The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Can you squeeze in you see a message from me saying my baby has been born today too ;)!!

Im finally here in the last 5 weeks :) yay good luck to all you ladies and congrats to all who have reached the end xx

I just want an effin contraction already...Come on!!!!

Sending some labour :dust: ladies hope things start soon

So I feel like baby has dropped lower my groin feels like I have pulled the muscles and the tops of my thighs hurt :wacko: not to mention the cervix shocks I have been getting ouchie!!

Also baby has been making these weird clicking noises which can be heard loud and clear anyone else experienced this?

Twag I started a thread about my little guy clicking in there. It sounds like knees or fingers cracking. Apparently it's their limbs but it's sooooo strange hearing it isn't it?!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/2342117-bump-clicking.html

It is very odd as I never had it with my son :wacko: was so loud as well :wacko:

Sending some labour :dust: ladies hope things start soon

So I feel like baby has dropped lower my groin feels like I have pulled the muscles and the tops of my thighs hurt :wacko: not to mention the cervix shocks I have been getting ouchie!!

Also baby has been making these weird clicking noises which can be heard loud and clear anyone else experienced this?

Omg the lightning! I've been dreading going to pee bc her head is right there every damn time! I did find that if I lean a little to the left I don't feel it. I'll just have to pee like a dog until she comes out lol

Pee like a dog lol!! These babies better appreciate what we have to go through ;)

Twang I have had the cracking/popping too, I never had it with my first baby so I find it very strange when it happens. It's so loud isn't it!

Due tomorrow and no signs o anything. I don't even feel as uncomfortable as I have done - to the point that I am taking the dog a loooong walk. Hopefully all the walking does something! Gonna try more pineapple (made OH buy two yesterday, haha) and then have sex. Wish I could face a curry!

Got an appt tomorrow morning to discuss induction, they are attempting a sweep first so hopefully she will be here by weekend.

Has anyone else's stretch marks got worse all of a sudden? Mines are horrid now and I managed to bang them twice yesterday, they weren't bad until last week!

I'm also walking the dog longer than usual, but the lightning brings me to my knees usually, it's crazy!

And I completely sympathize on stretch marks! It really hurts when I walk into stuff, you think I'd know my depth perception by now lol. The Coconut oil really helps though with itching :)

I had barely any symptoms on the dog walk. A little bit crampy but nada else.

I put after sun on mines earlier and it felt great!

Well my appt went great (damn it lol) all the BH have stopped since sometime last night, my BP is prefect and fluid is still good, not great, but good. They also mentioned inducing Monday since they won't let anyone go past 41 wks.

Going to jump in if that's ok, I'm 39 weeks and have no signs for labour :(
I had period cramps, lightening and pressure down below, bad stomach and feeling sick on & off but doctor said last week she hasn't engaged and still don't think she has.
I just want to meet her

Good luck to other mummy's :)

I'm having emotions overload at the moment, just went in to look at my 2 yr old sleeping and burst into tears, I keep thinking I only have a few days (wishful thinking on my part!) left with it only being just the two of us (I do have a partner but not counting him!!) and then the baby will be here. I feel really sad and guilty about it. My common sense head has been telling me that he probably will struggle a bit at the beginning but he will get used to it and I definitely have enough love to go around but it's not stopping me getting all emotional tonight :( Had enough of hormones!

I'm having emotions overload at the moment, just went in to look at my 2 yr old sleeping and burst into tears, I keep thinking I only have a few days (wishful thinking on my part!) left with it only being just the two of us (I do have a partner but not counting him!!) and then the baby will be here. I feel really sad and guilty about it. My common sense head has been telling me that he probably will struggle a bit at the beginning but he will get used to it and I definitely have enough love to go around but it's not stopping me getting all emotional tonight :( Had enough of hormones!

I so get what you're saying. My almost 2year old spent the night at his gradparents for the first time and tonight dh went to put him to bed, cos we want him to be ready to spend some days without me when Im in the hospital. Its so hard! I want to be as close to him as I can bdfore baby comes...

Fed up!!! 40+4 today and I found out last night that my brother who lives over 3hrs away is visiting on fri for the weekend as its the only weekend he can come for ages :(

Starting to wonder if I just can't naturally go into labour after all. I know its still early to be thinking like that but with ds I didn't either - My waters just went at 40+1 whilst cleaning the kitchen floor on all fours - Guess what i'm doing today!!!!

Lucyloo - Hopefully getting on all fours will work for you today :)
Rainstorm - it's a sad feeling isn't it, I'm watching my wee boy playing with his cars and could cry, I feel like scooping him up and cuddling him all day!

Had a bad night, my tummy was going really hard when lying in bed, nothing like I have ever experienced before but I don't think it was any sign, I think it's my muscles finally had enough of carrying a huge weight around for so long. Waiting sucks!

I knew I felt sore today but didn't realise quite how much. I've taken ds to school and got back and had breakfast but the idea of doing anything today is just sheer pain!
I'm sore all around the bum right around to my fairy and whilst walking just now my bump went very tight and stopped me in my tracks. It only lasted like less than 10 seconds but i'm clutching at the idea that it might be the start of something!

Either that or I've overdone it on the ball and i'm just aching all over, who knows!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->