• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Im hoping its not just my mind playing tricks on me about symptoms.. I always think my breasts get larger.. but then I end up not being pregnant.. haha I get too hopeful I guess..

can i join i should be around the same time as you and im on my 2nd cycle of ttc x

Im hoping its not just my mind playing tricks on me about symptoms.. I always think my breasts get larger.. but then I end up not being pregnant.. haha I get too hopeful I guess..

Mine get bigger around time for AF so I try not to pay attention because I always have all these symptoms and im sure ill get a BFP then AF shows up

thats EXACTLY how I feel, so I dont pay attention to them anymore. Im watching other symptoms though, back pain, exhaustion, hunger, hot flashes, mood swings.. I dont have hot flashes with AF.. so Im really hoping this is my month!

Hi ladies, room for another? :)
I'm due AF on the 5th and I'm currently 4dpo. How are you all doing? Hope this month it's a lucky month for you all! :) xx

Hi Coleey, af due on 5th aswell but hopefully we wont be seeing that for the next 9months.

Are you getting any symptons yet?

Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to us all!

Fingers crossed chick!! :)
I've been having light cramps, loads of cm and I've felt quite tender "down there" lol.
What about you hun? xxx

Hope they're goods signs ladies! :)
I've been having some small cramps, I feel achey down there, my OH commented on my boobs looking bigger and loads of cm! I'm really trying so hard not to pay attention, but it's hard when things are really obvious. Trying not to get my hopes up xxx

Im trying to not pay attention too but my boobs are huge cant help but notice

I know it's so hard :(
Hope it goes really fast for us all, nothing worse than waiting and wondering :hugs: xxx

Ty for the warm welcome CelticStar. After reading through the entire thread all of a sudden I feel as if I have all of the symptoms! :wacko:

I'm curious as to how to calculate the day of O. I had a pos OPK test on CD13 & CD14. Which day would I use to start calculating 'DPO?'

Ooooo lots of new ladies (I use the term loosely ;) )

Welcome to the smelly corner and lots of baby dust to everyone - I'm going to be throwing it around like it's going out of fashion so be warned :haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Well, my crampy left side isn't as bad today although I'm still attached to my hot water bottle! I did notice a very tiny amount of spotting when I wiped earlier, I'm trying not to think about IB but it keeps creeping up on me!

heavyheart, I'm so sorry to hear about your mc, here's hoping this is your lucky month FX'd!

Oooo sweetie, I'm glad you don't live near me....After having the farts for three days I bet you walk around in a green cloud don't you? ;)

Coleey...Too funny!

Mas, tell your DP I'm sorry for causing you to wake him up but it serves him right for ratting you out to your son :haha:

Sweetestsuga, my OH did indeed make it through the night, although he did seem to be struggling for breath for some reason....

Interesting about blaming farts on your DD, it's one of the reasons I got my dog, it's awesome if you have guests but aren't able to keep a fart in, you let it go silently and you don't have to say anything, your guests automatically blame the dog :D

dinidani, we can be B&B twins! 3dpo, 2nd cycle, are you windy too? :D

I'm trying really hard this cycle to not symptom spot, I found last month that things I usually suffered with suddenly became symptoms because I was deliberately looking for them, this cycle I'm trying to keep my symptoms to things that are obvious such as the bad cramps yesterday...I will not build my hopes up again this cycle only to be disappointed when AF shows up!

I'm feeling good so far this cycle, I'm managing to remain positive, not that it'll work this time but that even if it doesn't, I can try new things next cycle, I like the idea of green tea (I have loads in the cupboard already) I like the raspberry leaf tea and I've already decided that we'll only be BD'ing every other night instead of every night (much to OH's disappointment :haha: ) and then for three days over my ovulation.

I'm still wee'ing like it's going out of fashion though, it's every half hour to an hour but even though it feels urgent, when I go, it's the most pathetic amount ever, and it doesn't gush like the urgency would suggest, it takes it's own sweet time trickling out.....*sigh* I might just invest in some Tena lady pads so that I'm not constantly going to visit the bathroom :haha:

ginius, I would take my O day as CD13 and start counting 1dpo from CD14, I'm no expert at this though so I might be wrong x

Celtic
thankfully the green cloud has passed lol its so hard not to notice every little thing if you can get through this TWW without looking crazy like most of us your amazing my cramping was on the left too,does it mean anything? its not as bad now might of been all that gas :blush:

Ooooo lots of new ladies (I use the term loosely ;) )

dinidani, we can be B&B twins! 3dpo, 2nd cycle, are you windy too? :D

I'm trying really hard this cycle to not symptom spot, I found last month that things I usually suffered with suddenly became symptoms because I was deliberately looking for them, this cycle I'm trying to keep my symptoms to things that are obvious such as the bad cramps yesterday...I will not build my hopes up again this cycle only to be disappointed when AF shows up!

I'm feeling good so far this cycle, I'm managing to remain positive, not that it'll work this time but that even if it doesn't, I can try new things next cycle, I like the idea of green tea (I have loads in the cupboard already) I like the raspberry leaf tea and I've already decided that we'll only be BD'ing every other night instead of every night (much to OH's disappointment :haha: ) and then for three days over my ovulation.

I'm still wee'ing like it's going out of fashion though, it's every half hour to an hour but even though it feels urgent, when I go, it's the most pathetic amount ever, and it doesn't gush like the urgency would suggest, it takes it's own sweet time trickling out.....*sigh* I might just invest in some Tena lady pads so that I'm not constantly going to visit the bathroom :haha:

yh i am and my OH finds it funny as i ddint do it before so hopefully its a sign good luck and yes ill be your b&b twin xx

i can't find any symptoms at all. maybe i'm peeing more than usual and maybe i'm a little gassier. but other than that, there's nothing... :shrug:

i can't find any symptoms at all. maybe i'm peeing more than usual and maybe i'm a little gassier. but other than that, there's nothing... :shrug:

Sometimes its better to not to notice any so you dont get to excited then Af show. And many people dont have any for months,its still early.Hope it is your month.:dust:

Question Ladies; before any of the hormones and fertility drugs, I had excessively sore boobs and enlarged boobs every month for about two weeks before AF - some months were worse than others and I was always thinking maybe they are pregnancy boobs, sadly they never were. Ever since I started clomid and thyroxine, no more sore boobs! at all to touch, they ache occasionally but that is it. Anyone else have something similar? I kinda miss my sore boobs as it made me think things were happening. I am trying not to symptoms watch or I will drive myself crazy. I am super cranky today though - no patience at all. Yesterday I was sooo energetic and got lots of stuff done and today I am unsure of where to start so I am not getting anything done:cry:

I am dog sitting as well, so 5 dogs in my house! We have 3 already. It is pretty chaotic, though my 3 are sleeping - they are tuckered out!

I wish everyone :bfp: this time around!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: is that enough do you think? or maybe a few more for good measure:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: let those :spermy: do their jobs!!

Question Ladies; before any of the hormones and fertility drugs, I had excessively sore boobs and enlarged boobs every month for about two weeks before AF - some months were worse than others and I was always thinking maybe they are pregnancy boobs, sadly they never were. Ever since I started clomid and thyroxine, no more sore boobs! at all to touch, they ache occasionally but that is it. Anyone else have something similar? I kinda miss my sore boobs as it made me think things were happening. I am trying not to symptoms watch or I will drive myself crazy. I am super cranky today though - no patience at all. Yesterday I was sooo energetic and got lots of stuff done and today I am unsure of where to start so I am not getting anything done:cry:
I have no experience with clomid yet, I just started it this cycle and now Im about 5 dpo.. I think.. maybe 4.. Im really not sure because I had what I think may have been ovulation pain for about 2 days haha. Im driving myself crazy with symptom watching!! Im trying VERY hard not to and I know Im probably driving the DH NUTS. :dohh: I have had a couple days where I know Im flat out Exhausted but I am soooooo productive! Ive also been VERY snuggly with the DH the past few days.. more than normal. He doesnt complain but I know it gets very hot under our comforter haha hes a personal heater! anyway. best of luck to you!! :dust: :dust::dust::dust: I hope its our month!

hi! =) can i join??? i think my af is due on the 6th, i say think cause i dont understand my cycles any more lol!!

this is my 2nd month ttc, iv been so much more relaxed this month, i have had a lot on so iv not reeally had time to think about it! last month i was convinced i was pregnant =/ i was using opks and i just feel i was pressuring myself to much! this month not used opks and just gone with the flow =)

how is every one,i have had an awful cold for the last few days!! hoping thats a sign! =)

x

Celtic
thankfully the green cloud has passed lol its so hard not to notice every little thing if you can get through this TWW without looking crazy like most of us your amazing my cramping was on the left too,does it mean anything? its not as bad now might of been all that gas :blush:

I didn't say I wouldn't be crazy, I'm just not going to tell you ladies and then you'll think me almost normal :haha:
I'm just taking the cramping on my left side as a sign that my left ovary is moaning about working, I know I O'd from the left side this cycle and I moan if I have to do work so why shouldn't my ovaries? ;)

yh i am and my OH finds it funny as i ddint do it before so hopefully its a sign good luck and yes ill be your b&b twin xx

Well they do say that if you notice something that you never normally do then it can be a symptom...I'll keep my FX'd for you!
As for OH's? Don't get me started, mine laughs at me all the time, he has even been known to have to leave the room as just looking at me causes a severe outburst of laughing :huh:
And there has been a couple of times where he's been trying to drink his tea and it's come out of his nose....
Yay for being my twin! I've never had a twin before....What do we do now? :haha:

Mas, I know ALL about being cranky, I'm the queen of cranky, even my cats avoid me when I'm like that - usually because I tend to bathe them at this time, I don't know why but they always seem to smell at the same time as me being cranky....
I'm not sure there was enough baby dust there, we want this to be THE month for everyone remember! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

frisbeemama, I've also been snuggly with my OH this time, he's getting concerned now, thinks I want something, you should see the look on his face when I mention shopping......
Then there was last night, I told him that he was gorgeous and he almost fell out of bed he shot backwards so quick....I had to tell him at least 70 times (ok, a mild exaggeration, it was more like 65 times.......Or maybe 5.....) that I didn't want anything from him.....Mind you, I have seen the most beautiful bracelet in the jewellers over the road......

Oh yes...Nearly forgot the freaking baby dust....

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

hey ladies.

i wanted to join you guys because im pretty sure i'm driving my DH and friends crazy with all this TTC-talk. haha.. i am 25 years old with PCOS. DH is 26 years old with severely low sperm count (1.6 million/ml).

we have been TTC naturally (with no luck since i don't ovulate on my own) since April. now that we got back from our honeymoon i was ready for clomid (prescribed by my ob/gyn). this was my first round of clomid 50mg on CD5-9. i decided to see a RE also, who told me that IVF was our best option, with my PCOS and his low count. needless to say i was devastated, esp because my insurance doesn't cover IVF. she told me to finish off the cycle of clomid though while i do all the necessary testing. DH has to do two more SA's in the next two weeks just to make sure the first test wasn't a fluke.

the first good news i've gotten in 6 months, i think i actually ovulated this past Friday night (CD17) on my first round of clomid. all the signs pointed to it: EWCM (which I've never experienced before in my life), positive LH OPK Friday and Saturday, and a spike in BBT. i even felt slight cramps for two days on my right side. i actually thought at one point i *felt* the actual ovulation, which is weird! needless to say we :sex: at 6pm Friday and then later again that night. haven't done it since though because DH has to save up for his SA.

so i'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic, since it only takes 1 :spermy: to make a baby. now i'm just waiting, fingers crossed, for the :bfp:. i figured since i would wait until at least 7 DPO (Oct 1) before i tested. waiting is killin me!! haha

wishing you all the best of luck, fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->