The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Congratulations Mississippi!! Thanks for sharing your story and I am glad that everything is ok in the end eek!! You baby is beautiful :)x

He is just gorgeous Mississippi huge congrats and massive well done!!!!

My sister had her little boy last night he was 7lb. We are so excited.

Happy due date to me! I really thought we were on to something last night but instead nothing came of it. I was able to get a good nights sleep in so there's always that :)

Great job, Mississippi! He's so handsome! Your honesty is refreshing and hilarious ;) Welcome to the world baby Mason!

Happy due date MnG - hopefully you have something more tonight!

My OH was convinced I was going into labour last night. We had decided that he could have a drink and my dad would do the hospital run if need be. I had horrific vagina pains but they weren't connected with contractions or anything. Got period like pains today - although I'm not hopeful that I will go into labour naturally before Tuesday, which scuppers my plans for a water birth!

Happy due date MnG - hopefully you have something more tonight!

My OH was convinced I was going into labour last night. We had decided that he could have a drink and my dad would do the hospital run if need be. I had horrific vagina pains but they weren't connected with contractions or anything. Got period like pains today - although I'm not hopeful that I will go into labour naturally before Tuesday, which scuppers my plans for a water birth!

Same here! Mine stated about 730 last night and I was getting pains almost hourly. When I got up to walk the pressure in my vagina and rear was near unbearable. I really thought it was going to go somewhere. I ended up falling asleep anyway. This morning I'm still having contractions but I'm going to say is only BH again.

Does anyone know if BH can lead to real labor or is it just a random occurrance?

I really don't know. I was having some whilst on the monitors and my midwife called them a"step in the right direction"

I have had absolutely nada today but my belly looks visibly lower today so maybe it was baby engaging more - she was 4/5 palpable last week so I'm hoping for a change!

I've been walking and swimming today...Going to go on the ball, do my 'all fours' exercises and some squats - Baby boy come out!!!! (Your dad doesn't want to work nights this week and needs you out to be on paternity leave!!)

Can I ask if you are bouncing on your ball does this help the baby to engage? How often are you ladies using your ball?

Can I ask if you are bouncing on your ball does this help the baby to engage? How often are you ladies using your ball?

I used mine last week for 20 to 30 min and I dropped the most in those 4 days....could be a coincidence but she is definitely engaged now! I usually try for at least 15. My ball is a bit smaller and is really an exercise ball so my knees start to hurt if I stay on it longer. :-/

Congratulations Mississippi! He's gorgeous :flower:

Willow - I think my ball helped me engage, as of 1.5 weeks ago I was 1/5 palpable (4/5 engaged). I think I'm now completely engaged as my belly has dropped even lower since that appointment.

xx

Right then that's me going on the ball tonight after my bath now!!

Hi ladies congratulations on your pregnancies, can I join you please? A little early 35 week's on weds :)

I can join today 😀 think these next 5 weeks will fly by x

Hi Star and Baby09 :)

It's my due date - now where is my baby!!! Just rubbed Clary Sage Massage Oil all over my bump for the first time, but it's giving me a headache (I'm really sensitive to certain smells), going to see if I can bear it for another hour then might have to jump in another shower to rub it off lol! xx

Happy due date ickle! And welcome new girls :)

It's been quiet here over the wkend, I hope that means these babies are coming out!
Have a great day everyone :)

Another quiet day for us, had a good nights sleep for the first time in ages it makes such a difference. I hope everyone is feeling good :)

I think I should join here now :) I always go over though so it's probably another 7 weeks for me :/

Congrats to all the beautiful babies born so far :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->