The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I love that ticker too but you can't change your LP so it just puts in your O date 14 days from the end of you cycle which isn't true for me. It is super cute though.
Cheeky-I don't want mine to be accurate either, I want my BFP NOW!!!

did you get ur serendipity reading yet> i sent off for jennyrenny and a serendipity reading today

No, I haven't. I got a receipt in my e-mail for the payment this morning but no reading yet. I'm hoping that since she sent that, my reading should be coming soon.

Wow so much to catch up on!

Ha ha missy. It took me a while to catch on to the sore fanny business. Very funny!

Lilfrog a crib here is called a cot.

Baronessgogo that's brill news! Congratulations.

Lucia, I didn't realise u had to pay. I done it but when I tried to copy paste it wouldt work. I never had an option to pay anywere though :-(

Smileyshazza did u pay for yours or get it free?

Lucia jenny might come bac with a differnt Reading cos your last Reading could have been applicable with the chemical??

Hjh1987 how many days dpo are you now? 8dpo is early to come on. Is that abnormal for you?

Jenny accuracy is going well! Good luck ttcstill! Give us an update tomorrow.

I on the other hand am gutted! I felt so positie this month but if jenny is right I've got a little bit of a wait yet.

Oh baronessgogo I forget to ask. How long have you been ttc? X

girls I just thought of something! wouldnt it be cool for someone who was already pregnant to get a jennrenny that way we would see if jenny is truthful cause if she gave them a bfp date she would be wrong

Who can we talk into doing that? It would be someone willing to waste a little money.

girls!! I just got my jenny renny lol

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that looks to begin that same month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 9th and birth on the 28th of February 2011.

Jennifer

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that looks to begin that same month. <<<<<< is it just me or does that not make sense

what day would CD 1 be for you for June? If it's June 1st, that would make perfect sense.

You start anywhere the first week, that's enough time to O and have 10-12 days before testing.

what day would CD 1 be for you for June? If it's June 1st, that would make perfect sense.

CD1 will be 7th of may latest 8th of may :-S think I would O around 21st may making implantation around maybe 28th of june so would of what she said be true

=P im happy with that think I can hold out for another month hehe ive sent off for reading with someone else too so lets see what they say!

I'm getting a bit obsessed with these phsycics. Got a confession,,...spent £20 on that one this morning, £10 on the on the other day at that Holistic Centre and £5 with Jenny Renny and I keep googling for more. I think I'm going to have to quit this thought. Just because I want somebody to tell me so bad when I will conceive! I feel really doubtful at them all really. I know I shouldn't. I felt optimistic before but now I feel really tired and fed up. :-(

And I so wanted this to be my month. And that other psychic told me to stop stressing but I know that I will be stressed on the June month because that is supposed to apparently be THE month but I will be so stressed in June now and then all the way up to AF coming and it it does come I know I will just cry :-(

I'm getting a bit obsessed with these phsycics. Got a confession,,...spent £20 on that one this morning, £10 on the on the other day at that Holistic Centre and £5 with Jenny Renny and I keep googling for more. I think I'm going to have to quit this thought. Just because I want somebody to tell me so bad when I will conceive! I feel really doubtful at them all really. I know I shouldn't. I felt optimistic before but now I feel really tired and fed up. :-(

omg me too =S did you send off for a cherri reading? aparantly shes the best out of them all she gives u in depth readings even the childs features ive been reading her daily blog she seems to be genuwine and on her site she has a link to jenny renny so jenny cant be that bad she even had a post on the blog warning people against ruby

I just with you could order a baby lol. Im good at doing that. Look how good I am at ordering stuff..... Preseed, softcups, psycic readings, cbfm, opks, semenax, vitamins, hpt's, Robittusin......jeez!!

I ordered one with Brooke too...sorry I forgot that one and her site is good too but hers is going to take 7 to 12 days but on her site she goes indepth too about stuff and has tonnes of reviews x

im still confussed about my reading

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that looks to begin that same month.

so technically i'll find out in july wouldnt I? my AF due 7th may if i had a cycle in june that would mean the baby would be july or am I wrong lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->