The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Bum is butt, fanny is butt. I'm going to swat your on your fanny...ok, to me this sounds like something my grandma used to say when I was little but to you U.K. girls it sounds dirty...:haha:

Oh man, I just thought about what would happen if I were talking dirty to DH and I used the word fanny and he would think he was getting some backdoor action....

Oh man, I just thought about what would happen if I were talking dirty to DH and I used the word fanny and he would think he was getting some backdoor action....

LOL! I love this thread you ladies are so funny. I am laughing out loud and my daughters are asking what is so funny?

:haha: just tell them you read a joke. You can use the one my 4 year old tells "Knock, knock?" "Who's there?" "Abe Lincoln" "Abe Lincoln, who?" "Abe Lincoln, don't cha know me?" "Knock, knock?" "Who's there?" "Thomas Jefferson" "Thomas Jefferson, who?" "Thomas Jefferson was Abe just here?"
While this may not sound too funny, picture a 4 year old telling the whole thing.

:haha: just tell them you read a joke. You can use the one my 4 year old tells "Knock, knock?" "Who's there?" "Abe Lincoln" "Abe Lincoln, who?" "Abe Lincoln, don't cha know me?" "Knock, knock?" "Who's there?" "Thomas Jefferson" "Thomas Jefferson, who?" "Thomas Jefferson was Abe just here?"
While this may not sound too funny, picture a 4 year old telling the whole thing.

LOL too cute!

I crack up everytime she tells it the whole way through.

Here is mine -

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle you are currently on (April 2010). The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 19th and 15th.
WooHOO!!

GL that is v exciting!

LMAO I've just read the whole of the posts and you girls are SOOO Funny DF is sitting there going "Tell me what your laughing at Please i need to know" :haha: Im not telling him :p I've told him im having an affair with a man from India lol

Anyhooo on a more serious note Im Excited to be OVULATING SOON!!! so lets see if we can concieve this little girl Jenny Has told me about :haha: x

:rofl:! i guess i shouldnt take so much time away from here. the UK to US translations are to die for!! yes alot of stuff is different here. like you guys have a different word for what we call a crib.. i forget what it is though. also you call the emergancy room an A&E. i've actually learned alot from reading posts on here.. :rofl:.
good luck everyone and hopefully we have our first :bfp: for this thread!:thumbup:

Well its official, she was half right, got my clearblue digi this morning, and although she said in May, she did say that i could be pregnant already, im hoping and praying she is right about the Boy part!

Well congratz !!!:happydance::happydance: Most people dont belive in pschyics or stuff of that sort but ill tell you what , My mother new i was pregnant before i even knew and same with my other sisters. She usualy has baby dreams before someone finds out their pregnant lol

Im skeptical but I still get excited when ppl "predict" Im preggers...however it can be a little disappointing if your not...

Well its official, she was half right, got my clearblue digi this morning, and although she said in May, she did say that i could be pregnant already, im hoping and praying she is right about the Boy part!
Oh wow, thats a little freaky that she said she had a feelin u were pregnant now. Wahoo big congrats. If she was right about me il b joinin u nxt month. Did u have a feelin u mite b before the readin? X

LMAO I've just read the whole of the posts and you girls are SOOO Funny DF is sitting there going "Tell me what your laughing at Please i need to know" :haha: Im not telling him :p I've told him im having an affair with a man from India lol

Anyhooo on a more serious note Im Excited to be OVULATING SOON!!! so lets see if we can concieve this little girl Jenny Has told me about :haha: x

Get Ovulating girl and get bding hehe x

OMG! Congrats! I am going to enter your details now and when you get your EDD and know the gender let me know please. How many weeks is it you can get to know the gender? Or do you want to wait. I am so happy for you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->