The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

My jenny renny reading -

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October 2010 from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a girl and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of july 2011 - specific reference to the 14th and 18th.

Jenny was wrong as i got my BFP in august :thumbup:

Well good I'm glad you got it in earlier hehe. Also she has said his EDD. Doesn't she mean her hmmmmmm???::wacko:

hehe

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Jenny Renny got me wrong so I am holding out for the others you see on my siggy. I am also awaiting Amber to get back to me. I asked for a reading 3 days ago and still nothing. Hmmmmm I hate waiting. I want my reading now! haha

hi ladies, i don't think my info was updated. i got my bfp in june and am due feb 19th.
good luck to all still trying

No I am sorry it should be me that updates but it all got too much for me. But wow look at the size of your bean!!!!! Wow

I hope Jenny is right for you too hon....She was spot on for me, now I just need to see if she was right when she predicted a little boy for me :)

OHHHH I'm SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU DO IT!! WOOHOOO :happydance: YAY!!... No BFP for Me YET lol...

Soooo Happy for you Both... I told you your time will come.... :hugs:

Thank you so much Hopin keep positive hon your time will come too :hugs:

Jenny wrong for me, BFN @ 12DPO, waiting for AF some point today.

xxx

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The pregnancy shows with fraternal twin boys and their EDD/birth date is referenced the month of June 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 8th.

We shall see that would definitely be a house full of boys since we are trying the timing method hoping for pink I hope she is off on that part!!!!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced around the 25th of June 2011 and the 3rd of July 2011.

Got my reading this morning.. also got my visit from the :witch: so here's hoping Jenny Renny got it right for me :happydance:

I got my reading last month and she said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the July 2011 - specific reference to the 4th and 13th.

Well so far every single prediction I had was wrong :( My friend Gloria still says by this years end I'll be pregnant... Pray for a miracle... lol Oh well it was all in fun.. but talk about dashing your hopes... Grrrr

Heres looking forward to Nov/Dec... :)

december 2010 - if this is right my af due xmas day - meaning i could get xmas bfp\

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->