The Final 5 week gang anyone??

I have a weird one here. May just be over thinking things mind you.

I was sitting on the sofa with my feet up feeling sorry for myself, the dog was lying beside me. My oh came over to hug me and the dog went crazy and wouldn't let him near, barking and even snapping at him! My dog has never been like that to my oh! He is usually way more loyal to my oh than he is to me. My oh attempted a few times over the next hour or so, same reaction every time.

The dog also went to lie in the nursery by himself a few times. He is a very people orientated dog who doesn't like to be alone, and also likes his comforts (sleeps in our bed at night and the sofa during the day) so lying on his own on the floor is waaaaaay unusual for him! I'm also having another attempted sweep tomorrow (39w exactly)

For all those having blood - sounds like a great sign!

I have a weird one here. May just be over thinking things mind you.

I was sitting on the sofa with my feet up feeling sorry for myself, the dog was lying beside me. My oh came over to hug me and the dog went crazy and wouldn't let him near, barking and even snapping at him! My dog has never been like that to my oh! He is usually way more loyal to my oh than he is to me. My oh attempted a few times over the next hour or so, same reaction every time.

The dog also went to lie in the nursery by himself a few times. He is a very people orientated dog who doesn't like to be alone, and also likes his comforts (sleeps in our bed at night and the sofa during the day) so lying on his own on the floor is waaaaaay unusual for him! I'm also having another attempted sweep tomorrow (39w exactly)

For all those having blood - sounds like a great sign!

As animals can smell (and often react) to hormonal changes in their owners it could be a positive sign :thumbup:

Maybe that's why I've been stared at all day long by my pup?? It's beyond creepy lol

Sooo every time ive gone to the bathroom today ive had some plug when ive wiped.. But dh and i just went out for a walk and i honestly feel great lol.. Dont feel like bowling ball pelvis, didnt feel like i was going to poop myself, wasnt waddling, no cramping.. Hah no idea whats going on with my body

Been awake since 1am, decided in the end its kinder to just get up and watch a bit of tv and obviously catch up with everyone!

I use my birthing ball daily - Sometimes up to 3 times a day for half hr sessions at least, I just find the ball more comfortable than the sofa these days.

So anyway I got up for a wee at 1am and when I lay down I definitely felt period cramps in waves, almost like my tummy was twisting into a knot then easing off, happened 3 times and then I rolled over as baby got into a weird position, I felt a lot of pressure and then boom - the loudest bottom burp ever - Woke poor hubby up and I couldn't help but laugh, to think I thought I was having mild contractions when really it must of been wind building up!!! Doh!!

A new day for us I wonder if we will see any babies today!

After a very scary placental detachment and an emergency c-section under general anesthesia, Timothy William is here! Born October 5th @ 2:38 am. He's a very healthy 6lbs4oz & 19.25 inches. I'll post pictures later. Good luck y'all!

Oh gosh congratulations!! That sounds very scary and I am glad that both of you are ok in the end :)

Congrats and glad you are both safe and well!!!!

After a very scary placental detachment and an emergency c-section under general anesthesia, Timothy William is here! Born October 5th @ 2:38 am. He's a very healthy 6lbs4oz & 19.25 inches. I'll post pictures later. Good luck y'all!

I knew it! !! Yay! Congratulations mana!!! :hugs: :flower:

I wasee up for hours as well tossing and turning. Couldn't fall back asleep. I feel like a zombie today. Good thing I'm home with the pup, maybe after some cleaning we can take a nap.

How's everyone else?

Having a lazy day too (trying to anyway!) after a restless night like yours. These days are just dragging by aren't they!

Sorry you had a bad night!

I had another internal. Absolutely no progress since last week. I'm seeing the consultant tomorrow, hoping for some good news ten because I'm fed up - loads of cramp for nothing.

We've managed to go to town and walk a bit, came home and went to the loo and i could see a lot on my pad, had a look and man alive, that most definitely is the most I've ever lost, it was a big blob hanging there, quite snot like but no blood whatsoever.

What am I looking at here, more discharge or plug? I get confused when there's no blood :/

We've managed to go to town and walk a bit, came home and went to the loo and i could see a lot on my pad, had a look and man alive, that most definitely is the most I've ever lost, it was a big blob hanging there, quite snot like but no blood whatsoever.

What am I looking at here, more discharge or plug? I get confused when there's no blood :/

Plug doesnt have to have blood.. Mine never has

I've never lost a plug before but I am hoping it is the start for you now!!

Sounds very scary! So glad you and baby are safe! Please tell us what happened. How did you know the placenta detached, hope it happened while you were already at the hospital :hugs:

Congrats Flip although all sounds very traumatic :hugs: hope you and baby are all okay now!

Sending lots of labour dust ladies :dust: hope your babies make their arrival soon :hugs:

AFM - my last day in the office today and then working from home for 9 days! Had my 36 week midwife appointment today and baby is head down but no longer 'free' just not engaged (so further down) which I had guessed as walking is seriously painful and my pelvis feels like it is splitting :(

Twag- I feel the same today. Took the dog for a walk and surprise - I can breathe! What a concept :haha:
But at the same time my hoo-ha hurts so much worse. Feels like I got rammed by a truck and it hurts more than usual :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->