The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

But if your cycle starts early in June. Say AF comes May 7th then June 5th then you O around the 19th or 20th then you could test by June 30th?

Missy u r crazy! Lol.

Lucia mine was the same. Well I think it was. I have been Reading so many on not sure which one is mine now. Agh I'm going to have to read mine again now before I make myself look stupid x

I just got this from another website

''i had a reading from jenny and im afraid she got it wrong with me, she said i will get pregnant in december 2009, and baby due aug 2010, i am pregnant now( got pregnant in april 09) and baby girl due in january 2010, only thing i dont know is sex of baby so she might have got that right! good luck anyways hun''

Read more: https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse...g-all-fingers-toes-crossed.html#ixzz0mVbYrfy6
Netmums - the local parenting network

Agrrrrrr - why can't somebody tell us when we will conceive! lol

Oohh read this from netmums!

Attachments

• eehh.jpg
    eehh.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 29
missy u r crazy! Lol.

Lucia mine was the same. Well i think it was. I have been reading so many on not sure which one is mine now. Agh i'm going to have to read mine again now before i make myself look stupid x

wow are we both june?

Lucia I can see your point. Your cycle is going to have to change by a week for it to happen.

So your result is based on that u would test early! (she knows u well. Lol) x

Oh no lucia. I meant I think my Reading was the same. My bfp would be in august from a cycle starting in august. I couldn't work it out. But I need to check it said that cos I can't remember now if I'm just remembering someone elses. I know I'm august though and u want it to be wrong :-(
I want to be this month. X

she could be wrong still though =) im just waiting for my other reading to come back to compare results

Oh and lucia I can't read the babymed stuff! I'm on my phone and it's all blurrey. I'm curious what it says. X

I've got my reading come through..............

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 21st and 23rd."

I'm happy with that as was worried I'd have no year or it would say I'd conceive in March or something and then be worried I've got ages to wait. I'd like a girl but to be honest as long as our baby is healthy when it arrives I really am not fussy!

Good luck ladies :)

Got mine today to
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced around the 15th of April and 21st of March 2011

You know whats funny about my reading
My youngest daughter was born april 19th LOL!

Well its official, she was half right, got my clearblue digi this morning, and although she said in May, she did say that i could be pregnant already, im hoping and praying she is right about the Boy part!

OMG! Congratulations hunni!!! =D Hopefully i can join you in a few weeks! =D so pleased for you!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->