The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

thank you madly but i think she'll be here soon just wish she would hurry up if she so i can start a new month

Hey all , well waiting for a reading from cheri , says it will be with me on the 16th july, hopefully i wont need it lol ,
Im on cd 16 now so thats the two week wait, cycle is almost always 28 although an odd time it can be really short, people say im lucky with my normal 28 day cycle lol ,
any one at around the same stage as me atall?
i always wonder if its too early for symptoms or if i imagine it at times lol but i have been getting headaches over the past few days, tenderness around the breast area towards nipple, thats all really at the moment x

:bfp:
Hey all , well waiting for a reading from cheri , says it will be with me on the 16th july, hopefully i wont need it lol ,
Im on cd 16 now so thats the two week wait, cycle is almost always 28 although an odd time it can be really short, people say im lucky with my normal 28 day cycle lol ,
any one at around the same stage as me atall?
i always wonder if its too early for symptoms or if i imagine it at times lol but i have been getting headaches over the past few days, tenderness around the breast area towards nipple, thats all really at the moment x

Hi Sandra,

I`m currently 6dpo cd27 of 32days and almost always feel pregnant in the 2ww :haha: seriously I think my mind knows I want #2 soooooo much it makes my body mimick pregnancy :dohh:! So far the only thing different for me is my lack of ewcm....I normally have oodles at this time of my cycle :blush: unusual I know as some ladies dont but I have an abundance from just before ov til af hits.....all dry at the moment and since 3/4dpo am hoping this is whats different for me this cycle and as you predict for me this cycle I get my much wanted :bfp:

just thort id add mine if thats ok

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of June 2011 - specific reference to the 28th and July 6 2011.

just wish it wasnt so far away if its true iv been ttc this for 27 months now and by then it will be 30 months i dont think i can handle it not being this month

Got mine from Jenny:

BFP in August, it's a boy- April 2011 either the 16th or the 25th :)

Just wanted to let you all know that Jenny got my prediction right. She said I would get pregnant in July from a cycle starting in June with birth in March 2011.

I have just got :bfp: yesterday so her prediction was right.

Am just hoping it sticks now *prays*

Just wanted to let you all know that Jenny got my prediction right. She said I would get pregnant in July from a cycle starting in June with birth in March 2011.

I have just got :bfp: yesterday so her prediction was right.

Am just hoping it sticks now *prays*

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

congrats hon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g