The Final 5 week gang anyone??

I hope that at some point this babe opts to join me lol
Made dh dtd tonight.. My mw said it helps for both of us to orgasm so made sure that happened, had pineapple as my before bed snack.. And with my stretch today.. Hopefully it helps out a bit but not holding my breath! Lol

Sounds promising! Did you lose any of your plug or bloody show after the stretch? Two fingers just means you are 2cm dilated :thumbup:

Im not sure what to call this mimzy.. I started spotting after the stretch but they said that was normal.

Dh and i dtd last night and it caused zero in the wsy of symptoms. But when i just went to the bathroom i had loads of discharge on my liner that was still tinged brown (all of it has been since yesterdy) and when i wiped again i had three globs of plug that were also tinged brown

But would i consider that bloody show? I didnt think i would because its an outcome of the stretch??

I hope that at some point this babe opts to join me lol
Made dh dtd tonight.. My mw said it helps for both of us to orgasm so made sure that happened, had pineapple as my before bed snack.. And with my stretch today.. Hopefully it helps out a bit but not holding my breath! Lol

Sounds promising! Did you lose any of your plug or bloody show after the stretch? Two fingers just means you are 2cm dilated :thumbup:

Im not sure what to call this mimzy.. I started spotting after the stretch but they said that was normal.

Dh and i dtd last night and it caused zero in the wsy of symptoms. But when i just went to the bathroom i had loads of discharge on my liner that was still tinged brown (all of it has been since yesterdy) and when i wiped again i had three globs of plug that were also tinged brown

But would i consider that bloody show? I didnt think i would because its an outcome of the stretch??

It wouldn't consider that a bloody show because it tends to be bright red not brown blood. But it does sound like you are losing your plug which is hopefully. Any period like cramping?

Ive been losing plug and having period cramps for weeks lol none of it seems to do anything for me :(

Ok girls....I think I'm losing my plug. I went to wipe and noticed it looked like a glob of creamy cm. Is that what it's supposed to look like?? I didn't investigate too much. ..
Since then I've had major lightning crotch! She's just bouncing on my cervix like it's a bounce house, it hurts so bad!

Ok. Had my consultant appointment and because DS birth was horrific. We've agreed to induce at 38weeks. And I'm feeling so much better about it.

Ok girls....I think I'm losing my plug. I went to wipe and noticed it looked like a glob of creamy cm. Is that what it's supposed to look like?? I didn't investigate too much. ..
Since then I've had major lightning crotch! She's just bouncing on my cervix like it's a bounce house, it hurts so bad!

Lol seriously google mucus plug if you want to know what it looks like.. Youll never second guess again :)

Lol seriously google mucus plug if you want to know what it looks like.. Youll never second guess again :)

Lol. ..I Did that right after posting this. Just sucks it all looks different. This whole pregnancy thing is NOT for the inpatient lol

Ooh MnGmakes 3 I really hope this is the beginning of things for you :)

Lol nope it really isnt for the impatient. Ive been losing plug since my stretch yesterdy.. Non stop.. Lol you would think it would be goners by now but it isnt hah

Ooh MnGmakes 3 I really hope this is the beginning of things for you :)

Thanks! I hope so too. She's been moving non stop since this morning, which is a huge improvement from yesterday when she only moved with ice chips. Must have rested up and is now taking revenge :haha: I just wish it was off of my cervix.

Holy moly.. Does the plug ever end? This has been non stop grossness all day

TMI alert!!!

Went to the bathroom.. Tried to check my cervix, its still pretty posterior. But when i took my finger out there was a big glob of plug that was about five shades of red, pinks, and browns. Bloody show?? Help! Lol

Sounds like it hun!! How exciting things are moving along now :)

Sounds like it could be good luck 🍀

Sounds like your plug to me!

Well last night the baby moved so so Much, I was lying in bed trying to get comfy and out pokes a foot, I've never seen such definition, you could literally tickle it! An escape attempt perhaps?
Woke to cramps but constant, not easing off at all so I know it's not contractions, my lower back is very sore also. Going to take it very easy today!

Horrible, sleepless night for me. Super itchy, super uncomfortable, and just all sorts of ugh!
On the bright side I'll be getting a sweep at my appt today, hopefully that'll move things along.

How is everyone?

Mississippi - how did you manage to check yourself if you don't mind my asking?

I horrible sleepless night for me too unfortunately, fell asleep around 1am and back up at 3am, hips feeling really sore :(

MnGmakes3 good luck with the sweep today, I hope it kick starts things off for you, I don't get offered a sweep until 41 weeks boo hoo!!

Lucylu I've seen an ankle poking out, the midwife seen it at my last appointment she was thrilled to see it ha!! The baby keeps doing it and pushing out my belly button even further, I hate belly buttons so it makes me cringe!! A quiet day here too if my toddler allows...

horrible night sleep here too I had a bad dream about our house being on fire and us just getting out and then I just could not get back to sleep! then my hip started aching - oh the joys!

I have had a foot stick out just below my ribs which I rubbed and then she moved it away and a full outline of her body (back) yesterday when I was laying in the bath as she was trying to get away from the water (she doesn't seem to like it when I have a shower or bath :shrug: could be interesting when she needs bathing!)

Sending everyone labour dust :dust:

No sleep here either!!! Anyone get nerve pain? Like a shocking pain.

Yes when she stretches out against my groin OMG I get a shocking pain which is a nerve oucie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->