• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

:) well done jellycat, looks like you have had a very healthy day xx

Having a good 1st day so far...evenings are my downfall so we shall see.

I have done well today am going to put it in my journal in a min. Evenings are my downfall too I need to find things to keep me occupied. Oh and am starting my sw class this wed not next week, I had read the wrong startdate :happydance:

So far today I've had:

Breakfast: Porridge with jam
Lunch: Bagel with Philadelphia, crisps and Ski yoghurt

Not had any snacks today yet. Dinner is going to be rump steak (found a nice piece for £2 when I was in Sainsbury's earlier and figured it was a sign lol) with chips, peas and peppercorn sauce. Got some pistachios and dried fruit to snack on later and maybe a cheeky cookie ;)

I've been good and resisted :) Sooo wanted to order a Chinese tonight but I've got a syn free curry cooking away instead!

Im not dieting as such, im on a detox, so im eating big fat ZERO, hence the rapid weight loss

Im soooooo jealous, id love to even eat a salad right now :lol:

Just read that master cleanse thread... Good on ya, I could never ever do that lol :thumbup:

I'm just going to update the first post with our names etc....could you PM me the details under your name,you don't have to add all the info :) let me know if there is anything you woul like added on yours.xx

I weighed myself this morning, can you change my weight to 12st 13lbs (181lbs)

if i didn't eat the minute i put anything in my gob it'd make me blow up :rofl: well officially i start tomorrow, 25 minute walk in the morning, 25 minute walk in the afternoon to & from places, i'll do 30 minutes on the biggest loser when i get home & try to drink LOTS of water :) xx

Maybe we should do pics too and put them on so we can see a montly difference perhaps? Since it wont really be noticable after just a week? More motivation too I reckon! :thumbup:

i think i'm too shy to post pictures :blush:

I have taken my picture for my own personal comparisons and am going to do it each month :) My OH has said I can get a wii fit too! So 20 mins walk to school in morning and 20 mins back then same in afternoons plus some just dance/wii fit 3 times a week= fit in no time :D

i think im gonna do them like personally, i'm too shy to post :blush: maybe when i loose a little bit. Can someone shout at me if i fall off the bandwagon? x

i think im gonna do them like personally, i'm too shy to post :blush: maybe when i loose a little bit. Can someone shout at me if i fall off the bandwagon? x

we wont need to as you wont be falling off the bandwagon! :thumbup: but keeping a personal weightloss pic timeline is a fab idea anyway!

I have the mega phone ready :rofl: hope you have mine ready too :)

I am too shy too, but I think I might get OH to take some, so I can see my progress, and maybe when I am a bit thinner, I might be brave enough to post them too.

xxx

Ok, this is mine. At 7st 4lbs.

(The black mark is on the mirror, not me lol)

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll156/Bexy_222008/weight.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->