The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

i ordered my cheri one l.nite and i got an automated email back to say shes off from the 23rd april to the 1st may---!!

Ok so i just got my serendipity reading back
Hello Lucia
( Can you please email me back, so i know you have received your reading )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd like to give you the month of*August 2010*as a conception month or the month you get your BFP

The Card i got for you was
The Moon card: This card represents female energy, i feel your child will be a baby girl
** I'v used my pendulum which also agree's with the tarot card ( That a girl will be born )
* I hope the prediction turns out to be correct for you, please let me know the outcome
Love Light & blessings
Anne-Marie. Ok so now im being told August with a girl!!! Sooo different to jennys think im gonna try a cherri22 then thats it no moré readings lol

WHAT i didn't get an automated response from cheri and still haven't got my serendipity reading :( xx

Sus y email serendipity to tell her the email to send it too i always do that

Sorry i mean did you*** loool i still have the spanish setting on my iPhone and it corrected it into spanish lol

I got the same response from cheri..... how much is the serendipity reading and where can i get it and how long did it take to get back?

lol i was confused then ... yes i emailed her as soon as i paid.. haven't heard anything though :(

I am still waiting for funds to go in my paypal which take 7 to 10 days from my bank so I have to wait for a cheri reading lol

Here is mine.......
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of June/beginning of July from a cycle that begins in June. The pregnancy shows as twin boys (fraternal) and their EDD is referenced around the 16th March 2011, while their birth is shown on the 7th.

My OH is a twin!

Here is mine.......
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of June/beginning of July from a cycle that begins in June. The pregnancy shows as twin boys (fraternal) and their EDD is referenced around the 16th March 2011, while their birth is shown on the 7th.

My OH is a twin!

Wow! That is awesome! V detailed hun! GL keep us updated!

Here is mine.......

My OH is a twin!

Cooolll!!!! I had twins. Added you! hehe

Wow sounds promising they do say that its mote likely you have twins if its in the fam

Jenny Renny never put a year on my prediction....does that mean its this year?

I just counted all the readings Jenny predicted for May and there are 13 due! So lets see how many Jenny gets right in the next few weeks. This is sooooooo exciting! hehe. She got the first one right which is wayyyyy promising!

Jenny Renny never put a year on my prediction....does that mean its this year?

IDK mine and a lot of ladies didn't have a year. We all got them ordered on I think Tuesday. I hope it does mean this year!

GL ladies who are predicted this for the nxt couple of weeks! Yay - cant wait to see if she's right!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->