The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

can I add mine

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April from a cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 8th and 11th.

I'll be testing monday so will let you know if I am then another psychic I got a reading from in November will also be right she said 6-7months & a boy!

fingers crossed

I wouldn't be wasting time with the other one way exit! lol It's hard enough as it is. We are already exhausted. Probably due to the fact that we started on cd8 every other day and I didn't get my LH Surge until YESTERDAY! cd20!!!! OH is knackered too lol!

can I add mine

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April from a cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 8th and 11th.

I'll be testing monday so will let you know if I am then another psychic I got a reading from in November will also be right she said 6-7months & a boy!

fingers crossed

Righty Oh Sienna adding now x YES FINGERS CROSSED WOW!

And nappy is what happens to hair when it's dirty and not combed through in the US and it's a diaper in UK. When DH and I were on our honeymoon in Mexico, we made friends with a couple from London. I had to ask several times when she meant by things. Like fag, a fag is a cigarette there and a gay man here.

And nappy is what happens to hair when it's dirty and not combed through in the US and it's a diaper in UK. When DH and I were on our honeymoon in Mexico, we made friends with a couple from London. I had to ask several times when she meant by things. Like fag, a fag is a cigarette there and a gay man here.

Fag is also nasty slang for a gay man in the UK too

My favourite difference between UK English and US English is "Fanny" :rofl:

errr what does fanny mean in america?? is it different to here?? lol

Yeah, it means bum :D completely opposite to what we know it as lol

(Someone please correct me if I've got this wrong, but I believe it to be true!)

Winegums - It means bum...but lol....They thought I was refering to my bum being sore.....agrhhhhh I'm a nice girl! lol

And nappy is when somebodies hair needs washing. Next time I need mine washing I'm gonna say to OH in American accent. "Omg my hairs nappy" hehe

omg lol bum fanny :p

the only words i know is that they call.......
chips fries
but crisps they call chips?
jam they call jelly....
but jelly they call jello???
dummy is called pacifier?
ohhh and mobile phones are cell phones over there!!

its so confusing!!!

OMG i have just realised... is that why i have heard the words fanny pack used instead of bum bag?!!!!

I expect this is all a load of tosh but I caved in and ordered one. Just waiting for my reading to come back now :)

Winegums - It means bum...but lol....They thought I was refering to my bum being sore.....agrhhhhh I'm a nice girl! lol

OMG! I just about peed reading this...."I'm a nice girl" Holy hell that's funny :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

omg lol bum fanny :p

the only words i know is that they call.......
chips fries
but crisps they call chips?
jam they call jelly....
but jelly they call jello???
dummy is called pacifier?
ohhh and mobile phones are cell phones over there!!

its so confusing!!!

Hahahahah, You're hilarious!

Here is mine -

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle you are currently on (April 2010). The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 19th and 15th.
WooHOO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->