The Final 5 week gang anyone??

TMI alert!!!

Went to the bathroom.. Tried to check my cervix, its still pretty posterior. But when i took my finger out there was a big glob of plug that was about five shades of red, pinks, and browns. Bloody show?? Help! Lol

sound very promising! How are you feeling?

Thanks Twag. I just can't believe I'm still zero. I'm 99% sure I lost part of the plug yesterday...how does that happen unless you're somehow open, right???!!
This blows goats. Time to take a nap :(

You better get trying some natural induction methods!!

Lots of orgasms, have dh do it in you and keep it there or 45 minutes, long walks, nipple stimulation, pineapple, spicy food

I was never checked until 40+2 so im not sure when i started to dilate?

I've been doing all these things for 2 wks. I ate pineapple and curry 4x last wk, had sex twice (H had trouble finishing) on top of all those other things they did nothing. :(

None of it will work unless your cervix is ready for it.. Keep trying, eventually it will work

TMI alert!!!

Went to the bathroom.. Tried to check my cervix, its still pretty posterior. But when i took my finger out there was a big glob of plug that was about five shades of red, pinks, and browns. Bloody show?? Help! Lol

sound very promising! How are you feeling?

Ive had a back ache all day nd a few lightening/ random contractions but nothing serious

Mngmakes3 try sex again and make sure DH finishes, also try and make sure you do too. Even if you have to finish on your own after he does. Might be TMI sorry...but it will help your uterus to start contracting and his sperm will help soften your cervix. Also I know the last thing you prob feel like doing is going for a long walk but the less laying down you do the better. Also try bouncing up and down on your birthing ball.:thumbup:

Nothing here is TMI :)
I walk daily with the dog as much as I can, but the pressure gets to be unbearable after a while. As for the ball I must be on it every night, again the pressure from the SPD just brings me to tears.

Thanks Twag. I just can't believe I'm still zero. I'm 99% sure I lost part of the plug yesterday...how does that happen unless you're somehow open, right???!!
This blows goats. Time to take a nap :(

You better get trying some natural induction methods!!

Lots of orgasms, have dh do it in you and keep it there or 45 minutes, long walks, nipple stimulation, pineapple, spicy food

I was never checked until 40+2 so im not sure when i started to dilate?

I've been doing all these things for 2 wks. I ate pineapple and curry 4x last wk, had sex twice (H had trouble finishing) on top of all those other things they did nothing. :(

None of it will work unless your cervix is ready for it.. Keep trying, eventually it will work

I figured as much. ](*,)

MnGmakes3 Yikes I've never experience SPD but I've heard from several women how painful it is:hugs: Try bouncing on the ball tonight if you haven't already. And tell DH to get ready :haha:

Mississippi Sounds like you are doing a great job hanging in there. I know the day before I went into labor I had my midwife appointment and she asked how I was feeling, I said terrible, she said good then it should be soon LOL

MnGmakes3 I had spd with my DS it was friggin horrific and the ball irritated it badly 😟😟😟
However it doesn't effect the birth and it went immediately after he was born!!!

Also on your next hospital appointment make a big point of the pain and the discomfort they might bring you in earlier. It's friggin miserable.
I think this lil girl keeps touching a nerve on my hip because I get awful shocks

MnGmakes3 I had spd with my DS it was friggin horrific and the ball irritated it badly 😟😟😟
However it doesn't effect the birth and it went immediately after he was born!!!

Also on your next hospital appointment make a big point of the pain and the discomfort they might bring you in earlier. It's friggin miserable.
I think this lil girl keeps touching a nerve on my hip because I get awful shocks

Thanks! She knows how much pain I'm in. I mention it every. Single. Time that I go. No induction until I'm dilated. They just keep telling me to suck it up. It's awful!

Thanks! She knows how much pain I'm in. I mention it every. Single. Time that I go. No induction until I'm dilated. They just keep telling me to suck it up. It's awful!

WHAT??

Wont they give you something like cervidil to help you dilate before induction? That doesnt even make sense

Miss- not until I'm at least past due. I have an appt Monday and Wed and she said if there's no change by then we *might* discuss elective induction. The thing now is I've read and researched so many bad stories on induction that I sort of rather not do it anymore. I'm so frustrated!

Miss- not until I'm at least past due. I have an appt Monday and Wed and she said if there's no change by then we *might* discuss elective induction. The thing now is I've read and researched so many bad stories on induction that I sort of rather not do it anymore. I'm so frustrated!

Ya ive been having a hard time with this choice myself.. Im going to get bumped around a bit because of the holidays and weekends.. Which is playing a big factor for me

I honestly think ill go naturally over the weekend but ive semi decided if i dont that im asking to be induced in a week (41+4) ... Because otherwise ill likely be waiting til the following monday and id be 42+1 which i do not want!

Im not sure what the better of two evils is

Still waiting on this little man.. I dont understand and feel like i should be in labour? Lol i mean if i was 2cm on tues morning.. Did a stretch.. And have been losing plug and bloody plug ever since? Is it unreasonable to think something should have happened by now?

Ive had a back ache all day.. And a few times had pretty intense sharp pains around my belly button that nearly take my breath away.. But they always go away! Maybe something will happen over night?

I hope i go into labour before the end of monday because the midwife i want is on call until then..

Lol where is everyone else tonight?? Its just me posting!

Well there is one thing I do know.. I didnt just pee myself while I was sleeping lol.. my water broke about 20 minutes ago!

I spoke to my mw and because the fluid looked normal and what not, im allowed to go back to sleep and let labour start naturally. She basically said that within 24 hours about 85% of women go into labor naturally but if not, at 24 hours I have to go to hospital and consult with an OB.

Blahhhh off to try to get some sleep.. like that will happen

Lol where is everyone else tonight?? Its just me posting!

Well there is one thing I do know.. I didnt just pee myself while I was sleeping lol.. my water broke about 20 minutes ago!

I spoke to my mw and because the fluid looked normal and what not, im allowed to go back to sleep and let labour start naturally. She basically said that within 24 hours about 85% of women go into labor naturally but if not, at 24 hours I have to go to hospital and consult with an OB.

Blahhhh off to try to get some sleep.. like that will happen

Oh I hope you've started contracting or about too... Those 24 hours after my waters went went very slowly and I was in the percentage that didn't start by myself, hope you get to avoid the induction process xx

Morning all, it's my due date!!!!

Frightened myself a bit last night, went downhill with like a griping sensation in my upper tummy, but like if you've got a tummy bug and the lining of your guts been scratched from the insides, I also had a huge clear out which wasn't pleasant so god knows what I eat to warrant that!

Had terrible back ache too but woke to feeling more like myself, phew!

Good luck Mississippi

Phew thank goodness things have started Mississippi!! Good luck :)

Morning all!

Good luck miss!! Wishing you a very happy and as pain free as possible delivery!

Afm, I had another horrible night. My belly is so so itchy I scratched so bad it bled again. If it wasn't that it was lightning crotch attacks, or restless legs or something else. I finally lost it and cried myself to sleep. I just can't stand it anymore.
Tomorrow is my DD and with my luck nothing is going to happen. I just want to crawl in a hole and be miserable :cry:

I hope you all have a better day than I am so far! :flower:

Have you spoken to your midwife about the itching? I know being unbearably itchy can be a sign for obsretic colitus (sp sorry)?

I am keeping everything crossed (not my legs tho as there is a head in the way!) that your little one decides to make an entrance soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->