The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Hi Ladies! I'm on holidays this week up north! Loving it! My temp went up a lot this morning and the only other thing is certain smells are bothering me. I was cooking bacon yesterday and the smell was making me gag! I love bacon usually! Other than that just some twinges and cramps.

Good luck ladies! :hugs: Hope you've all had a lovely weekend xx

Still waiting for a temp rise to see if I ovulated today or not. It should be today, but I am not ruling out tomorrow and I will probably try and squeeze in an am bd tomorrow morning for good measure.

good luck ladies, cant wait to see your bfp's!!!!

things have been a bit mad for me, i ended back in hospital with such pain in my right side, turns out to be muscle and nerve damage so its taking me longer to get on my feet so just having to be really careful and depend on alot of people for help. Cant wait just to be back to normal!!!! but he's soooo worth all the pain

I hope you feel better soon heavyheart! Your right though-its worth it.
Hi coleey, how are you feeling?
Hope you O'd loveto!
Wanna-whats up in your cycle-any symptoms?
How are all the gg babies?

Afm, I'm on holidays so I have been busy, I'm on 9 to 11 dpo right now. I had a huge temp drop two days ago and now it seems to be on the rise somewhat, my boobs are tender on the sides but only just started which is unusual (it is usually sooner then they stop being sore close to AF) I have had some cramps and I feel sick on and off. I'm tired today but its a little overcast this morning. Other than that I am enjoying my holidays with family and friends. I'm going to test with fmu in the morning.

Good luck Mas.
I am not sure of my dpo but have usual sore boobs, been cramping a little the last couple of days n just generally feel out, basically the same as every month before af shows. Had the lightest discolouring when I wipe (sorry if tmi), I usually spot for a few days before full flow but this is barely noticeable! I did test on weds n got bfn which doesn't suprise me anymore.
I am packing my suitcase this morning ready to fly to greece for a week in the sun, af will be with us too which isn't great but right now I am just looking forward to some time out.

X

I hope you enjoy your vacation Wanna! I have always wanted to go to Greece, but I have never been overseas - one day hopefully. Enjoy and I hope AF stays away and you get a suprise, if she shows then enjoy some wine in Greece!

I did a hpt today and BFN but its early yet so still hoping. My temp is climbing still.

Haven't been able to confirm ovulation yet. My temps don't show that I have O'd yet and my nipples aren't sore like they were the last two times I ovulated. Hopefully this cycle isn't a wash, but if it is I am going to talk to my doctor about upping my clomid dosage for next cycle.

I'm not bad thanks Mas, hope you're enjoying your holidays :) How long is your LP normally? Good luck hun!

Have a lovely time in Greece Wanna! :) I went to Zante a few times with my family and loved it!

Hope you feel better soon Heavyheart :hugs:

Fingers crossed you ov soon Lovetoteach! :) xx

BFN again - I just want this to be it!!!! I'm worried its not:(

Thanks frisbee! Ill need all the fxing and hopes and luck I can get!!

Woke up to the :witch: this morning, hate that. I'm sad and grumpy but I'm gonna try soy again.

Woke up to the :witch: this morning, hate that. I'm sad and grumpy but I'm gonna try soy again.

:hugs:Sorry Mas! I don't think I am even going to ovulate this cycle, I guess I need to see if the doctor will up my clomid dosage to 100mg next cycle. Sucks too because DH was being so good about BDing every other day even when he was tired. Hopefully he will be that way next cycle! I just don't think I will ovulate this late, I think I am going to call my doctor tomorrow and see what he thinks.

Hi girls, just back from my lovely holidays in Greece :)

Mas I'm sorry it wasn't your month :hugs: did you think the soy helped? what does it do?

love to teach - did you ovulate in the end?

X

Nope, haven't ovulated this cycle. Going to see the doctor on wednesday to see what he wants to do. Probably up me to 100mg of clomid.

Hi ladies, I'm sorry you didn't O this cycle love to, that is frustrating.
How was your vaca wanna?
Hope all the babies and mamas are doing well!!
I'm using soy again but I am doing it cd5-9 this cycle as I heard if you take it later it makes a better quality egg compared to more eggs - just like clomid. Wanna - it works very similar to clomid but without the side effects. You take it 5 day in the beginning of your cycle but it doesn't have all the bad side effects as clomid. It doesn't thin your lining either. I will prob keep using it for a few more cycles before moving onto IVF.

Hi ladies, I'm sorry you didn't O this cycle love to, that is frustrating.
How was your vaca wanna?
Hope all the babies and mamas are doing well!!
I'm using soy again but I am doing it cd5-9 this cycle as I heard if you take it later it makes a better quality egg compared to more eggs - just like clomid. Wanna - it works very similar to clomid but without the side effects. You take it 5 day in the beginning of your cycle but it doesn't have all the bad side effects as clomid. It doesn't thin your lining either. I will prob keep using it for a few more cycles before moving onto IVF.

Is that why my doctor has me take it 5-9? I never knew the purpose of taking it later in the cycle. FF gave me cross hairs putting me at 5dpo today, which I thought I O'd five days ago, but I am still not buying it because I just don't see a big shift in temps compared to my pre O temps... I don't want to believe I O'd and then just have FF say just kidding in a few days and say I didn't O after all... I don't feel the same as I did the last two times I O'd. I hope my doctor can clear some of this up on wednesday. I don't know that he would trust the temp charts though, as I know that some doctors don't like basal body charts versus all their blood tests. Does anyone know much about clomid and if it would be even possible to still O on CD 30 when I took clomid days 5-9? I feel like CD 30 is way late in a clomid cycle. Last cycle I O'd CD20 on clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->