The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

hi ladies id love to join your fabby farty thread lol :thumbup: Iam currently 1dpo and due af 6th, 8th at the latest. Feeling excited but nervous and a little bit crazy! we'r on 2nd cycle of ttc after mc on 4th july at 13weeks :cry:

Really hoping this is our month for bfp i NEEEEED my rainbow baby :happydance::happydance:

Wishing you all the very best of luck ladies :dust::dust: to everyone xx:hugs:

Hi everyone, mind if I squeeze it?

My af is due 6th Also and this is my 1st month TTC so I am super nervous and symptom spotting already!!

Hope we all get our :bfp: soon as I am already driving my hubby :wacko: haha, we just had our :wedding: at the beginning of this month so we hope to have a :baby: soon

:dust:

Hey smelly ladies
Ive had the farts for about three days and constipation hope all this stinky air is a good thing.
How are you all today?
I woke up with a little nausea but not much and a tingly belly

Hey smelly ladies
Ive had the farts for about three days and constipation hope all this stinky air is a good thing.
How are you all today?

:rofl: This made me laugh so much!
I was the same yesterday, and unluckily for my OH we had a 2hour car journey home! :rofl:

xx

Hey smelly ladies
How are you all today?

You are hilarious :laugh2:

Oh my, we are a smelly bunch, aren't we. My DP was the stinker last night! He even woke me up a few times with some long rippers! I seem to be catching up this morning though.
CelticStar, I burst out laughing about the alphabet,:haha:And woke my DP up! It's only 8am here!
Welcome all and hello!:dust::dust::dust:

My tummy is a bit achey today, kind of tender. Might be gas:haha: no, seriously it is achy. I had weird dreams last night too, very vivid!

maz1118 - bed farts are the worst aren't they? especially when the blanket comes up!

all this stinky air around better makes those swimmers swim even further away from this polluted atmosphere thats suddenly come about!

anyone have any signs or symptoms yet?!?

Hi and welcome to the stinky thread !!!!! :) .:shhh:..

Im on 4dpo and have been having cramps on and off and woke up this morning with a stuffy nose ans a bit of a giddy tummy and my temps are rising nicely ...... :dust:

Hope they're goods signs ladies! :)
I've been having some small cramps, I feel achey down there, my OH commented on my boobs looking bigger and loads of cm! I'm really trying so hard not to pay attention, but it's hard when things are really obvious. Trying not to get my hopes up xxx

Littlepeps, I have read, as I am constantly searching weird symptoms, lol, that getting the sniffles or coming down with something around the time that implantation is supposed to occur is good sign!!! As our immune system has to downgrade somewhat to allow it to take place, so our bodies don't reject. Being women, our most sensitive time for falling sick is about a week or so before AF. I also have the sniffles and have been fighting a cold for over a week, but today it seems a little worse. There may be a bright side to it afterall!!

Hello sweetestsuga :D

I don't know if you've gathered from reading this thread but we're not exactly the sanest bunch around although apparently we're quite fragrant :haha:

I'm trying to do the same as you and be positive whilst keeping my feet on the floor! It's not easy!

Happy birthday to your DD for next week, lots of baby dust to you :dust:

(btw, if anyone was wondering, OH is either asleep or passed out, I didn't get chance to take the pillow to his head, my bottom vibrated again, he turned a funny shade of green and stopped talking....I think the little lamb is just plain old tired out :D )

Hi Celtic star! I know, thats why i want to join...i'll fit right in! :wacko: lol.

Thank you so much, gonna get my dd a lil cake to celebrate (she doesnt really like cake so it for me really) :haha:

Hope your other half made it through the nite ok....with the vibrating bed and all :haha:

So far i have no symptons, don't know whether it's a good or bad thing...just have to keep hoping i guess.....:thumbup:

:haha:You are too funny CelticStar, and yes I agree, I am loving this thread! Welcome sweetestsuga! This is taking my mind off things and I feel relaxed! Thanks so much ladies!:D:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all!

Thanks Mas1118.

I feel the same too, it's great to have people who understand what your going through and with whom you can share the experince.

I feel really relaxed too this month. I still think i did not :sex: enough as i had as was just too tired some times. But like they say it only takes one :spermy: so hopefully it was enough.

Been ttc #2 for 9mnths now...hopefully this will be our :bfp: month!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

We really should of:sex:last night (we've been trying for every other day since IUI, just in case) but DP got too :drunk: at the fair yesterday! and was passed out by 8pm (lucky for me, he was annoying me), so I will have to hunt him down today before fair day # 2!! Its the truck & tractor pull today, so beer gardens will be jammed full, lol. The fall fair is a big thing here!!:haha:

hello everyone, af due around 5th october and wondering if i could join?
will start actively trying from next cycle but currently not using protection (tmi?!)

hope those swimmers are hard at work!! :)

Hi mummy.love, my af is due 5th oct aswell. I have 30 day cycles mostly. Really mad that i din't :sex: the day before ovulation.

Just hopeful though. If it doenst happen this month will start taking b-6, green tea, fish oil, grapefruit, rasberry leaf tea and cough mixture. Will also get some pre seed and a cbm.

But hopefully i will get my bfp and not have to splash out!

Are you having any symptons yet? xxx

Hi ladies, room for another? :)
I'm due AF on the 5th and I'm currently 4dpo. How are you all doing? Hope this month it's a lucky month for you all! :) xx

Hi Coleey, af due on 5th aswell but hopefully we wont be seeing that for the next 9months.

Are you getting any symptons yet?

Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to us all!

Hey smelly ladies
How are you all today?

Hi Sweetiebug1. Lol, i know it's really bad but i sometimes blame it on my dd :haha: just too embrassing to own up sometimes...lol. Hopefully it's a good sign, then it will all be worth it!

:dust::dust: to you! xx

duckytwins I am expecting AF on the 3rd or 4th too! Im soooo hoping this is our month!

Hope they're goods signs ladies! :)
I've been having some small cramps, I feel achey down there, my OH commented on my boobs looking bigger and loads of cm! I'm really trying so hard not to pay attention, but it's hard when things are really obvious. Trying not to get my hopes up xxx

Im trying to not pay attention too but my boobs are huge cant help but notice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->