The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Hiya Girls....

Well I just caved in and did a Jenny conception reading.....well all I have done so far is pay for it....what happens next...surely she can't tell me anything just from receiving a payment via paypal....:blush:

I really shouldn't have done it OH would kill me if he found out....he doesn't believe in that sort of thing....but what he doesn't know and all that!!! :haha:

If someone could enlighten me as to what happens next please.

Mozz :flower:

When you go to her website...there will be a section on top for conception reading...there's a form to fill out there.

I'm hoping mine is wrong cause I have a good feeling about this month!

xxx

When you go to her website...there will be a section on top for conception reading...there's a form to fill out there.

Thank you Chris...

All done now, I hope yours comes true and you get you BFP very soon.

Thank you again

Mozz

Username: lilfrog01

Jenny Renny Reading: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March - specific reference to the 17th and 12th.

BFP Date: To come!

EDD: To come!

JENNY GOT IT WRONG.. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW MISSY SO YOU CAN UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE.. AF ARRIVED 4 DAYS AGO..:hugs:

Jenny predicts this cycle for me ?lets see if she turns out to be right? We are right back ttc after our early mc/chemical and are hoping to catch that eggy and make it sticky!

Thats alright i didn't even MAKE it to the front page list. :( And i posted mine a while ago.

There won't be anymore updates to the front page. The original poster posted at one point that she was done updating and taking a break. I'll try and find the post!

Edit: Found it!

Posted June 4, 2010

Ladies I'm gonna give this site a break and have a rest until I get my BFP. I am sorry I find the Jenny Renny chart frustrating and wish I had never started it. It all adds to the stress of TTC. I will be back when I get my :bfp: which according to most of my readings will be this or next cycle. So I want to offer you to chance to take over this Jenny Renny thread anyone whos interested can do so but actually there is the Other Frogger one that now has the whole bunch of readings from all the psychics. I want to wish everybody their BFPs because you all really really deserve them. I have to do this sorry, I need to clear my mind and my head and relax and something is telling me to do this. I want to wish you all the best possible 9 months. Wishing you all wealth, healthy, happiness and prosperity. I swear I will be back when I get my BFP and I could kiss you and hug you all. You are all lovely lovely ladies. Dear friends. When I am typing this I feel like my eyes are welling up with tears but I know I need to get away from the symptom spotting and the checking. Something inside me is telling me I need to do this. I've always followed my heart. I love you all. God bless and see you soon:cry::cry::flower::flower::hugs::hugs:

Username: ttcstill

Jenny Renny Reading: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle you are currently on ( April 2010). The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/Birthdate if referenced the month of Janurary 2011 - specific reference to the 13th and 14th.

BFP Date: AF ON 07.05.10 :JENNY DID NOT PREDICT ACCURATELY HERE

EDD: To come!

Just want to make a correction here and give you all a little more info!

I did get my BFP in may but not from the cycle predicted also I kinda got ahead of myself yesterday and bought an intelligender prediction test. It was confusing but it looks like a girl...... I am due on Feb 10th 2011!!! Good luck ladies!

Hello,

I've had a Jenny reading and thought I would send it to you so you could add it to your thread. I've not ovulated so far this month so I'm hoping that the reference to the 26th or 21st mean that is when I will ovulate??!?

Anyway here is the reading:

Looks like this is your cycle because July is shown for a BFP and given where you're cycle is at the moment (starting the mid of June) that would land you next cycle to start (averaging) mid July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 21st.

I will let you know what happens when I know...

Hey girls, just to let you know I didn't even ovulate this month so no chance of a bfp!! I'm gonna wait another week or so because she has given reference to the 21st and 26th so there could still be a chance I guess...

well if jenny is right i'll get my baby from this cycle. If gail- next cycle.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of July/beginning of August from a cycle that began in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 9th and 15th

FX shes RIGHT!

Hello ladies... Congrats on the ladies with there BFP's. I've been out of the scene for a month sorry.. Lost my job and have no internet, I'm working now though, man its rough to make a buck these days... :haha:

My Cheri reading was wrong. Looks like Brookes is on its way to being wrong too. No BF so no bubs :(

Keep your chin up ladies it will happen when you least expect it :hugs:

Hi ladies :hi:

My Jenny Renny reading was WRONG! She said I'd be pregnant from this cycle and it didn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->