The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Im out too girls - jenny was wrong for me. sorry to the others ladies that were got... and fingers crossed for your next cycles! :hugs:

Dang ALOT of Jenny's predictions have been wrong GRRR... Sorry ladies that AF got ya... major stinks I know... Here's to next month FX'D everyone gets there :bfp:

I'm getting blood work done on Monday to see what is going on with me, this cyst on my ovaries has caused a big mess... I'm still running warm, nausea, dry mouth among other things LOL trust me you don't want to know... :haha:

I am out this month..... Onward to the August :bfp: I hope they were wrong and I get that July :bfp:!!!!!!!!
I am sorry the others were wrong and I hope that everyone gets that :bfp: very soon! :hugs:

My depressing reading:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March - specific reference to the 25th and 21st. (Although it is possible for this reading to apply to this year, I feel a stronger connection to the a BFP in 2011 for a birth in 2012.)

Sorry for your loss. x
Mine was wrong. It was for a bfp in July and i got mine this month.

ANYONE ANY IDEAS:

Ok so Jenny predicts BFP from my July cycle and I will find out in August (prob middle going on my current cycle length and my EDD would be March!

BUT IF I CONCIEVE DURING MY JULY CYCLE MY EDD WOULD BE APRIL NOT MARCH........TO HAVE AN EDD OF MARCH I WOULD HAVE TO CONCIEVE THIS CYCLE?!?!?!?! SHE HAS GOT MY PREDICTION WRONG....IT CONTRADICTS ITSELF

I realised this after I used a online prediction tool to calculate a EDD if we concieve this cycle and it calculated 15th March!

Beginning to looooooooooooooose faith in this lady!

I'm still hoping my Jenny reading was right...

I am losing hope though, she seems to have failed quite a bit and that is awful Mad, that it contradicts!

If Jenny is right for me, I'll get my BFP by the end of this month... I really don't feel it!!

May do some research on Jenny...

Well it seems all my readings cross over and indicate june/july and august seems I will have a fair few pretty busy months lol! I just cant believe the Jenny reading though and it would have never occured to me she was wrong until I did an EDD prediction date if I get my BFP this cycle and then when I read my siggy it just clicked! Not impressed!

Mines the same hun x

It seems its the same for a few ladies hon, am not sure I can believe it anymore especially since my predicted conception/bfp dates dont tie with my prediced edd?:shrug:

Mine's a bit odd too.... BFP in July from cycle starting in June, with an EDD of April. BUT, I actually have 2 cycles this month, one of which would begin the last day of June, and if the baby goes a couple of weeks past the due date -- which happens -- Jenny would be right.

Maybe your child would come a little bit early??

Maybe your right hon .......... although sandra predicted a edd of feb and said that she saw a crossover of edd months as in feb/march and that she felt I would be given edd of feb but would delivery way into march which would mean overdue! Although am now out for edd of feb as af arrived on 8th!

Ah, poo... I'm beginning to wonder why we torture ourselves with this stuff! I have 5 different predictions (well, there were some similarities... concensus is SOMETHING -- conception and/or BFP -- will happen next month).

That being said, I've just paid for a reading by Brooke... Number 6 :rofl:! Will I never learn?

ME too but not from brooke from amber, I ordered last sunday and am still waiting for blah! I only want to know if she is going to predict june/july too lol!

Ah, poo... I'm beginning to wonder why we torture ourselves with this stuff! I have 5 different predictions (well, there were some similarities... concensus is SOMETHING -- conception and/or BFP -- will happen next month).

That being said, I've just paid for a reading by Brooke... Number 6 :rofl:! Will I never learn?

I spoke to her on Friday, she told me it will be about 10 days before I get my reading, shes backed up apparently... I decided to hold off.. I've been tortured enough...

Ladies, just get :sex: :sex: :sex: and make your own predictions... I pray that we all get our our :bfp: soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->