The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

i filled it in a i have a child already so if u dont have any kids yet then i assume u leave it blank

leave it empty if you have no children i have a son so i filled it in xx

serendipity is apparently known for photo readings but she also does a tarot reading
you can ask her a question and she talks about that topic 'i.e. when am i gonna get preg??'

i however chose a photo reading which i think was £6 am hoping she might tell from my face i want a baby ;) haha xx

oh forgot link

https://readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/#

Wohooooooooooo... please add mine to the list;

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 21st and 19th.

This was EXACTLY what I was hoping for...

If I ovulated yesterday, as I suspect, my due date would be 20th Jan 2010.

My DD will be 20 years old on 25th Jan 2011 and she was due on 19th :)

I hope Jenny is right on all counts xxxxxx

i left it blank but i have a child do u think it will matter

i dunno to be honest i would prob send an email and include it?? up to you though x

notquitesure- fx'd for u ..i have my reading too and it says i should get a may bfp......

i hope and wish these readings come true

:dust:

On the serendipity web it says **Readings are for entertainment purposes ONLY **

k i worked out gbp to usd and should be about...

7.65 is for the tarot reading
9.18 is for the photo reading

yeh they all say that cos some mental people take it too seriously and start emailing them like 'OMG I GOT BFN U SED I WOZ GNA B PRG DIS MONTH WTF' and they have to protect themselves

i cant see the buy it now button the the serinidity one

ok so I just paid for serendipity reading and received an email stating she received payment! Now WTH bc it doesn't give me any link or anything to go to. Do I just go in and email my question to her? Sorry I feel so stupid having to ask all these damn questions! :dohh:

Just paid fo a Serendipity reading :blush: after Jenny Renny said;

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 21st and 19th.

Well... no harm in getting a second opinion lol just hope it matches :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->