The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

I've been super farty lately! They have been loud too! My DP just raises his eyebrows and tells our son that mummy stinks, thankfully my son thinks farting is above his mum, so he doesn't believe it!:haha:

I also had some cramps today, on my right side, which was the side I had all my follies on, so hopefully a good sign. I don't know what to think anymore, this wait is hard:growlmad:

I've also just realised that my ticker is letting the world know that I'm a farty pants today...Remind me why I have that ticker there? LOL!

hee hee... that made me laugh! and i needed that!!! thanks!!

Mas, I actually lol'd at your post about your DP and son :haha:

Ducky, if that made you laugh then it's a good job you weren't a fly on our bedroom wall about 15 minutes ago....I really needed to let a proper blokes fart out so I made my OH cover his ears....I let it all rip (the walls shook) and then asked my OH if he could hear me....He said no....Problem is, he still had his hands over his ears :huh:

Mas, I'm really hoping these cramps are a good sign for both of us :D

Excuse me for a moment....OH is on about turning the vibrate off on my bottom...Just going to sort him out, probably involving a pillow over his head...BRB :haha:

Lol! Hi ladies, loving this thread!
Can i join too? i'm 5DPO and waiting to test on the 5th of Oct. Trying not to get my hopes too high while remaining positive too.

Have a dd thats 3 next week, would love to give her a lil bro or sis. Hopefully twe all get our well deserved BFP's! xxx

Hello sweetestsuga :D

I don't know if you've gathered from reading this thread but we're not exactly the sanest bunch around although apparently we're quite fragrant :haha:

I'm trying to do the same as you and be positive whilst keeping my feet on the floor! It's not easy!

Happy birthday to your DD for next week, lots of baby dust to you :dust:

(btw, if anyone was wondering, OH is either asleep or passed out, I didn't get chance to take the pillow to his head, my bottom vibrated again, he turned a funny shade of green and stopped talking....I think the little lamb is just plain old tired out :D )

:haha:You are too funny CelticStar, and yes I agree, I am loving this thread! Welcome sweetestsuga! This is taking my mind off things and I feel relaxed! Thanks so much ladies!:D:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all!

Do you mean "funny ha ha" or "funny in the head"?

I've been told I'm funny in the head lots of times.....In fact OH told me I was strange right before he turned that unnatural colour :D

My DP says I'm weird all the time! I'll be chitter chattin away and he will say to my son " tell mummy to stop being weird" that is kinda random, I know but he says it all the time:wacko:

Hi ladies...may I join you also? I am on my 3rd cycle ttc. This go around we used opk's. The day after my af was through I got a positive opk. I didn't think that was possible but we bd'ed anyhow. A week later I got another positive opk. That was a few days ago. Af should be due Oct.6th. I have cramping Lower right. I feel a LOT of blood flow down south. Hoping for bfp for us all

Hi ladies! Mind if I join as well? I'm new to the forum and have been reading the various threads and came across this one and was like THIS IS ME (especially the gas passing part!) hehe

I'm on TTC attempt #2. I'm still trying to catch on to the lingo and acronyms used in the forum so please bare w/ me. :) Sites like this make waiting period much easier.

Lots of luck to everyone!:hi::hi::hi::hi:

I am on TTC attempt three, ovulated yesterday
did the BDancing on day 10, twice on day 11, day 13, day 14 and today (day15) with more :sex: a few times each week leading up to the :af: as its good for intimacy and you never can be too sure when the seed will sprout so to speak ;)

my dream is for a july baby so if its not this month thats okay but it sure would be nice
third time lucky and all
I am due between the 4-7th october count me in ladies :hug:

hello everyone, af due around 5th october and wondering if i could join?
will start actively trying from next cycle but currently not using protection (tmi?!)

hope those swimmers are hard at work!! :)

Hello to Natashadenzy, ginius, Arisa and mummy.love!

I'm thinking we should have some sort of initiation to our TWW club?

How about having to fart out the alphabet whilst stood on one leg?

I reckon we could all manage that by the sounds of it and if anyone can't then they wouldn't really fit in :haha:

Seriously though, good luck to all of you four and remember that none of us are out until AF shows itself!
Baby dust to all! :dust:

Oh and mummy.love.....I don't think this is a thread where anything is TMI LOL! ;)

LOL!!! farting out the alphabet!!!

we hold our breath during the TWW, but this month it's completely literal :haha:

Hi ladies, room for another? :)
I'm due AF on the 5th and I'm currently 4dpo. How are you all doing? Hope this month it's a lucky month for you all! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->