The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Yup I feel like someone has smacked me in the lady bits with a cricket bat ouch :( also when she moves about down there damn that hurts :( but on the plus side I can breathe :haha:

Hope your LO comes soon :hugs:

Twag I've herd of other women describing this but I've never experience that. Did you have it with your first? At my midwife appointment last week she said the baby was very low and head down, wonder if he is still 'free' or not then?:shrug:

had a mw check this morning..

So they attempted a stretch and sweep. Turned only stretch lol.. She could easily find my cervix, meaning its moved a bit from the posterior position.. And got one finger in right away.. After a minute she had two fingers in and was stretching but after a few minutes said it was starting to be resistent so there was no point in doing more and it wasnt enough to sweep. Its def made me spot since and ive been a bit crampy but not much else. But im not sure what this means when you are two fingers?

They said my cervix was still thick but never eluded to how much.

And basically the rest im screwed for!

- im 41 weeks on sunday and can ask for induction as of then but because its a holiday weekend the OB wont do elective inductions then.
- i go tuesday for a scan to check everything but unless something is wrong, it would still be elective induction and not a priority.. Meaning they could say yepp im doing it today but cancl it for anything else.
- i go back to see mw next thurs the 15th which is the soonest they can attempt a stetch and sweep again.
- another scan on fri the 16th which is when i get screwed again.they want me induced by 42 weeks but that falls on a sunday so it wouldnt be done until 42+1 which they dont want. SO id have to say i want an elective one on the 16th which again makes it not a priority.

Soooo im kind of lost as to what to do.

After a very scary placental detachment and an emergency c-section under general anesthesia, Timothy William is here! Born October 5th @ 2:38 am. He's a very healthy 6lbs4oz & 19.25 inches. I'll post pictures later. Good luck y'all!

Sounds scary! Congratulations though hun. Glad to hear all turned out well in the end :flower: x

Yup I feel like someone has smacked me in the lady bits with a cricket bat ouch :( also when she moves about down there damn that hurts :( but on the plus side I can breathe :haha:

Hope your LO comes soon :hugs:

I know what you mean, I keep half collapsing on one leg as baby is now almost completely engaged - and keeps crushing the nerve that runs through my groin. ARRRRGGHHHH. Hoping all that pressure on my cervix is going to get things going properly ASAP!!

Mimzy I didn't have this with my first but he did not go head down until very late and was late yo engage too whereas this one has been head down for about a month now and is lower

Ooh Mississippi what a time of it you are having, poor youx

I hope that at some point this babe opts to join me lol
Made dh dtd tonight.. My mw said it helps for both of us to orgasm so made sure that happened, had pineapple as my before bed snack.. And with my stretch today.. Hopefully it helps out a bit but not holding my breath! Lol

Well I guess I won't be falling asleep any time soon. I'm so effing tired and baby decided now is the time to wake up and move like crazy. My right hip aches so I can't lay on that side and her head is pushing down on the left causing major restless leg so I'm constantly squirming from that pressure. Plus There's obviously no laying on my back. I'm beyond frustrated. :hissy:
Please take this baby out!!!

Well I guess I won't be falling asleep any time soon. I'm so effing tired and baby decided now is the time to wake up and move like crazy. My right hip aches so I can't lay on that side and her head is pushing down on the left causing major restless leg so I'm constantly squirming from that pressure. Plus There's obviously no laying on my back. I'm beyond frustrated. :hissy:

Lol i hear ya.. This is always dance party time for my boy!
But i do sleep on my back, every night. Its the only way i can sleep, and my mw says its completly fine. If it was causing any harm it would cause it to me first, enough to wake me up and readjust, long before it would ever harm baby

Ready4num2 good luck!!

Come on babies for the rest of us still waiting!! We are tired and sore!! ;)

Good luck Ready4num2 :hugs:

Lots of labour dust ladies :dust:

Lol i hear ya.. This is always dance party time for my boy!
But i do sleep on my back, every night. Its the only way i can sleep, and my mw says its completly fine. If it was causing any harm it would cause it to me first, enough to wake me up and readjust, long before it would ever harm baby

You're lucky! I used to be able to sleep on my back until about month 7. Then everything started to get so heavy I feel like i couldn't breathe :(

Wishing you a great labor and delivery ready4num2:happydance:

Made dh dtd tonight.. My mw said it helps for both of us to orgasm so made sure that happened, had pineapple as my before bed snack.. And with my stretch today.. Hopefully it helps out a bit but not holding my breath! Lol

Sounds promising! Did you lose any of your plug or bloody show after the stretch? Two fingers just means you are 2cm dilated :thumbup:

Sounds promising! Did you lose any of your plug or bloody show after the stretch? Two fingers just means you are 2cm dilated :thumbup:

Im not sure what to call this mimzy.. I started spotting after the stretch but they said that was normal.

Dh and i dtd last night and it caused zero in the wsy of symptoms. But when i just went to the bathroom i had loads of discharge on my liner that was still tinged brown (all of it has been since yesterdy) and when i wiped again i had three globs of plug that were also tinged brown

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->