The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Hello Ladies
I got my reading last night

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of July/beginning of August from a cycle you are currently on. The pregnancy shows with a baby boy - possibly twin boys as they are referenced twice - if this pregnancy is indeed twins they would be fraternal. His/their EDD is referenced the 9th of April 2011 and the 18th of March 2011.

I hope she is wrong... I would love a girl as i already have 3 boys

It seems Jenny may have been wrong for me too!

I think the :witch: has landed :cry: right on time too :cry: I am 12dpo today!
I had some more of the light brown cm before bed last night but when I peed at 4.45am nothing just got up and more dark brown cm streaks with dark brownish blood on the tissue, I normally get more reddish spotting than this but I feel certain shes landed :sad2: after all the symptons and everything I reckon I am def out!

It seems Jenny may have been wrong for me too!

I think the :witch: has landed :cry: right on time too :cry: I am 12dpo today!
I had some more of the light brown cm before bed last night but when I peed at 4.45am nothing just got up and more dark brown cm streaks with dark brownish blood on the tissue, I normally get more reddish spotting than this but I feel certain shes landed :sad2: after all the symptons and everything I reckon I am def out!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ladies,

I am guessing I had a chemical pregnancy :cry:......I had a faint :bfp: yesterday and a very dark opk then brown cm yesterday aft thru to last night....4.45am this morning nothing but then when I got up at 8.30am spotting which is now bright red although extremely light....I did another frer and opk half hour ago and both are completely :bfn: We are devastated and I was extremely happy that we were expecting (or so it seemed!) our 1st :wedding: Anniversary :baby: but we are trying to remain upbeat as possible, mainly cause DS came back from his day out and we dont want him to see Mummy & Daddy upset!

I want to thank you all for your support Ladies :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Ladies,

I am guessing I had a chemical pregnancy :cry:......I had a faint :bfp: yesterday and a very dark opk then brown cm yesterday aft thru to last night....4.45am this morning nothing but then when I got up at 8.30am spotting which is now bright red although extremely light....I did another frer and opk half hour ago and both are completely :bfn: We are devastated and I was extremely happy that we were expecting (or so it seemed!) our 1st :wedding: Anniversary :baby: but we are trying to remain upbeat as possible, mainly cause DS came back from his day out and we dont want him to see Mummy & Daddy upset!

That is absolutely gutting for you :hugs::hugs:

just to update... jenny got mine wrong too.. just came off my june cycle with a visit from the ugly old hag today...:cry:. so no chance of a july bfp for me now.. on with cycle 10....

just to update... jenny got mine wrong too.. just came off my june cycle with a visit from the ugly old hag today...:cry:. so no chance of a july bfp for me now.. on with cycle 10....

So sorry lilgfrog :hugs:

Thank you ladies for your kind words and support :hugs:

Ladies,

:hugs:

So sorry lilgfrog :hugs:

Thank you ladies for your kind words and support :hugs:

thanks madly... i'm sooo sorry for your loss.. i hope you get a sticky bean really soon... you are a wonderful person and deserve it soo much!:hugs::hugs::sadangel:

Hi ladies :hi:

I just ordered my Jenny Renny reading! :happydance: I'll give an update as soon as I hear back!!

Hi Ladies,

I went to see my Dr and she thinks I have had a early m/c or chemical pregnancy ....she was really nice and urges me to still go for the scan for a u/s and transvaginal I have booked for next week....she is a little puzzled re my lighter than normal af bleeding but has told me everybody is different and just to keep monitoring it and also told us to keep doing what we are doing as it seems we did something right....We are hurting right now but I do feel a little better today than yesterday and I am trying to remind myself that at the end of all this we did catch that eggy and we can do it again

Thank you for all your support Ladies XxX

Madly, hope that it everything is ok. keep us posted.

:hugs: Thank you DaretoDream....a little fragile right now and hurting and have the feeling that I need to have answers :shrug: I think I need to realise that maybe there arnt any :shrug: I am trying to hold my head up and I have a dream that I want to become reality, this is enough to help me carry on :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hello,

I've had a Jenny reading and thought I would send it to you so you could add it to your thread. I've not ovulated so far this month so I'm hoping that the reference to the 26th or 21st mean that is when I will ovulate??!?

Anyway here is the reading:

Looks like this is your cycle because July is shown for a BFP and given where you're cycle is at the moment (starting the mid of June) that would land you next cycle to start (averaging) mid July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 21st.

I will let you know what happens when I know...

This is my reading:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 30th and April 2nd 2011 for birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->