The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

hi all i had a reading a while ago and decided i was having a break cos i was getting down about it my reading was wrong when it said i would be pregnant last june but i am starting again now and looking forward to seeing all your bfps x

DEFINARTLY WRONG FOR ME AS WELL...

I've been told from Brooke 777 March/April and Cheri 22 April I'm crossing my fingers someone is right this time... grr

Hi ladies. Just seen the thread and thought I'd join in if that's ok :)

So I got a reading off Gail last week who predicts i'l conceive in march with a girl! Just got an email reading from Sandra who predicts i'l conceive a girl in September! Two very different months there very far apart! I guess only time will tell! Xx

She was wrong this time around, she said April and BFP in May, I got my Bfp last wednesday xxx

:happydance: :happydance: Fabulous News! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you..
Heres to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy!! :flower:

I have a gut feeling my predictions are going to be wrong as well... :haha: I was told this round March conceive or April when I find out. I have a feeling its going to be at the end of this month ;)

Well the witch came to see me a week early which means that I may still be in with a chance of a feb bfp. Jenny said feb, gail said feb/march and psychicstar said march so will be interesting to see.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of March from a cycle that began in February. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of November 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 25th.

Now I'll just have to wait and see! Cross fingers! :shrug:

Jenny was wrong for me. I got a faint positive at the start of the week but the :witch: came yesterday afternoon so I'm out.

boo! i'm still hoping shes wrong for me too even though she was partly right last time LOL

I was researching Jenny Renny and I found this thread. Hope it's okay that I join in as well!
I ordered mine on Sundy night and got it back last night. Here's what mine says:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April from a cycle that began in March. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of December 2011 - specific reference to the 12th and 16th.

I also got this from a tarot card reading:
Kelley,

I know that you dream of having a daughter. I already have some things to share with you about this.

Above all, the reading of the 3 Tarot cards that you have drawn has instructed me on this specific topic.

On this subject, I’ve also found at the same time some extremely positive influences and some others that are less so.

...Nothing serious, don’t worry, but we must stay alert to certain details. I will tell you which ones.

Anyway, you will have a big smile on your face as soon as you have finished examining your reading.

Because everything leads me to believe that your wish will be granted. I can even tell you that this should occur much faster than you might think!

Remember that for you, having a daughter would be a blessing and you should act with humility and gratitude when some such marvelous event happens to you.

Waiting to see if either is right!
:dust:

hi all my first jenny reading was correct but sadly ended in mc just got another one saying bfp in april from cycle started in march with a boy x

I have just paid for my jenny renny reading, so I will let you all know what it says and whether she's right! :D x

How long does it take to get the reading back? I ordered mine last night.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2012 - specific reference to the 20th and 26th.

Jennifer

oh goodluck :) she was right with my first baby :) hoping shes got it wrong this time lol but if not hopefully not to much long to wait LOL

Well....my reading says:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of January 2012 - specific reference to the 19th and 24th.

Hoping to get my BFP in May!!

Also ordered a reading from Cheri22, but it will not be ready until May 9th :(

Jenny and Cheri were both spot on with my last pregnancy, 3 years ago. Jenny actually gave me my reading in my 2ww and said I was currently pregnant! A few days later I got my BFP! So since they were both right last time, I contacted them about 6 months ago.

Jenny said this-
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June 2011 from a cycle that begins in May 2011. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of February 2012 - specific reference to the 20th and 28th.

Jennifer

I was hoping they were wrong, and it would be this cycle, but nope. So this coming cycle that I'm about to start any day now, is the one she predicted. Cheri's reading lined up with Jenny's also. The dates anyway, but Cheri says boy, Jenny said girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->