The Final 5 week gang anyone??

It hurts so much doesn't it!!! Once she kicked me right up under my rib cage and I swear I was going to have a heart attack the pain was immense!

And then you stop with the fright!!! Rib pain would be painful!!! There so sensitive!!!

I said to my mum I am sure she kicked me in the heart to which my mum killed herself laughing but seriously that is how it felt! :dohh:

I have noticed we are both going to have the same age gap between our LO's - how are you feeling about that? I have suddenly really started to get very anxious and a little scared of how I am going to cope :wacko: :haha: *nervous laugh*

Just got back from a walk up the lane, it's so undignified being pregnant sometimes... I could not stop trumping!! Got half way home and the pressure just got to me and I nearly pooped myself :wacko:
That's the 3rd time today, hope its the 'clear out' people talk about. Due date tomorrow and although i'm so not looking forward to the pain I just want to cuddle my boy so much!!!

fingers crossed for you that baby arrives on due date :dust:

Horrible, sleepless night for me. Super itchy, super uncomfortable, and just all sorts of ugh!
On the bright side I'll be getting a sweep at my appt today, hopefully that'll move things along.

How is everyone?

Mississippi - how did you manage to check yourself if you don't mind my asking?

Wash your hands super well. Leave one foot on floor.. Put the other on toilet seat if you can, i use my tub bc its right beside and use your middle finger to try to reach back and feel cervix. Because its my first i can feel bbies head there and cervix is behind the head if bby is super low.. But it shouldnt be or once you dilate enough it kind of slips over babes head

But id say just ask them at your appt today how dilated you are because i cant tll that myself at this point. Good luck!

Afm - i didnt sleep much last night.. Im getting a sore throat it sucks so much. Ive felt it coming on for days now but i cant do much about it!

Horrible, sleepless night for me. Super itchy, super uncomfortable, and just all sorts of ugh!
On the bright side I'll be getting a sweep at my appt today, hopefully that'll move things along.

How is everyone?

Mississippi - how did you manage to check yourself if you don't mind my asking?

Wash your hands super well. Leave one foot on floor.. Put the other on toilet seat if you can, i use my tub bc its right beside and use your middle finger to try to reach back and feel cervix. Because its my first i can feel bbies head there and cervix is behind the head if bby is super low.. But it shouldnt be or once you dilate enough it kind of slips over babes head

But id say just ask them at your appt today how dilated you are because i cant tll that myself at this point. Good luck!

Afm - i didnt sleep much last night.. Im getting a sore throat it sucks so much. Ive felt it coming on for days now but i cant do much about it!

:thumbup: thanks for the tips I am intrigued as to what is going on with my cervix as baby is low but they do not check over here until you are late :dohh:

Can I join ladies? :)

Hi :hi: smile of course :hugs:

Hope you all said a dilation prayer. I'm waiting for my name to be called.

Smile- welcome :wave:

Twag and MnG had you ever felt your cervix while ttc? So you would know the difference?
If baby is low its honestly super hard to reach.. If you can reach, you can try to insert your fingers to stretch but i would not encourage you to try to sweep as there is a chsnce you can rupture your membranes.. But to be honest i cant even reach mine enough to insert

Twag and MnG had you ever felt your cervix while ttc? So you would know the difference?
If baby is low its honestly super hard to reach.. If you can reach, you can try to insert your fingers to stretch but i would not encourage you to try to sweep as there is a chsnce you can rupture your membranes.. But to be honest i cant even reach mine enough to insert

I'm not going to attempt it as I can't reach anything anymore lol plus I'm worried of possible infection (I know it's unlikely but I'm just very anal with cleanliness hehe)
OB will be able to tell me what's going on down there shortly anyways :)

Yes I used to check my cervix when TTC & tbh I am not certain I would be able to reach right now anyway :shrug:

Well no changes here. Not even 1 cm. I'm so upset I'd cry but I don't have energy. I'll be going in Monday for NST and fluid check. Then again on Wed to discuss possible induction. Why is this happening???

:hugs: MrsGN I went 10 days over with my son and was induced so I feel your pain - try not to get too stressed out about it all :hugs:

My induction was actually a very pleasant experience and I would happily be induced again (although ideally not go over due)

Thanks Twag. I just can't believe I'm still zero. I'm 99% sure I lost part of the plug yesterday...how does that happen unless you're somehow open, right???!!
This blows goats. Time to take a nap :(

Well no changes here. Not even 1 cm. I'm so upset I'd cry but I don't have energy. I'll be going in Monday for NST and fluid check. Then again on Wed to discuss possible induction. Why is this happening???

On your first very rarely do you go before your due date. Doctors don't like to interfere either as the majority go before the 10days over due. They don't like inducing on your first unless medically necessary. I remember from DS I went 16days over as they literally deemed me not that important ie healthy weight and no health issues.

They also like to see how your body responds before they do anything.

Second and third babies are always different you've been there and they have an idea of what to expect and to induce earlier or not.

Thanks Twag. I just can't believe I'm still zero. I'm 99% sure I lost part of the plug yesterday...how does that happen unless you're somehow open, right???!!

You better get trying some natural induction methods!!

Lots of orgasms, have dh do it in you and keep it there or 45 minutes, long walks, nipple stimulation, pineapple, spicy food

I was never checked until 40+2 so im not sure when i started to dilate?

You better get trying some natural induction methods!!

Lots of orgasms, have dh do it in you and keep it there or 45 minutes, long walks, nipple stimulation, pineapple, spicy food

I was never checked until 40+2 so im not sure when i started to dilate?

I've been doing all these things for 2 wks. I ate pineapple and curry 4x last wk, had sex twice (H had trouble finishing) on top of all those other things they did nothing. :(

Mngmakes3 try sex again and make sure DH finishes, also try and make sure you do too. Even if you have to finish on your own after he does. Might be TMI sorry...but it will help your uterus to start contracting and his sperm will help soften your cervix. Also I know the last thing you prob feel like doing is going for a long walk but the less laying down you do the better. Also try bouncing up and down on your birthing ball.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->