The Final 5 week gang anyone??

I just lost another dime sized chunk of plug.. Wish this was actually a tell tale sign of labour sometime soon

All the nurserys look great!! I will post a pic of mine once we hang the pictures which will be soon I hope! Went to the hospital for decreased movement so was put on the monitor but all is good so here I sit at home again. Lol. I am soooo ready!!!

Also loving the nurseries here!

Ours is pale grey (off white really) on most walls, with one wall pink (a pale pink colour) we then have gingham pink and white curtains and lampshades. We have a huge picture rail with her name in white frames, again pibk and white, and then we are having cartoon silhouette elephants on the pink wall done in grey. Her nursing chair in grey too, and all her furniture is real wood because I thought the white would be too girly with everything else!

I haven't lost any plug or anything yet either. Wish things would move along faster now, all cramping and bh has decreased again and I have heartburn and inability to eat much again so I hope she hasn't moved back up!

Nurseries look just lovely ladies! Mine's in progress ;)

So i'm feeling rubbish :( I knew yesterday I felt like the start of a cold was coming, DS has a sniffle so he's passed it on to me. On the outside I have no symptoms except I look exhausted though lack of sleep last night but on the inside I feel really drained and just plain awful.

I've had some paracetamol and a hot honey and lemon, i'm armed with Vit C, water and fruit and i'm on the sofa where I shall stay most of the day!

I felt bad dropping off DS at school as he's sniffling away but if he gets worse i'm sure i'll hear about it at some point during the day!

Hope you are all ok ladies xx

Our nursery is still all pink and butterflies as it was Charlotte's old room, but as we're team yellow and baby will be in our room for at least 6 months we're waiting to find out what we're having before seeing if we have to decorate again.

I have now washed about 8 of Charlotte's old neutral coloured babygrows and half packed my hospital case (with a list in the top of what else I need!!) I was meant to do more washing this morning while Charlotte is at pre-school but I've spent 40 minutes on phone to work (even though I'm supposed to be on mat leave), 10 mins sorting out tax and half hour browsing internet and watching the wright stuff lol :coffee: Keep thinking I'll do it tomorrow......

I'm 35+3 now and just feel like I have forever to go! The last time I was two weeks over so I am assuming the same will happen this time :( Fingers crossed it doesn't tho!! I feel humongous today, like my skin just can't take anymore stretching!

Well I officially changed my mat leave to the end of the month. That way I only have to work new years day. .and I may be able to get around that as well. I just can't handle it anymore. (And maybe a part of me is ready to be lazy at home :blush:)

HI guys, I finished moving bedrooms this weekend (we expanded on the house to build bigger rooms). DD's nursery is ready but I need to get around to decorating it before I can snap some pics. Right now it looks pretty empty with just the purple closet and the crib. DS has had a fever for days now. We spent our first night in the new bedroom together and poor dh had to sleep in the living room. Then last night he slept in his own room but it was a crappy night, with me coming and going all night. He doesn't have any other symptoms. I guess he's just stressed out with the moving and his growing awareness that his sister is coming soon...:S

What do your movements feel like ladies?

Some of mine hurt, like he's touching a nerve or engaging or something, I jumped out of my seat earlier, the pressure in my bottom was unreal!

Mine feel like waves. Rarely I get a good jab to the rib on my left that it wakes me at night. Otherwise they just feel like waves of motion. When I lay on my right to sleep it kinda tickles my rib cage. :)
I have tons of pressure in my bottom too, it hurts to sit for an extended time and that's all I've been doing at work :(

Mine feel a lot like waves and rolling. Sometimes I get a goon jab but not much anymore.

The movements are always large kicks at the top of my belly, you can feel the heels of the little feet on both sides and smaller arm/hand tickles lower down with sharp shooting pains going down to the hoohaw. I know they're meant to have sharp nails at this point and I totally believe it. That wee one will have his/her nails chopped right away after birth!

I get less jabs and more rolling whole body movements from one side to another along with lots of hiccups!

Still getting some jabs. Tons of wave like movement. I can feel him way down low moving too, then when it hurts. I can't sit upright I have to lean back when sitting. He's moving so much it's just uncomfortable.

I have to get my bouncy ball blown up tonight. I need this baby to come. Work is horrid right now! Gah, if my coordinator wasn't such a bugger we'd all have a pretty good life. This baby is going to save the day!

Phew, I feel actually alive today! Yesterday was awful, more like flu symptoms not just a cold, today just cold which I can totally handle!!

Dropped DS off at school, had some food and fell asleep watching JK for half an hour so I must of needed it.

Just been reading over my mat notes from last appoint at 34 weeks, got my 36 week tomorrow (i'll be 36 + 5 though) so i'll be interested to see if he's engaged at all or still 'free'.

Anyone else get confused over the growth chart thingy?

At last appoint (34 weeks) my MW said I was measuring 32 or 33 if she was being generous but on the chart the cross is in the middle of 90th and 50th centile. She said 'that's good, we don't want an elephant do we'. DS was centile 11, am I looking at a larger baby then or have I read the whole thing wrong?

It confuses me too! My little one is touching the top lines for everything so know I am having a massive baby! My last one was 9lbs 9 so expecting about the same!! Had a bit more energy today, used most of it finishing off bits and bobs for the nursery and chasing after my toddler, who for some reason is deciding now is a good time to try to drop his nap, such bad timing!! I am trying not go get too focused on my due date as I expect to over it but I can't help myself, I am getting to the end if my teacher and just want things to start now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->