointment Friday I'll be 35 weeks, curious if she will check me then or not :shrug: with DS I was finger tip dilated and 50% effaced at 35 weeks.

:hi: Mimzy

I am also suffering from insomnia I cannot remember the last time I had a good night sleep :dohh: I take ages to fall asleep and then wake up because I am uncomfy/need to pee and then take ages to get to sleep again and then the cycle starts again :dohh: getting up and then going to work all day is just really draining me at the moment *yawn*

My next midwife appointment is Tuesday 6 and I will be 36 weeks looking forward to finding out if this little miss is any further down :wacko:

We do not get checked here in the UK until we are overdue and having a sweep or go into labour :( sucks as it would be nice to know how things are progressing :shrug:

only 8 more days in the office :happydance:

Good morning all! :flower:

I've been up since 4, made hubby bfast before he went off to work and somehow was able to get back to sleep. Still no action today, other than kicking to the ribs and cervix... what else is new *sigh*.
My next OB appt is Thursday, but she just checked me last week so I doubt there's any changes. Im starting to think I'm going to be late :(

It is amazing how quickly things can change down there MnGmakes3 don't give up hope yet :hugs:
Labour :dust:

twag- That's for sure!
MnG- You just never know, I hope *something* is going on for you! I know with my last, I had a backache all evening, went to sleep & woke up at like 6 am. went to the bathroom and my water broke. He was born 40 minutes later, barely made it to the hospital! and a few days before I was only 1cm dilated. so, you just never know! GL at your appointment! mine is tomorrow at Noon. I'm getting excited, (tmi) I went pee earlier and when I wiped there was a little bloody show. Only like a quarter size amount but atleast I know something is happening :)

Hi ladies & welcome newbies :wave:
Flipporama that`s an amazing birth story, super fast! I can only hope this happens for some of us here too.
MNGmakes3 hold on, good luck with your next appt, will they be checking youÉ
Twag I hope you get some sleep soon! Canada is much like the UK, it`s week 39 for me and had my first check today. Fortunately there`s light at the end of the tunnel.

I had an OB check this morning, 50% effaced, low & soft with 1.5 cm dilated. She did a sweep and it wasn`t painful thank goodness! She said she felt babies head and the centre fissure line was in perfect middle line with my cervix, ready to go! We got a liner for the birthing pool in our hospital room. I hope the baby comes over the weekend.
Thursday is my last day at work and I couldn`t be happier :bunny::dance::happydance::wohoo:

Thanks ladies! She'll probably tell me there's no point in checking bc she did it last week.

This may be a dumb question but are BH or cramping correlated with cervical changes?

flipporama1 that is an awesome birth story! I hope this one goes faster than my first! And congrats on having your bloody show.:happydance: I went into labor 12 hours after I had mine.

2have4kids sounds like it won't be long now!:yipee:

MnGmakes I was told BH do not have any correlation with cervical changes but real contractions do. So the intense period like cramping that is different than BH is likely to cause your cervix to dilate. I was told that the painful contractions are the ones that are causing dilation.

Had my appt today. Baby is measuring to be 9 pounds 4 ounces. My doctor won't consider induction until 41 weeks and is anticipating me having a c section. She didn't even check for dilation or anything today😕 I cried the whole way home for literally no reason. I'm so sore and frustrated, here's to going way over due!

Had my appt today. Baby is measuring to be 9 pounds 4 ounces. My doctor won't consider induction until 41 weeks and is anticipating me having a c section. She didn't even check for dilation or anything today😕 I cried the whole way home for literally no reason. I'm so sore and frustrated, here's to going way over due!

Wow, that's a big un! :baby:

How come they anticipate a section?? :flower:

Aaaw no Ready4num2 poor you I really do sympathise I remember feeling exactly the same the last pregnancy, and if am sure it is going to happen this time too. My first was 9lbs 9, this one at 37 weeks is about 9lbs and I am dreading it. Had a presentation scan as midwife thought she was breech but she's head down so dreading labour now! Just keep in your head you are nearly at the end of this journey and a new one is about to begin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->