The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

i will stalk you too notquitesure and if we get our bfp's then we can become bump buddies!

when are you thinking of testing notquitesure?

i will stalk you too notquitesure and if we get our bfp's then we can become bump buddies!

when are you thinking of testing notquitesure?

Gosh, not even sure I've ov'd yet lol have a look at my chart... temp is rising but I have more EWCM today :wacko: only managed BD on CD9 too :cry: but did have EWCM then and have been reading sperm can live up to 7 days in fertile CM... I hope so !

When are you testing ???

Bump-buddies here we come :hugs:

the next few days will give a clearer idea of ov as it looks like u ov between cd 13 to 15 usually from ur pther charts, so u shud try to :sex: while u still have ewcm just incase u ov a few days later than normal!

im going to try and hold out till the 10th may to test as i havent any in the hpt's in the house ... but will see how my chart looks in a few more days!

:dust:

well my ov date has changed so ff reckons so im 13dpo today but i remeber we didnt bd at the important days as my oh was working nights for 3 of the days! :sad:

well my ov date has changed so ff reckons so im 13dpo today but i remeber we didnt bd at the important days as my oh was working nights for 3 of the days! :sad:

Spermies can live up tp 7 days in EWCM, less in watery CM etc... hope you got to BD at some time then xxx

I'm 3dpo... :happydance: FF says I ov'd CD10 which is one day after we BD'd

:hugs:

i hope so notquite i bd on cd 7 and cd11 ff says i ov on cd10 , oh was on nights cd8,9,10 time will tell...

yep u covered ov well with ur bding so fx'd and hope the 2ww flys by.. :)

i just want to fast forward a few days temps to see whars happening!

i hope so notquite i bd on cd 7 and cd11 ff says i ov on cd10 , oh was on nights cd8,9,10 time will tell...

yep u covered ov well with ur bding so fx'd and hope the 2ww flys by.. :)

i just want to fast forward a few days temps to see whars happening!

It's not too early to test :happydance:

Morning ladies! My last :sex: day this morning. Put my softcup up and still wearing it. Taking doggies out now lol. All new readings have been updated. A LOT OF APRIL BFP's....whhhoooooooooooooooooooo YAY!!! hehe:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::smug::smug::friends::friends::headspin::headspin:

So exciting! Lets wait to see if Jenny is right. I hope so!

xshell, your Jenny Renny Reading:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 15th and 20th.

Your ov date predeicts a due date of 11th Jan 2011 !

To conceive a girl you need to have sex 3-4 days prior to ovulation !

All sounds like jenny's prediction is on track to me :)

notquitesure-- its got me all excited but i feel nausea all morning thinking about it, its scarey in a good way does ur ov and due date work out the same too for u from the reading? as u bd close to ov then u would concieve a boy like jenny said!!!

if i am 13dpo i'll be on toilet watch from now on hoping :af: stays away

Wow - got my prediction this morning and she reckons next month is the month!

BFP predicted: May from a cycle that started in April (this cycle started 30th April ie yesterday)
EDD: February 2011 specifically 3rd and 6th
Gender: Girl (I wanted a boy really but the only names I love are girls' so maybe it's a sign?)

I really hope she's right...roll on May xx

(Exact wording: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 3rd and 6th.)

notquitesure-- its got me all excited but i feel nausea all morning thinking about it, its scarey in a good way does ur ov and due date work out the same too for u from the reading? as u bd close to ov then u would concieve a boy like jenny said!!!

if i am 13dpo i'll be on toilet watch from now on hoping :af: stays away

Wow... just checked and my due date is 19th Jan 2010.

My DD due date was 19th Jan 1991 and she was born 25th Jan, now that is just toooooooo spooky :)

:hugs:

Missymoomoo... you added mine to the 1st page but now I cant see it ???

Here it is again...

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2011 - specific reference to the 21st and 19th.

Thanks hun xxx

I am going to do this too.... wow this jenny renny women is sure getting a lot of business from us B&Bers... Are you sure that its none of you, if it is... well done on getting $8 for every reading.. ingenious really. I am going to do it later.

lol I know! We should get commission for all this advertising! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->