• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

AB can't believe there's no ticker :-(

Ummm haven't had nut roast in years

Ok new day, fresh start and my mum has bought me 2 of my fav scones from dobbies :dohh: a CHEESE one and a fruit one. How unhealthy are scones?

morning ladies im feeling ming today have a rotten cold and im sat at work wishing i was in bed plus just found out that were gonna be so so skint this month as my ohs pay will be pants as he did hardly any overtime due to none available and xmas :( i get a set amount every month but were get through it..... any way back to the subject lol

i had chicken sw chips and peas last night :) so did my oh. ive not eaten yet but think il have a toasted wholemeal muffinand a cuppa green tea no one better of eaten them in the work fridge lol :) hows everyone goin??

xxx

Blah I think fruit scone is better than cheese, I don't think they are as bad as cream cake and slightly worse than bread ? This is purely guess work

Hazzabeanie hope your feeling better soon and at least next month is a short month so will be paid sooner xx

Really don't fancy going out for a walk in this rain today, hope to get time on xbox instead. My size too small jeans arrived last night I'm going Robert them on every fortnight and see how long it takes me to fit into them

:hugs: for you also hun! sorry i was having a little rant haha. I'm sooo determined, i'm ment to be going on holiday with my friends summer of next year, i wanna be able to wear a kini & V festival in august, i wanna wear shorts! :cry: :lol: my friends are all tiny size 6/8s and they say their fat ha, oh dear! I'm shutting up :rofl:

Sorry went to the gym and ate chocolate (stupid, stupid girl) :dohh: and went to bed, so didn't come back on here last night.

We can loose weigh hun, when is the v festival is it Aug? You have plenty of time hun to loose the weight. Did you get a ticker?

Glad you found something healthy for tea ;)

Sorry I cant multiquote, so will just put names!!!

Hazzabeanie- Hope you feel better sweets, wholemeal muffin and green tea sounds very healthy ;) I am sorry about £££ I am also struggling a bit, stuff to pay for with the wedding!!!

jellycat-Glad to be of help, I am not a great meat eater and often go for the veggie option.

Blah- Like the others said a crepe is ok. Enjoy your scone, as guessing a fruit one would be healthier and lower in fat than cheese!!!! Aw, so sweet of your mum.

AB-that's pants you can`t get a ticker :(

Well gym went ok , I burnt 320 cals on the cross trainer, bike and treadmill and did a few weights on my legs on the machine that didn't look like it would eat you!!!!Don`t think I pushed myself very hard though as don't ache!! We want in induction, so we know how to use the stuff properly!! Spinning on sat!!!OMG!!!

Going to a friends for tea tonight, she knows I am eating healthy, we are having fajitas :) I have to get something for pudding, I was thinking of frozen yog and fruit. anyone have any healthy low fat desert suggestion?

Take care xxxx

I had the cheese one and ham salad for 'lunch' :rofl: I'll prob have a yogurt after work and then stir fry for dinner nomnomnom.

Topsy, to multiquote, click the little plus sign at the bottom of every post you want to quote then on the last post you're quoting just click quote :)

Topsy, 320 calories is brilliant well done! Good luck for spinning too. I couldn't do it!

I'm hoping to get running again soon but need to get signed fit by a doctor as I have an injury.

i think i actually over did it on the wii, i can't walk :shock: like literally can't! x

Well I had a bit of a flake out today. Got really shakey and faint so I ate a big lunch with lots of carbs and sugars! :lol:

lol crw oh dear!!! i feel utterly lazy today sitting behind my desk at work lol but i will make up for it with a lovely long walk home then up 2 flights of stairw with my lo to our flat :) sheppards poe n lots of veggies tonight yum :) xx

i'm not sure what i'm having! :lol: i've just been having a very interesting conversation with my mum about conspiracies :thumbup:

Can I join?

I am at 20 stones 7 pounds and I like to get down to 10 stones.

Topsy, to multiquote, click the little plus sign at the bottom of every post you want to quote then on the last post you're quoting just click quote :)

Ah, got it thanks xxx :)

Topsy, 320 calories is brilliant well done! Good luck for spinning too. I couldn't do it!

I'm hoping to get running again soon but need to get signed fit by a doctor as I have an injury.

Oh Hope you feel better soon, I dont think i could ever run!!! I am sooooo worried I am going to make an idoit of myself with the spinning on sat!!! Its in the gym in front of everyone, i at least went for the 30 min class, not the 45min one!!!

i think i actually over did it on the wii, i can't walk :shock: like literally can't! x

Well done Charlotte :) we should get our wii soon, I can`t wait

Well I had a bit of a flake out today. Got really shakey and faint so I ate a big lunch with lots of carbs and sugars! :lol:

Hope you are feeling better now hun.

Hi ladies,

I am tempted to weigh in too - must.wait.til.tuesday.

I have been sticking to around 1500 cals per day and recording everything which makes it so much easier, going swimming tonight to burn some extras so I can have a little more :)

i had a veggie pizza for dinner :( shoot me! :lol:

Ok the last 2 days are a write off, restarting tomorrow.

same i think Mandy :/ how're you & amelie x

We're great :D She was 2 on Tuesday :cloud9: I'm so tired, so glad last day at work tomorrow then weekend :happydance:

How're you Charlotte?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->