The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

sooooooo Mas Im not sure if this means anything but I had a hardcore in depth dream about you being prego!!!!

How was Greece Wanna???

Have missed the chance for Soy this month but might see if I can get hold of some for the start of next month.
I had a call from the hospital this morning and they brought forward my appointment for the IVF refferal to Sept 6th (2weeks on Thurs) so hopefully this time if everything is ok with my test results I will move onto the IVF list which is around 14 weeks long! I am going to try and not get my hopes up because my last couple of appointments haven't gone the way I was expecting!
The holiday in Greece was amazing thanks Frisbee, we spent a week in a 5* hotel drinking cocktails and eating amazing food with the odd dip in the sea to cool down, feeling very refreshed after it :)

Sounds lovely wanna! That's great news about your appt too!
I hope your dream comes true frisbee! The psychic said I would be preggers before October so I'm hoping she was seeing true! We are having a great vacation in New Brunswick right now, weather has been superb so far. We spent the day at a beautiful Beach and swim in the ocean, it was cold but refreshing. I love it here!

Do you know what I hate almost as much as ttc?...trying to lose weight!!!
I have been stuck around the same weight since May even though I have changed my diet and I go to the gym at least 3 times a week! I have to have lost another 7lbs by my appointment at the fertility clinic 2 weeks today n if it hasn't happened by now then I can't see how it will happen by then, especially that much!!!
Any tips for a weight loss boost just to get me past this hurdle?

X

Photo on 8-26-12 at 12.40 PM.jpgI got a positive OPK today - and I only held my pee for an hr or so. Here is a pic

Hows everyone?
Hope you caught that egg Mas :)
I ovulated sometime this week. Been mainly focused on trying to lose a few pounds! I started the South beach diet on Tuesday and I've already lost 3lbs so v.pleased. Just need to lose another 3 by next Thursday and I'll be very happy :)

How are our new mummies doing? X

Hi GG's!
Good job with the weight loss Wanna!! OH and I are going on a healthy eating plan after labour day too! I got my crosshairs this morning so I am 3dpo! I had a horrible headache yesterday that wouldn't quit and today I woke with a stuffy nose a bit of a sore throat and a backache. Really looking forward to the long weekend!!

good luck ladies!! Im actually at pre preggo weight! Im going to start working out and hopefully getting down about 10 to 15 more lbs!

Well done Frisbee, that's fantastic in such a sort time :) I am having to work so hard to stay focused on losing weight, not easy when everyone around me is constantly eating biscuits and cakes ;)
I don't think we caught an eggy this month as hubby was away all last weekend n think I ov'd on Tuesday when he just came back so we bd'd but think it might've been a little late.
X

you never know wanna - you may have been just in time!
Great with the prepreggo weight frisbee!
afm - not much to report. had a bit of nausea on the weekend and some cramping and sore boobs but not much else.

Hi girls, very quiet on here these days :) I'm in a great mood, I was back st the hospital this morning and I've finally been referred for ivf and should expect to be treated in the next 18 weeks :) I've lost half a stone since last week and a stone since the last time I was at the hospital!! Its been a very good day :)
Expecting af in the middle of next week and hubby and I have decided to stop officially trying now in the run up to ivf.
Its a good feeling to know we are making progress again because the last 4 months have been tough!

Hope you are well? Any more symptoms Mas? xx

Thats great news Wanna!!

No real symptoms, just tender boobs, creamy cm and some twingy cramps. oh and I'm constipated, lol.

I tested this morning and BFN:( I kinda figured it was too early as I have been crampy the last few days and my temp has been up and down - so im hoping for implantation.

:( :hugs:

Thats crappy Mas!

I am not due until Tuesday but started getting cramps earlier today so think I'll start spotting tomorrow. Didn't think I had much chance this month as we didn't bd around ov enough BUT I am not going to let it get me down and I am focusing my positive energy into getting ready for IVF treatment so that it has the best chance of working first time!

x

Any update Mas?

I started some light spotting today right on time, usual sore boobs and I'm an emotional wreck, cried at daft stuff on tv most of this evening.....the joys of AF!!

X

:witch: got me yesterday too:( She sucks! I am going to try soy one more time then consider forking out the dough for IVF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->