• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

oooh how lush is that bedspread AB :lol: & the coke ;) sorry i love it! i'll try to keep on the bandwagon but be warned i will kick someone up the arse and over the moon if they fall off :winkwink: xx

I need you on my tail charlotte to keep me on track :) xxx

AppleBlossom, how tall are you? Ive never thought about the best way to put weight on, rather than getting rid of it! I guess slowly so it goes on more proportionally? Hope it goes well anyway :flower:

i will be on your tail Jules! :happydance:

oooh how lush is that bedspread AB :lol: & the coke ;) sorry i love it! i'll try to keep on the bandwagon but be warned i will kick someone up the arse and over the moon if they fall off :winkwink: xx

Haha, coke is a must if I wake up thirsty :lol:

AppleBlossom, how tall are you? Ive never thought about the best way to put weight on, rather than getting rid of it! I guess slowly so it goes on more proportionally? Hope it goes well anyway :flower:

Thanks hun :) I'm 5'2. I went the docs earlier this year to see if I had a thyroid problem. But I just have an extremely fast metabolism. I find it really hard to put weight on, always have. But apparently it will slow down eventually and I will start putting weight on easier :)

Ok heres me a couple of weeks ago, i was sucking it in a bit so you couldnt see my most hated bit, which is what im trying to get rid of, the sticky outy bit of my tummy :hissy:

I know some of you are probably going to want to punch me because im not very big at all :lol: but we all have body hang ups, and they wont go away until you fight them!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/2s2xy4u/f9b49c47.jpg

oh hello sexy mama jama *wolf whistle* wit wooooo! :lol:

Both PP and AB look fab IMO, but I know what you mean about body hang-ups, its hard to be told you look good but if you dont think you do the comments are worthless. Before starting the gym when OH said I looked good I thought he was just saying it for the sake of it (lying in other words:dohh:), but now Im making an effort to get in to shape i believe his comments about looking good as I feel better for the exercise etc :thumbup:

whew, knackered! Did 30mins on the xbox kinect (Biggest Loser) and burned 210 calories. Wish I could go for a run, but this will hopefully work too!

so girls, what is everyone's body hang ups? Which bit do you find hard to lose weight from, or if you're gaining weight which bit is the hardest to put weight on?

For me, all my weight goes to my tummy, bum and face :dohh: I have a lovely slim collarbone, arms and nicely toned legs so I always look stupid when overweight!

My weight goes to my tummy and face. Whenever I lose/gain weight I always notice it in my face first.

I want more weight on my bum/hips and my arms. I hate having no shape from the waist down

My weight goes to my thighs, I hate them :cry:

I hate my hips and thighs, and the top of my arms!!! tried some gym stuff on a little while ago and could see bulges!!! I hate it, make me sad :(

Today has been ok food wise, so that's a plus.

Well done Avalanche for distracting yourself, and for doing your xbox connect :) I went for a short walk, going for a longer one with OH later.

Just waiting for my friend to come round and we are going to go and join the gym :), hope they do the induction in the next few day, I want to get started and burn some of this fat off ;)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->