• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

Start taking pictures, great looking back over the months seeing how far youve come, it gives you the drive too keep going :)

I like the Davina one as she doesn't make it look really easy,some of it you can see her struggling with.

I'm worried about my baby belly flapping up and smacking me in the face :rofl: x

:rofl: me too! after watching a bit of the Nadia one on amazon I might go for Debbie Rush instead as Nadias accent was annoying me :haha:

Has anyone got the Claire Nasir one? I was reading an interview with her in a magazine and hers looks really good!!

Can I join this pls? I need all the kicks up the bum I can get :) I'm doing SW, currently 13st5, want to lose 2st x

I'm doing extra easy :) but you can alternate between days if you want... It seems really good so far :thumbup:

ooh i can't do weight watchers or anything :( do you think i'll be able to keep up? :shock:

I did it before,but lack of money stopped me going bac...so this time I'm determined.x

I'm doing extra easy :) but you can alternate between days if you want... It seems really good so far :thumbup:

Whats that? Do they have diff choices of what you can follow? I've never been before but my friend does the red day green day thing which is how I know about that one :)

Hiya on countdown now to diet starting.

Had set back this morning can't go to gym until after my induction on Saturday so looks like I'll have to do extra walking to make up for it.

Anyone thinking of starting a diet journal? Thought it might be a good way for me to not deviate from the diet if in writing everything down what do you think?

Crw I don't think it will matter you not following ww or sw, I know how to eat healthly and portion size. I'm sure you do to. If not we are all here to help xx

Decided tomorrow diet domesday starts

Whats that? Do they have diff choices of what you can follow? I've never been before but my friend does the red day green day thing which is how I know about that one :)

Yeah, there's the extra easy, green and red. Green is for veggies or people who want to fill up on veg, beans, pasta etc. The red is for people who want to fill up on meat. And the extra easy is the best of both worlds! You can have unlimited fruit, veg, lean meat, eggs, pasta and rice, and more stuff too! The hardest thing I'm finding is cutting down on bread but I'm sure I'll get there. The good thing is though, you can alternate between days depending on how your feeling. I'm sticking to the extra easy for now though as I think it'll be more simple xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->