The Final 5 week gang anyone??

TMI but is anyone else having lose bm's??? It started a few days ago. Between that and the dog not leaving my side Im really hoping it means something!
Or am I getting excited over nothing? :/

I have heard this happens before labor! Good luck

Really? I'll have to Google this theory. I wouldn't mind, at ALL, if she were somewhat early!!!

TMI but is anyone else having lose bm's??? It started a few days ago. Between that and the dog not leaving my side Im really hoping it means something!
Or am I getting excited over nothing? :/

I'm getting the opposite which isn't normal for me, almost constipated😕 My dog has been glued to my side too! I was so hoping these were signs too!

Yes they say your body does some cleaning out before baby comes. I don't know if that happens right before or if it is just an event leading up to it.

I've heard the same about the "clean out" before labor. Some people get nauseated and throw up too. Not sure it happens for everyone though. Hope it's a good sign for you!!

That's what they said in our birthing class last week nausea & diarrhea, quite a party! I've been between both being too loose and totally constipated for the past 2 weeks but I'm no where near delivery day.
Baby has definitely moved down, had b&h contractions during my noon hour walk yesterday. Have any of the first time mom's experienced this yet? I know it's pretty common with experienced moms, I guess I didn't think I'd get them on this round.

I haven't experienced any period cramps this pregnancy nor with the last but last night I had an almighty pain quite low down and ever since a strange feeling around my back end - A bit like i'm about to lose control of my bowels except there's nothing there!?

Spent a few hours with an old school friend who is due 2 weeks today, we chatted non stop about labour (her second too) and I was pleasantly surprised to hear i'm not the only one who isn't entirely ready nor can remember 'everything' so i'm feeling better about that. Saying that though I really want to make a start on my hospital bag by the weekend!

Can I join in? My dog is super clingy and it have had loose poops for about a week now. I have been having bh for around a month, some of which actually hurt. I'm miserable!

Oh pick me! :wave: I've been having BH since week 30 and period cramping...but that's only happened once or twice. I'll be giving baby the official eviction notice tomorrow as I'm due 30 days from then haha. I'm ready when she's ready!

Baby is measuring 8 pounds! I had an NST scan too, I had one real contraction while on it lol. I go back in another week. I didn't get the doctor I wanted this appointment or for my next. I really don't know how I'm going to last 3 more weeks I'm so sore and uncomfortable.

I had my ob appt today and had to do the test for group b. She tried to check me too but said my cervix was very far back. She couldn't actually check it. Feeling pretty bummed about it like my body isn't doing what it's supposed to. Considering I've had bh since about 14 weeks (this is my 4th pregnancy, 3rd baby) and more recently painful bh and lower back pain...I guess I just thought maybe I was moving in the right direction. ...:(

Everyone sounds like they are moving in the right direction. I saw the dr today as well and had bpp scan and nst and all was good! The contraction monitor looked like hills like I had at least 5 contractions but I didn't really feel them and they didn't say anything about them. Hoping this is my body getting ready. Next week is our growth scan and hoping baby is close to if not 8 pounds bc then we will be delivering her! While walking through Walmart I kept getting pains down below that made me have to stop walking and stand for a second. Almost there girls!!

Glad everyone's appointments went good!

I was induced with my first two, so feeling all these things this time around is so new to me!

I seriously hate false labor. Ugh. With an irritable uterus I've been contracting for so long, but nights like last night wear me out! I was up for 3 hrs with horrible contractions I was having to breathe through, and then then...nothing. They just stop. I'm thankful LO has more time to cook, but I'm so tired of contractions that do nothing! I feel like after delivery I should have an automatic flat tummy from having to deal with it! :haha: A girl can dream...

I'm 35 weeks today. Yay!!! Overall I'm feeling well, but I'm extremely moody. DH would have divorced me by now if he didn't love me and undestand I don't do it on purpose

I seriously hate false labor. Ugh. With an irritable uterus I've been contracting for so long, but nights like last night wear me out! I was up for 3 hrs with horrible contractions I was having to breathe through, and then then...nothing. They just stop. I'm thankful LO has more time to cook, but I'm so tired of contractions that do nothing! I feel like after delivery I should have an automatic flat tummy from having to deal with it! :haha: A girl can dream...

I get like this some nights. That coupled with the ligament pain and you have yourself one hell of a bad pain! :haha:

4 weeks to go tomorrow for me! Decided to make a start on my hospital bag today, more so I can see what I need rather than being prepared as such.

I had a nightmare with my car today which resulted in a flat tyre and a missed reiki/reflexology session (grrrr) so instead I used the time at home to order some more bits and bobs.

Bought the Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep, A dark nightie, dressing gown, 2 x Nursing bra's and a pair of curtains for the nursery so the list is getting down!!

Probably had the worst night 'movement' wise last night, everytime he moved I felt it in my bottom or just between there and my foof. Could this be the start of him engaging?

So I just came back from my OB appt and fundal measurement is right on, however I asked her to guess on a weight and she said maybe 7 lbs! I know she probably just threw a number out there, and they're not always accurate, but I do feel it's highly possible. And after weeks of pushing for an US to confirm weight and other stuff she finally agreed to do one next wk!! I'm so excited. :yipee:

4 weeks to go tomorrow for me! Decided to make a start on my hospital bag today, more so I can see what I need rather than being prepared as such.

I had a nightmare with my car today which resulted in a flat tyre and a missed reiki/reflexology session (grrrr) so instead I used the time at home to order some more bits and bobs.

Bought the Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep, A dark nightie, dressing gown, 2 x Nursing bra's and a pair of curtains for the nursery so the list is getting down!!

Probably had the worst night 'movement' wise last night, everytime he moved I felt it in my bottom or just between there and my foof. Could this be the start of him engaging?

I feel that type of movement as well most nights. I am sure it is from engaging or lighening or whatever they call it. I had sharp shooting pains down there yesterday.

So I just came back from my OB appt and fundal measurement is right on, however I asked her to guess on a weight and she said maybe 7 lbs! I know she probably just threw a number out there, and they're not always accurate, but I do feel it's highly possible. And after weeks of pushing for an US to confirm weight and other stuff she finally agreed to do one next wk!! I'm so excited. :yipee:

Wow 7 lbs at 3 weeks. You may have a large baby!!! Awesome for the ultrasound; I am also having a growth scan next week!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->