The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

how long do u wait for the readings i wanna do one

I got mine back in 24 hours, some girls are waiting 2 days.

jenny is quite good gets back to most people within 24 hours
cheri is away at the moment but apparently she gets back to people within about 48 hours when she is here
and serendipity... i have no idea still haven't heard back for that one!!
xx

arein did you get a cheri or serendipity reading??

No ma'am, I haven't. I just checked a bit ago.

let me rephrase, I did get a serendiptiy but haven't gotten my reading. I got a receipt in my inbox from 4/28. I sent for the reading on Tuesday so if it hasn't come by Sunday, I'm sending an email.

i have just done jenny i thought that was what the post was about im confused arghhh

i just paid via paypal do we need to send her anything?

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 20th

ive just recieved my reading and im in shock...i so hope this is true!!!!

the jenny site once you pay there is a link on her site you click on it and it has a short form to fill out with some info about cycle etc that you send her

and yes this thread is about jenny but a couple of us have gotten similar readings from a couple of other sites too!

xx

im getting so impatient i really want to see if cheri says the same as jenny!! i paid her monday but apparently she's away :( got my serendipity one on tuesday but i did the photo reading not tarot xx

no hun sorry once you have paid jenny fill out this info if you haven't already

https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/conception

ive just recieved my email and this is the reading i got

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 20th

im in shock i so wish it is true

yep done it i left the child bit out though didnt know what to put

i did mine this morning about 6.30am and it came through at 5.30pm today so was well quick

did u leave the child bit empty i didnt know what ren meant so left it empty

hello ladies what is the serendipity reading? I only know about jenny renny and cherri22. Do you have to pay for it also and how much US?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->