The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

LUCIA! Mine is the the same situation as you. Mine says I will get my BFP in August that starts in that cycle, considering our cycles are the same, I cant figure it out either, my cycle is going to have to change to make that true. Unless of course I am testing early. Do you think she allows for POAS addicts? hmm. x

Sorry Missy, I get you now with the negatives. I hope mine is wrong and it happens now! lol. x

on the other forum Jenny so far only has a 25% success rate although 60% of the ladies got there BFP just on a different date which is good news :happydance:

OK, so after submitting my form 3 times in the last 2 days without paying and not receiving a reading, I've finally succumed and paid !!! wonder how long it will take....

hi girlies--jus gave in and purchased the cher22 one--was looking at both it and jenny but went for cheri in the end -will let u all know anyhows.x

This is mine......

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May 2010 from a cycle that begins in April 2010. THe baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 19th and 27th.

Now I am SUPER excited about this cycle, trying not to get my hopes up!! I am interested to see just how accurate Jenny Renny really is!

Missy I hope so. There was no more this morning. Like if I was getting heavier then it would have been waiting for me when I went to the toilet. So I am happy there is no more.

I did test this morning. BFN.

But I knew that before I even done it, because its going to take 2 days for HCG to show in my system.

I am remaining hopeful. Especially as its not got heavier, I really dont know. Could it be something else? x

Missy I hope so. There was no more this morning. Like if I was getting heavier then it would have been waiting for me when I went to the toilet. So I am happy there is no more.

I did test this morning. BFN.

But I knew that before I even done it, because its going to take 2 days for HCG to show in my system.

I am remaining hopeful. Especially as its not got heavier, I really dont know. Could it be something else? x

I am 1 dpo how many days are you?

Hey Missy did you add mine posted it a while ago

I thought I did but upon looking just now seems you aren't there. Can you re-send and I will add when I get back from town in a sec. I really need to get my McDonalds breakfast this morning. I decided I was going into town last night to get Zinc and Vit E tablets for the pair of us and that always means McDonalds Breakfast of course! hehe God I am a freak

has anyone had a cheri reading? its been 5 days and i've heard nothing from her :(

I'm 8dpo missy.

Lucia has had a cherri one I think. I might be wrong.

Arein. Did u have a cherri one? X

has anyone had a cheri reading? its been 5 days and i've heard nothing from her :(

Cherris blog shows that shes been away in Disney Land witj her children not sure if shes back yet go on her page click on link for her blog

Just requested my Jenny Renny BFP prediction - so excited! x

I can't get a cheri one yet cos I am waiting for my Paypal acct. Had to wait for the amounts to be in my statement. I will look now to see and get it ordered. How long does she take to get back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->