• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

Thanks, well i will count it ;), now off to boil the kettle!!!! xxx

todays the first day :happydance: i'm so hungover :sick:

oh crwx, sending hugs, Hope you feel better soon :) xxx

You've put my starting weight as 12st 13lbs.It's not it's 12st 3lbs can it be changed please? xxx

Thanks lovely xxx

I found a detoxing green teabag in my cupboard,it was a freebie.Might try that later although i probably won't like it...

Are we weighing in next monday? I've been pretty bad today i had a piece of cheese on toast because i feel pooey :lol: xx

The last Mars Bar Melt Cupcake is calling me.........*i'm not listening!*

good for you hun!!!these nice nibbles are EVIL...they jump into our mouths!!!:rofl: xx

i can now imagine a cupcake with arms and legs with army comando gear on, jumping into somebodies mouth :rofl:

GO BOYS GO GO GO! :rofl:

anyone wanna offer me some hangover treatments? :sick:

Hi id love to join the group please I'll weigh in on Mondays except this week . I already know I'd like to lose between six to seven stone before ttc baby no 2.

Joined local gym this week which is opening next Tuesday so hoping to go 3 times a week, also DH and I bought xbox kinnect for crimbo so I have shape and biggest loser.

I'm starting diet as of this Monday using three meals and snack only on fruit and veg

I've tried green tea before and didn't like it but may try again!

Hope everyones having a good day!

Keep on NOT listening Glitterfairy to them parachuting cupcakes ;) xx

:rofl: i think i've been naughty today :(

aww no hun :( why do you think you have been naughty?

I've just reserved my new scales at Argos :happydance: though I still like the broken ones as they tell me I weigh 10 stone.xx

can i join please hun :thumbup:

Im afriad to say (dont laugh!) i am 16st 7lbs :blush:

Id like to loose about 4 stone :thumbup:
Iv started today. and am doing well so far :lol:

When are we weighing in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member