• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

can i join please hun :thumbup:

Im afriad to say (dont laugh!) i am 16st 7lbs :blush:

Id like to loose about 4 stone :thumbup:
Iv started today. and am doing well so far :lol:

When are we weighing in?

Hi hun!
No one will laugh,we are all here to support each other,I weigh about the same as you hun.

I think it will work best if you weigh in any day between now and monday,but I will update the first post once a week on a monday :) xx

Going to try and message you my details. :) I'd like to join in the "fun".

(Rolling my eyes at the "fun" part but looking skinnier WILL be fun. It'll be worth it all in the end.)

Had a good start to my diet!

Pizza for lunch, Chinese for dinner :rofl:

Welcome Lollipop :D

I'm sat here with a Hazelnut Bailey's milkshake, so obviously I'm not starting till Monday :rofl:

tues is the better day :)

we havent had dinner yet, but oh is asking for kfc, how can i say no?! lol

I will pop myself on the wii fit later to get my weight, but im wanting to loose at least 1 1/2 stone

LOL look at you slackers :rofl:

You'd all better get on it hardcore Monday!!

Right, just weighed myself and:

Starting weight: 10st 3lb
Aim to lose: 10lb

:flower:

Monday morning here I come!lol....can't do it until I get my new scales :rofl: x

I'm gonna start tuesday haha, i'm working today and tomorrow we are having take away, so i will just feel guilty haha x

Ok, I slacked last night, and had 5 mini fingers, but I think that put my cal to around 1400, so not going to beat myself up too much!!!I did manage 2l of water, well that or green, or white tea or water with a splash of orange juice in it!!!

Anyone know if there is any truth in like trying to eat before 7pm, or if you are in your cal range, does it really matter????I tend to be a late eater!!!

Oh going to join the gym on tues, with my friend :) sure I will make a complete idiot of myself as I am so unfit, but got to start somewhere!!!!

xxxx

Ok, I slacked last night, and had 5 mini fingers, but I think that put my cal to around 1400, so not going to beat myself up too much!!!I did manage 2l of water, well that or green, or white tea or water with a splash of orange juice in it!!!

Anyone know if there is any truth in like trying to eat before 7pm, or if you are in your cal range, does it really matter????I tend to be a late eater!!!

Oh going to join the gym on tues, with my friend :) sure I will make a complete idiot of myself as I am so unfit, but got to start somewhere!!!!

Dont think it makes any difference what time you eat, and well done for going to join the gym! I was really nervous when I joined first, but sooooo pleased I did, most gyms will also do you a personal exercise plan which is extra motivation :thumbup:

Right, I weighed myself yesterday and I am 7st 4 :happydance: That means I've actually put on a few pounds over the last month or so I want to get to 8 stone ideally or whatever takes me up to a size 8/10 by this time next year. I've just made a list of all the kinds of foods that will help me put gain weight but as muscle, not fat, so things like nuts, dried fruit, chicken etc :D

:happydance: well done on putting on the weight :) we are all here to support you hun,fingers crossed this time next year,we will all be at or on our way to our goal weights :) xxx

Afternoon girlies :kiss:

how are you's today?

Can i start tomorrow? :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back