The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

hi all i had my reading and it said i would concieve in june and she was sooo wrong ive just had my bloods back and im not ovulating so no bfp for me :(

Hi Jenny said i would conceive in July and get my bfp in August- well the witch just hit and won't be testing again until September so- Jenny is wrong.

:hugs: to those Ladies who Jenny was wrong for....I am really sorry Ladies :kiss:

Sending goodluck to those Ladies still waiting to see if there prediction is correct or not :thumbup: I am in this category as Jenny predicted this cycle too and I am currently 7days late with vvvvfaint barely there :bfp:s I sent a emu to my surgery for a lab pt this morning and should get the results friday so we will see :shrug: I am not convinced and feel sure it will be :bfn:

She was wrong for me but she did say a cycle starting in july... This months cycle started on the 30th of july so i may still have some hope =)

Jenny was wrong for me and so was Gail and so was Serendipity and so was Cheri! THEY ALL SAID JUNE OR JULY lol:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

But on a more positive note I still have the following

Brooke said July - September

Ruby said September - November

Sandra Gibbs said October 28th

Victoria (Enchanted Land) said September

So this means if these are anything to go by I will conceive within the next 3 months! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I have also sent off for another reading with Psychic Star on Ebay and will let you ladies know what she said.

Also there is a lady called Anne Owen who lives local to my town and she has a fantastic website and I want a personal visit with her. I have tried to ring her and left messages on both her numbers but I think she must be on holiday because I left a message the other day and then another one the day after and now this morning it is saying her mail box is full. I found her website fascinating. I have a link here. SHE HAS EVEN HELPED THE POLICE!

https://www.anneowen.co.uk/index.html

Hey all, Miss chatting with you. Jenny was wrong for me too, Sandra and Gail :( All said July conceive or August, so far not gonna happen for me either. Keep your chin up ladies it will happen when you least expect it.. Take care all. :flower:

Cheri said October but we arent trying next month (Wylders birth month) so Oct for BFP or conceive is out!

Hopin - I've missed you!!! How have you been? What have you been up to. xxx

Jenny was right for me!! She said bfp july with a cycle that started that month i conceived around 21-23 but didnt test till mid aug out of disbelief that i was prego and didint want to see another negative but all in all she was right!

This is my Jenny concieve month,

DTD monday night, got peak on persona yesterday and DTD last night so would say my chances are good.

Will update after my 2WW.

xxx

Hi everyone- I am new - but I lurked for my first ttc month. I love this board -everyone is so nice and supportive.
This is my second month trying to conceive and I am on CD2. I got a Jenny Renny reading for fun - here it is!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins the end of September. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of July 2011 - specific reference to the 1st and 9th.

Jetera
:happydance:

Jetera - Welcome! I hope your Jenny Renny reading comes true x

I hope Jenny is right for you too hon....She was spot on for me, now I just need to see if she was right when she predicted a little boy for me :)

I hope Jenny is right for you too hon....She was spot on for me, now I just need to see if she was right when she predicted a little boy for me :)

I hope she is right for me too! :haha:

I am having symptoms galore but only 4DPO! :haha:

xxx

I'll let you know in a week, although she will have got my EDD wrong as my EDD if I'm pregnant from this cycle is May 22 not 6th..

My OH thinks I'm pregnant this month..

MADLY YOUR A RASPBERRY!!!! YOUR A RASPBERRY!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

My jenny renny reading -

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October 2010 from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a girl and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of july 2011 - specific reference to the 14th and 18th.

Jenny was wrong as i got my BFP in august :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->