• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'I start a diet every January,this year I'm sticking to it' Thread

Ok, I slacked last night, and had 5 mini fingers, but I think that put my cal to around 1400, so not going to beat myself up too much!!!I did manage 2l of water, well that or green, or white tea or water with a splash of orange juice in it!!!

Anyone know if there is any truth in like trying to eat before 7pm, or if you are in your cal range, does it really matter????I tend to be a late eater!!!

Oh going to join the gym on tues, with my friend :) sure I will make a complete idiot of myself as I am so unfit, but got to start somewhere!!!!

Dont think it makes any difference what time you eat, and well done for going to join the gym! I was really nervous when I joined first, but sooooo pleased I did, most gyms will also do you a personal exercise plan which is extra motivation :thumbup:

Thanks hun, wont worry about it so much :) nt sure when our induction will be guess there will be loads of people joining in jan. xxx

will the wii fit be an okay recording of my weight? :lol Hi Topsy & HarveysMum what's your's names? :kiss:

I need to invest in some new scales I think. But they're so expensive!

I need to invest in some new scales I think. But they're so expensive!

I bought these yesterday: https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8321846.htm

They even record your % body fat :shock:. Half price too! :thumbup:

I have mechanical scales atm (used an electronic one to weigh myself yesterday though) Should I get some electronic ones? Or are mechanical ones ok. I know they aren't as accurate really

will the wii fit be an okay recording of my weight? :lol Hi Topsy & HarveysMum what's your's names? :kiss:

Hi sweets, I am Julie, or Jules, i`ll answer to anything!!!LOL :wacko: xxx

I bought some ww digital scales in the summer from Argos, and mum and dad have some old ones and my weight is pretty much the same on them, so either they are both wrong or both right!!!!Will weight on the one at the gym when i start going and see what they say too!!!

Hope your day is going well girls, still drinking my green tea, found some with lemon in it :) xxxx

Can I join ladies? I have decided that I really need to lose some weight and signed up to slimming world I start a week on wed but have already started eating more healthly. I need some friends in the same boat as me :D

My name is Emma :)

Hi Donna,Jules & Emma :wave:

I'm charlotte! lol xx

Ok, am ready to start tomorrow. Finished all my cakes and leftover chinese today in preparation :smug:

Im not starting til 5th of Jan cos its amelies birthday on the 4th! I was thinking of doing WW but decided to do celebrity slim for a month or so to give me a jump start :)

Im not starting til 5th of Jan cos its amelies birthday on the 4th! I was thinking of doing WW but decided to do celebrity slim for a month or so to give me a jump start :)

WW are doing a sign up for free online thingy at the mo :) xx

:happydance: i'm so excited :wacko:

xx

me too :happydance: anyone doing any vids?im going to start my davina one again :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->