The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I bought it from Wellsprings. Its called Serenity and it comes from Guernsey in uk. It isnt that expensive if you compare it to face creams that cost a bomb and considering it last you a year! lol. You put it on your bum, hips, boobs, where you have fatty tissue but you must alternate every application so for example on monday morningyou put a dab on your boobs and work it in really well, then on monday night put a dab on your bum, tuesday would be to put some on your thights and then, you would go to your hips etc etc. You have to alternate apparently because the body stores the progesterone and it is ONLY ever absorbed through the body IF NEEDED so you can never overdose. But if you put it in the same place again and again it is a waste because that part of the body has already done maximum absorbtion so that is why you move around a bit. It doesnt need a prescription and you get a leaflet with the cream which tells you all about the qualities and how safe it is. A lot of doctors are telling women that miscarriage to use it apparently and there are some good results. I thought I would give it a try because there is no loss only gain. And if you use the little tiny bit left after rubbing on your fatty tissues you can rub just that small itzy bit on your face and apparently it does WONDERS for the complexion and skin. x

Thank you so much hon that makes perfect sense!

Thank for the website I am going to go have a look now!

Apparently it is the only pure progesterone cream because some are part this and that and not totally pure like this one is x

I just read your Journal Madly and it all sounds just like me really at the moment. I am also thinking about January and IUI and thinking of just this really and it is just keeping my going. But I am hoping in my heart that because the pressure is going to be off now maybe it will happen. And thats exactly what happened to you with you DS from what I have just read. This is exactly how I feel. I hope the same thing happens to me. I really do! x

I just read your Journal Madly and it all sounds just like me really at the moment. I am also thinking about January and IUI and thinking of just this really and it is just keeping my going. But I am hoping in my heart that because the pressure is going to be off now maybe it will happen. And thats exactly what happened to you with you DS from what I have just read. This is exactly how I feel. I hope the same thing happens to me. I really do! x

:hugs: Thank you for stalking my Journal hon :kiss:

It can happen DS is living proof and I cant begin to explain how stressed free and relaxed I feel right now :thumbup: of course I want :baby: #2 so I will always hope that happens real soon and am always going to think `is this it?` but just the relieved pressure from poaopk and just bding as and when (although more `not` right now as you prob read in my journal!) gives me such an amazing feeling!

I keep reminding myself that my path of life is already mapped out and I will be a mummy again right when I am meant to be and no temping and poas and stressing and over-dtd is going to change that :wacko: Everything happens for a reason and our time will come!

That is so very true madly. I admire your mental attitude. I feel the same x

alright so get this poo....

I get a reading from Jenny- says BFP from cycle in July- well of course BFN!!! So I email her and tell her " I just wanted to let you know I got Af today so no luck on your prediction. Would it be possible to get an updated one or my money back?" in which she tells me basically im out of luck for a refund because i got a reading either way BUT the icing? That just because she sees July, it could be she was a month off- thus meaning id get BFP cycle from August.... Seriously? :cry:

** cross posted in the other reading thread.

it's all a gamble. These people don't actually 'care' about us. It's a business. We have to remember that.

That's why I won't pay for a reading... I get the impression that they just tell people what they want to hear. More of the readings have been wrong rather than right. I've heard they can be off by as much as 2 months to either side of the predicted month (from people who trust them)... but that's a 5 month window! Tons of people can conceive within 5 months! LOL That's not a skill, its luck! I do believe there are truly people who know things in the world... but the good ones don't take your money just to be wrong more often than not. :(

I'm sorry to those of you who have been disappointed! Don't let it get to you! :hugs:

i paid for a reading from sandra 2 weeks ago, have emailed her 4 times posted on her guestbook and still nothing, i got one before from her and it was same day so i am a bit upset.

purple- She does have an injured finger remember- taking her a bit longer. I think it took her about 2 weeks for mine.

Yeah i enjoyed having them done- i thought they were very fun. If they get the times right it'll be awesome but, i'm not thinking they will. As long as you're in the right mindset its fine. It's those who have them done and think they're whole pregnancy depends on it. Have fun with it! But don't do it seriously.

Just wanted to let you know Jenny was dead on with my prediction !!! Im not sure on the sex yet !!!!!

Well she was right but it sure did not stick long i started bleeding bright red this morning with a low bbt i can surely say its a chemical:cry:

Sorry ruskie.

I ordered another jenny reading, as she was right for me in may but that was a chem, so i'm hoping she will be right again...

Username: Cheekybint

Jenny Renny Reading: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that looks to begin that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of June 2011 - specific reference to the 17th and 10th.

Well the prediction I had isn't looking like it'll be right, not unless the cycle I'm on now is a very long one!

Maybe she's just got the BFP correct - hope so!

Well this cycle should be my cycle... started AF on monday...

Will update you at the end of my cycle.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"