The Final 5 week gang anyone??

Hi girls! Just been catching up! Sounds like we're all going in the right direction lol. I'm so impatient now. 37w today. I need another week for home birth to be on but just so so impatient. My body is ruined and I'm getting a ton of pressure and bh along with period like crampy aches. No plug or anything else tho.

Am I the only one left that still hasn't had any impending signs of labor?
I haven't had any BH or cramps for about a week, no plug loss, no nothing other than SPD and pressure.

Anyone tried the raspberry leaf tea and gotten some kind of results??

I'm not really getting anything either to be fair.

Wondering if he's engaged at all, next appoint is wed's and i'm thinking he's higher if anything!

Little monkey :)

Nope no signs here and I didn't have any signs of impending labour with my last either!

I have debated trying the raspberry leaf tea but I am afraid to. Anyone tried it?

I woke up this morning with tons of pressure down low. It hurts and feels so uncomfortable to walk. With any luck I'm going in the right direction.

I'm also curious about the raspberry leaf tea.

Ready it sounds like you may be headed in the right direction. Sounds just like me before I went into labor with dd2.

Glad I'm not alone in the nothing happening dept.
I have some RLT capsules, but can't find anything on them having the same results as the tea.

Is everyone here finished with nurseries and baby name picking? Please share! I love seeing nursery photos :)

My nursery still isn't finished, my oh has been quite unwell for my whole pregnancy so we are really behind (he has anxiety and was diagnosed with depression the day I got my bfp!)

Our parents are coming round this week to help us because he is just a bit overwhelmed by it all. I don't want to pressurise him too much either.

I drank loads of raspberry leaf tea last time. I really liked it but I went 2 weeks over still. I had plenty of milk so not sure it helped with that. I've moved my little girl into her big girl room and decorated that but haven't done anything new to the nursery (will redecorate when this babe is old enough to choose what she wants!). Have washed the newborn and 0-3 month clothes, assembled the pram and washed the car seat covers. No name yet although we have a couple so front runners. Finishing work at the end of next week so looking forward to having time to give the house a hood clean. Also to do a bit of lady maintenance!

Is everyone here finished with nurseries and baby name picking? Please share! I love seeing nursery photos :)

All finished, just need baby<3
image.jpg
If it's a girl: Bronwynn McKinley
If it's a boy: Lachlan

This LO's name is Grady Robert. The nursery is sort of a cheat for me. We moved Ronan (ds1) from his nursery to a big boy room almost 2 months ago, so the nursery just needed a couple of tiny alterations. I'll post pics tomorrow. I'm major cleaning mode today. DD's bday is next monday, and I'm really trying to deep clean everything and reorganize the house. Hopefully we can keep it up better this way. My back hurts so much now though!

Were not 100% on a name yet and this little guy will be in our room until we move, so no real nursery decorating this time.

I've never had any signs of labor in my first two pregnancies, so this is exciting. I really feel like something is going to happen, but not getting my hopes up.

2have4kids that's so cute! Love it!

Forgot to say, my little girl will be Gracie with May as a middle name.

This is Allie's (Aleksandra) mint and coral nursery. Sorry, not sure why they won't rotate.

https://i59.tinypic.com/35d0ns1.jpg

https://i62.tinypic.com/rqx69w.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"