The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Well its official, she was half right, got my clearblue digi this morning, and although she said in May, she did say that i could be pregnant already, im hoping and praying she is right about the Boy part!

Congrats! Might be our first jenny proved right how many dpo are you? Argh I got paid today and am so tempted to go to sainsburys right now and get a frer not sure if it's too early though

I didn't get my jennyrenny she must of realised I didn't pay lol! Might get one done properly today

I just got my reading back...
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 6th and 11th.

this could be interesting as I went to a tarot card reader on 10th April, she didnt tell me when but she told me my first born would be a girl!!

If its birthdate is Feb then it will be a late one! hehe! Ovulated yesterday/today and begin of period was 6th April. I was 8DPO last month (according to FF) when AF arrived.

I had my psycic reading with Sue Evans this morning and she used her mind and the cards on me and she said I am worrying too much and trying too much. She said she definately sees a baby. A boy and a girl she said. lol. She sees me holding a pink bundle but she also sees a boy. She said I would conceive within 6 to 9 weeks so again this falls on my June cycle where I will fall pregnant in July. She advised me to relax though and take High Zinc and Vitamin E and to get him on more Zinc and Vit E too. I am also going for Reiki with her in 2 weeks because I also have an inner ear problem which I have had for years. Now thats 3 psycics that have told me Jul so I am freaking out here in a good way! x But boy and girl. hmmmmm which will it be. I have had twin girls in the past so I hope it will not be twins with one of each. It was hard work then and I'm older now! lol She also said I have my nan looking over me from the Spirit World. The other psycic told me that the other day! She sees a baby too. How freaky eh

wow sounds good missymoo! I paid for a jennyrenny this morning so just waiting now

Ok XLucia will watch out for yours and add it x I am so excited that we have already had an accurate reading from Jenny with Barroness x

I don't want mine to be accurate, don't want to wait till September for a BFP!

well i tested this morning with fmu, used an ic but of course its still too early...... I am going to wait til Saturday to test again then it will be May and in the time frame Jenny predicted I would get my BFP.

lmao i aint paying for that! i still filled it in but not payed... if i get one who knows LOLL

Ok XLucia will watch out for yours and add it x I am so excited that we have already had an accurate reading from Jenny with Barroness x

me too although nervous now incase mine comes back that I wont concieve till like next year or at the end of this year want bfp now nowww lol

ttcstill - It's really exciting this! hehe. Let us all know what you get! :dust:

I love that ticker too but you can't change your LP so it just puts in your O date 14 days from the end of you cycle which isn't true for me. It is super cute though.
Cheeky-I don't want mine to be accurate either, I want my BFP NOW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->