The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Gail predicted last cycle for me which was correct with a 2011 birth....we have an angel from our last cycle but considering Gail only said 2011 birth I am hoping we get a sticky BFP real soon!

i hope gail is right with me for this cycle crossing fingers I got 3 people saying begining of august will be PG

please could i be updated jenny was wrong i havent had a bfp and still no af on day 68 of my cycle now:wacko:

lindsey i don't think they're updating the front anymore- that's what someone told me. Got to be too much.

Jenny was wrong for me. So was Serendipity (Anne Marie) and Gail (Uk Psychic). Oh well....

Glad to see you back, Missy! :hugs: I'm sorry they were wrong for you!

Ive just checked again and the majority were wrong such as Gail, Serendipity, Cheri and Jenny but on the up side there are still Ruby who said Sept - Nov and then Sandra Gibbs who said Oct 28th (hehe thats really weird that she said the actual day!, if that happens its gonna be spooky and I will personally send her a gift!!!) lol. Then there is Victoria that said September and Brook who said July-Sept, so I suppose I have all those to think of that may come good. If not in January Im gonna get IUI. We've discussed it already and because Im old and seem to have a crap reproductive system then this is a good idea. So I think to myself now, stop worrying because in January I will have 10 rounds of IUI if it takes that much and then do IVF a few times. So until then I am gonna chill and think it will never happen anyway and that way maybe it will if all this makes sense to anybody reading it haha

And I actually self inseminated myself with his swimmers on Tuesday. I syringed his deed inside me RIGHT NEXT TO MY CERVIX. And on Saturday Im using a kit to do it which has a cervical cup that I will place right next to my cervix. It has a stem on it so that DH can syringe his spermy inside the cup then shut the stem and it will all be totally covering my cervix. Then I'm going to have a massive orgasm and suck them all up. So roll on tomorrow or Sunday. Apparently it has massive success rates this kit and is equivalent to IUI but without the sperm being put inside the cervix, they are put right in the cup with the cup sitting in place and a pool of semen is filled in the cup around the cervix so it cant run out, escape. It has to be kept inside for 6 hours so I will sleep with it. I know that this sounds like a crazy idea and it did take a lot of persuasion for DH to agree but he wants a child as much as I do so he agreed to it. If it doesn't work this cycle we are doing it until the end of the year. Apparently it works best doing it on the 2nd day of LH Surge. You can also use Progesterone cream as long as you know you have ovulated (2 days after insemination) just a dab of it on your fatty tissue, (boobs, hips, lower abdomen, bum) alternate everyday and do it 2 times a day 12 hours apart, this is supposed to give you natural progesterone up to 25 or so a day to boost your progesterone and help with the implantation. If pregnancy occurs you can keep using the dab of progesterone cream until the third trimester then stop as the levels will then be adequate as they are very high at this stage and safe. The progesterone cream apparently is also good if you keep getting miscarriages. You only need to dab a little amount on 2 times daily. If you do not get a positive test you should stop the progesterone cream and AF shows up. Then start the same process again the next month, when you have ovulated in the same way x

And I actually self inseminated myself with his swimmers on Tuesday. I syringed his deed inside me RIGHT NEXT TO MY CERVIX. And on Saturday Im using a kit to do it which has a cervical cup that I will place right next to my cervix. It has a stem on it so that DH can syringe his spermy inside the cup then shut the stem and it will all be totally covering my cervix. Then I'm going to have a massive orgasm and suck them all up. So roll on tomorrow or Sunday. Apparently it has massive success rates this kit and is equivalent to IUI but without the sperm being put inside the cervix, they are put right in the cup with the cup sitting in place and a pool of semen is filled in the cup around the cervix so it cant run out, escape. It has to be kept inside for 6 hours so I will sleep with it. I know that this sounds like a crazy idea and it did take a lot of persuasion for DH to agree but he wants a child as much as I do so he agreed to it. If it doesn't work this cycle we are doing it until the end of the year. Apparently it works best doing it on the 2nd day of LH Surge. You can also use Progesterone cream as long as you know you have ovulated (2 days after insemination) just a dab of it on your fatty tissue, (boobs, hips, lower abdomen, bum) alternate everyday and do it 2 times a day 12 hours apart, this is supposed to give you natural progesterone up to 25 or so a day to boost your progesterone and help with the implantation. If pregnancy occurs you can keep using the dab of progesterone cream until the third trimester then stop as the levels will then be adequate as they are very high at this stage and safe. The progesterone cream apparently is also good if you keep getting miscarriages. You only need to dab a little amount on 2 times daily. If you do not get a positive test you should stop the progesterone cream and AF shows up. Then start the same process again the next month, when you have ovulated in the same way x

:happydance: This sounds like a great idea hon and not a bit crazy in my eyes :thumbup: Its great you have a plan of action so to speak and I wish you all the luck in the world :hugs: Please can you tell me a little bit more about the progesterone cream I have heard of it and know its commonly used after m/c so was wondering where you actually `put it` lol!

edit: doh just realised you already posted where you put it...........do you put it in every place each application of just one of these places and then alt everyday the place iykwim? also do you know if you need it prescribed or if you can buy over counter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->