The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Is this still being updated??
I got a reading a few monts ago.
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of June 2011 - specific reference to the 22nd and 15th.

My BFP was on 22nd Sept. (Wrong month but right reference date) And my due date was2nd June. Unfortunatly i mc'd tho. So, bit right, bit wrong.

Don't know if it's being updated but Jenny Renny got my prediction right

if this is being updated, my reading was wrong...

still waiting on my bfp...:cry:

as anyone ha jenny + others?

ive had jennys+ other readings jenny only one who predicted dec?

I got a prediction from Jenny in April 08 during my 2ww, and she said that I was currently pregnant.. Unfortunately I miscarried at 10 weeks, but she was right! I got my BFP 2 days later.

I got another reading from her 3 weeks after my M/C, and she said I'd get my BFP after 1-2 cycles back on Clomid. I did 5 more cycles back on Clomid, and no BFP....

So, 1 right, 1 wrong?

getting excited at minute..

jenny said december bfp if right im pregnant now!! due af 21st..

as anyone had jenny be right and others wrong? as 3 others said 3 other months?

getting excited at minute..

jenny said december bfp if right im pregnant now!! due af 21st..

as anyone had jenny be right and others wrong? as 3 others said 3 other months?

Hope she's right for you! Yeah, at the time Jenny and Cheri were right, and Ruby was wrong.

Ive just sent off for a reading, i'll post it on hear when i get it then let you know when and if its correct

Well that was quick!
just getting an email back and this is what it said - Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of January from a cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of September 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 11th
im taking this with a big pinch of salt as im due AF on Thurs and i've already done an early test which was negative but will wait and see.

Hi Girls,

Can I join, I'm sarah and ttc#2

I just got my jenny renny reading

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2012 - specific reference to the 12th and 13th.

I must admit i'm a little disappointed if it turns out I do get a bfp in June lol i'd like is sooner :) will keep you all posted :D

I had one before which was scarily correct :wacko: but this time I want to get pregnant before her reading suggests

I just had my first ever reading and she said this:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 22nd of May 2012 and the 1st of June 2012.

Jennifer

I actually really want her to be wrong... I don't want to wait that long!!!!!!

Praying for an inaccurate reading :haha:

xx

Hi Girls -

Just foudn this thread and thought I'd join in seeing as I have recently got a reading from Jenny.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of february from a cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of October 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 23rd.

Hey!! I got my reading last night..
I hope shes right!!

Your reading reveals that your bfp news comes the month of march from a cycle that begins in february. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is rederenced the month of November 2011 - specific reference to the 14th and 20th.

Jennifer

I think she could be a month out as im 16 dpo today (still bfns though) even if im not this month, shes made me think, wow, i reeeealllyyy hope shes right

Xx

Meant to update this awhile back. Jenny quoted me as having a boy in APril 2011. I am due to have a baby (gender not known) 2 months earlier than predicted. Due end of Feb.

Good to hear she got someone right... :lol: Not me... :(

I got two new readings, Brooke 777 says March/April concieve or when I find out, a baby GIRL... Cheri22 said March/April thinking April conceive cuz she seen rain? A Boy and a Girl to follow later... funny thing is I was told TWINS by 2 different psychics... Guess we'll see... Bring on March/April

Good Luck Ladies... Spreading baby dust around ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->